Quote from Typhon »I thought I'd come join the "poor Eco" thread instead of pinging Eido every few seconds on seconds to say poor Eco.
God. Not only is he 100% right, but it's so... clearly reasoned. Like this is how mafia is meant to be played.
Town did not deserve this guy.
Quote from Wheat_Grinder »Brb gonna turn gay for bur
Quote from Wheat_Grinder »For someone who badgered me so hard to confirm my role PM within 18 hours, Eco sure did take awhile getting this started.
I'm here now but this time I won't be turned gay for you.
Quote from Wheat_Grinder »Then you would be a harlot and I should have no desire of you
1. There are no restrictions for what players can post in their QT's outside of not breaking site rules. The rules for this section refer to what players can talk about in their ongoing games.
2. Players are only allowed to talk about mod-confirmed things from other ongoing Team Mafia games.
EXAMPLES OF THINGS THAT ARE ALLOWED
Stating who is on what team (NOT faction).Stating what Day or Night another game is in.Stating how many players are left alive on a team (NOT faction).Stating how many town or scum are alive in another game.Stating whether a dead player in another game has flipped town or scum.
3. Any public speculation about other ongoing games is prohibited.
4. Any attempt to publically signal players from other ongoing games, pass messages to players from other games, or otherwise communicate through the use of cryptography is prohibited.
5. Do not try to loophole these rules. If anyone has questions at any point about what is allowed or not allowed please message me.
Quote from kpaca »By counter voting me WG was not advancing a town agenda nor was he showing town mindset. He has outed himself. A more appropriate response would have been something like “what are you doing!”
Quote from kpaca »Ask yourself this, if I’m scum why would I want to confirm town one of the players. How does that benefit me? The answer is it wouldn’t. If im scum in a three person game I need to be able to have both Lynch options open.
Quote from Wheat_Grinder »Did Az give any reasoning behind signing off on it?
Quote from Wheat_Grinder »And, would you have done it if Az *hadn't* signed off?
Quote from kpaca »Quote from Wheat_Grinder »Did Az give any reasoning behind signing off on it? you’re asking a question outside the rules.
Quote from kpaca »Quote from Wheat_Grinder »And, would you have done it if Az *hadn't* signed off?i can not speak to az’s opinion of my play, I simply remarked that one should analyze that this is a team game, and I’m on Az’s team.
Also I think you know the answer to your question regardless.
Quote from Bur »Vote kpaca
Alea iacta est.