1. Get a Back-Up Master Base.
2. Put MWS in Deck Edit Mode.
3a. Click on the Library (Top or Left), save.
3b. Analyze/Add/Remove Sets
4. Add Shards of Alara with key ALA.
5. This should say added 249 cards.
6. Click a card in the left hand column (top), from the library, then go to File, Save Deck/Library.
7. Here it still wont work and gives the error. So close MWS, then reopen it. This seems to do the trick for me. Sorry if this is patronizing but it's all I did.
Quote from Zephram Cochrane »Don't try to be a great man; just be a man, and let history make its own judgments.
Quote from misterorangeThanks for this!
Will we have another update soon?
Quote from dd2kif it has a templating error, I must be blind.
Quote from V0idknown errors:
onyx goblet marked as a white card (should be black)
undead leotau marked as a red card (should be black)
Quote from Faerie LordThe 5B Devour 2 Discard when CITP creature (Tar Fiend?) is also incorrectly marked as red.
Quote from ShadyguyThundermaw is going to be a $2 rare IMO. It'll see fringe sideboard play at best, although it's a decent casual/EDH card.
Quote from MilldawgSeaside Citadel is listed as common, should be uncommon.
EDIT: Elspeth's loyalty isn't listed. (Haven't checked other planeswalkers, might be the same for them.)