I used to do a TON of sigs back in the day and I used to participate in battles all the time and honestly, I miss it. There seems to be somewhat regular requests here so I thought I'd open a shop.
Here's some examples of sigs that I've done, sadly I've lost most of my old stuff to a reformat :[
Here's some rules
1. You must credit me if you use something I have made for you
2. I will not do collages or animation, I'm sorry, there are two shops currently open that seem to have no problem with that, I just find collages within sigs tacky and honestly I don't have enough experience with animation to advertise
3. Keep the text to a minimum. Your username or a super brief quote, I reserve creative freedom to omit a quote but I will do as much as I can to get your username to work
4. Be patient, I work a lot and when I'm not working I usually have my kid. That said I'm excited to work my creative muscles again so this will be a priority when I find myself with free time.
5. Give me as much as you can when you're making a request, a picture, the card name, size, style, and it would even be really helpful (and speed things up) if you provide a link to the highest resolution of your requested image that you can find. If all I can find is a 100x120 low quality jpeg of your request I will ask you to either change your request or we might have to abandon it!
6. Doesn't even have to be magic cards, I'll do any subject that is within the forum rules.
Hey, it looks quiet here. Any chance you could spin me up a signature pic? I tend to stick to Cowboy Bebop stuff here because its sort of what I have been using for a good long while but I am not really picky about images or subject beyond that being sort of the theme.
Private Mod Note
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I have officially moved to MTGNexus. I just wanted to let people know as my response time to salvation decks being bumped is very hit or miss.
Something like this, Beyond? Can't do much other than put a fancy border on something so small haha
And Dies to Doom Blade, I'm going to pass on the collage (see rule 2, also the two other shops currently open seem to do only collages so check with them imo) but I'd be more than happy to try to make a Ghave sig with an enchanty feel if you'd still like that