I have gatherers extractor as part of the new MWS install 1.5 easyinstall. I tried putting a samurai deck recently and can't play the brothers yamazaki. And in your list u say u have fixed the problem. Well I clicked on gatherers to connect to gatherer and well i don't know how to fix the problem. Can u help me with this at all? Send me in the right direction if you don't have time. Any help is appreciate. Thanks again for all the great work u have done and will be looking out for more good stuff from u. I wouldn't mind spending some time testing stuff out for you. Thanks again.:D
Yamazaki Brothers are correctly extracted from the gatherer with Gatherer Extractor.
Your problem is not at all a problem with Gatherer Extractor, but a problem with your database in Magic WorkStation (MWS)... You should look into that direction to make sure you have a clean & uncorrupted database. What is exactly the error message you have when trying to "play" Yamazaki brothers ? (please PM me instead of answering here. The subject of that topic is not MWS...)
Images in other languages are already available.
The option is not an easy task for data! Data will be available in other languages as soon as I found a comprehensive database on the internet. As mentioned earlier, some sets in foreign languages are missing on the gatherer & magiccards.info. Even printed foreign texts are missing for early sets such as Tempest, Mirage etc.
I know where I can find a comprehensive database in French or German.... But in Japanese or Russian, that's another story.
I can add foreign database extraction for recent sets. But I'd like it to be comprehensive, including early sets.
I will of course let you know when such an option would be available.
I want to say thank you to the creator of this program. Six or seven years ago, I was trying to create a SQL database of cards so my playgroup could inventory our cards online. I spent weeks writing perl scripts to suck out the data from the spoilers and throw them into a .csv file I could use. It was awful because each of the .txt spoilers WOTC posted was in a different format and each had different sets of information.
When I decided to try again, I did not look forward to trying to add in the 50 or so products. Using this program got me all the info I needed and plopped it right into a .csv file, saving me hundreds of hours of time. Plus, I get the latest card wording as a bonus instead of what was printed.
I did some further testing and OCTGN supports full UTF-8 encoding, so characters such as the AE character can be used in xmls. In fact, I'm pretty sure all special characters except for & and " can be used.