[Traditional]

Skithiryx, The Blight Dragon: Suicide/Control

Critics, questions and suggestions are welcome.

Now let me ask you a couple of questions regarding your list.

Why do you feel necessary to run Barter in Blood, Diabolic Edict and Innocent Blood ? Furthermore, Marsh Flats, Verdant Catacombs and Esper Panorama without any Landfall cards? Wouldn't you rather draw a Swamp?
Besides, I had the impression while running Whispersilk Cloak that it is dead weight. I rather played any other card in my hand.

Kind regards
dawN

P.S. Please pardon my English skills as I am not a native speaker.

I play in a meta with a lot of eldrazzi and indestructible creatures, the cards that cause sacrificing allow me to get rid of them after they survive Damnation etc, even if most of them shuffle in to the library they are off the board.

Barter in blood I go back and forth about cutting, its kind of lack luster in 1v1, it has helped me, but there are probably better cards to replace it with, maybe Devour in Shadow or Ashes to ashes.

Innocent Blood is great though, its a 1 mana removal basically and a way for me to get rid of Dark Confidant if he is killing me.

as for the Esper panorama, I will probably replace it with a swamp, although research shows that its pretty much negligible, I use the fetch lands to shuffle if I don't like what I am drawing. My local group has banned Crucible of worlds so they are a 1 time use though.

whispersilk cloak, I am 50/50 on, sometimes I love that its in play, other times, like you said I wish I had well any other card in my deck, lightning greaves will probably replace it.

Do you ever have many issues for spells that cost BB? I run 39 land, with Urborg, Tomb of Yawgmoth (This card is also great for helping make Skittles bigger with Nightmare lash etc ... the other reason I run more land though is for lack of things like Sol Ring, Jet Medallion

But Ancient Tomb and Crystal Vein are kind of blah in this deck, especially Ancient Tomb since I hurt myself pretty extensively to win already.

I like your list, it looks good, its probably faster than mine with a bit better/more mana rocks.

isn't lashwrithe kind of expensive for the life payment if you have to do it?

What would you change in my list?