1. Have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
2. Stubbornly argue for at least 1 page of posts.
3. Regurgitate things you read on Starcitygames or Channelfireball.
4. Hate all netdeckers
5. Claim your 2nd place FNM deck broke the format and Delver is not even that good.
6. Tell everybody that MBC is coming back every time a new black card is released.
Blech... I don't like people assuming anything in Magic.
If there is ever a choice to be made, I try and state which action I am taking. If I want to make it uncounterable, then I should state that...
Then again, i doubt this ruling will be that big of a deal overall.
One point though, if I am confused and try to counter your creature when you tap Cavern for it, shouldn't I be able to call a judge over, explain that I was unaware that he made the spell uncounterable and get to take my counter back? I mean, after all, who would actually try to counter an uncounterable spell? It should be assumed that I made the optimum play.