It's understandable blue control players would be shocked and in denial at the notion of this card, since their decks have been dominating multiple formats for an eternity yet they've curiously never once had to deal with any counter-hosers that weren't ineffectual, narrow CRAP.
1. First Mosque was built out west around the year 1900ish
2. Malcolm X was Muslim
3. Louis Farrakhan and the Islamic Brotherhood
4. Arabs are counted as white for census, activists are trying to change this.
5. Colin Powell mentioned the dead of some Muslim soldier, there was a whole article a few years ago about how his sacrifice meant to the freedom of the country.
6. Muhammed Ali during the 60's and 70's, he was very big into civil rights.
7. The Sufi imam that's behind the NY mosque.
That's all I got, they make up like 1% of the population, so don't expect gobs of obvious ideas to sprout from the top of your head. Try a search like "notable Muslim Americans," also try Turk, Persian/Iranian, Arab, and other such ethnicities especially Asians. Altogether, your best route is civil rights and politics. Start with the Arabs being counted as white, move onto black civil rights, and the outcomes of how the civil rights movement during Second Reconstruction has resulted into today's politics. Being that Ali and Farrakhan are two outcomes.
Private Mod Note
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Ambition must be made to counteract ambition.
Individualities may form communities, but it is institutions alone that can create a nation.
Nothing succeeds like the appearance of success.
Here is my principle: Taxes shall be levied according to ability to pay. That is the only American principle.