Quote from Megiddo
Qualifications are handled as they are handled. We unfortunately cannot accept entrants through other channels.
Quote from Megiddo
...just brainstorm if you think you're qualified. Remember that qualifications come through via pro points as well, so if you have done well in MQs but not won, you may also be qualified.
Can we have Megiddo removed from the forum forever please?
i'm pretty sure i can find your penis online within 3 minutes
Quote from MegiddoNo, though as always feel free to post them (properly credited of course, but I don't need to tell you that :))
Quote from Small ChildSmall Stuff/Cheap Spells
Flurry - Effect as long as you cast two or more spells this turn.
Flurry - If you cast two or more spells this turn, effect instead.
Two different templates. One for permanents, one for instants/sorceries.
Eager Recruiter WW
Creature - Human Soldier (R)
When Eager Recruiter enters the battlefield, search your library for a white creature card with converted mana cost 1 or less and put that card onto the battlefield. Then shuffle your library.
Quote from spezza19It's occurred to me that I don't know the first thing about set design. But I'll give it a shot.
Okay, my idea is...
Fallen Empires 2: The Refallening.... showcasing the return of banding and arcane spells!
Community Featured Game Submission Guidelines
1. Submit your game idea!* Submission form included below.
2. I (and the Flamingos) will review your game submission. We'll contact you regarding suggestions or questions about the game.
3. Either on your own or with help from us, refine the game (if needed).
4. If you are chosen to run a game, make sure you have a co-host! We will not allow games to be run solo.
5. I'll give you the final approval, and then you'll be good to go!
*Either through a sticky or via PM, not sure.
Community Featured Game Guidelines
1. MQs need to have a single winner. Because of the MQ nature of the CFGs, at the end of the month we need a single person that can receive a qualification.
2. MQs need to fit within a month. Again, due to the structure of the Pro Tour, there are some restrictions on what can be done. One winner per month per game.
3. The best games are about making cards. Not Planes. Not flavor. From experience we've realized that people come to CCC&G to make custom cards. Seems obvious, doesn't it? Some users love creating flavor. If you want to cater to these players, that's fine! But flavor can't be the core behind your game.
4. The best games are simple. Look at the most successful games. The MCC: "Players' cards are divided into brackets and judged, and the top scorers advance to the next round." The DCC: "Every day you post whatever you want, then vote for cards you like." Or even the Battle Factory, the first CFG: "Players make cards using restrictions, then get to swap restrictions with their opponents." There's more detail in each of those games, but the core is simple and easy to "grok." Your game should be similarly simple to understand.
5. The best games are easy. Easy both to play in and to run. Don't ask players to design an entire set in a week. Don't make a game that will sap hours out of your day every day for a month.
6. The best games are thematic. While not required, having a theme for your game goes a long way toward making it enjoyable. Make it more than just making cards. Give us a story!
7. The best games are fun! Following the previous four guidelines will actually help with the fun factor, but just ask yourself if you would enjoy playing in your own game. If not, scrap it!
Quote from LegendThere needs to be an official MQ dungeon game!
Quote from k-radQuote from Sir AureusThere's a reason that Ixidron says "nontoken".Because a Saproling being flipped into a pro player is super tech?
Quote from Sir AureusThere's a reason that Ixidron says "nontoken".
Quote from LegendWhat are those of us who aren't actual competitors able to contribute?