Hi everyone, after the close of my last sig shop (Hakai Studios) due to an overflow of requests, I took a brief break, but have now decided to open shop again. Due to my hectic school life (I'm a junior in high school) i will be able to meet fewer requests than in Hakai, so please be understanding if my responses are a bit slow.
I have extensive experience with card-art based signatures, but also make more graphically inclined signatures that have only one or two focal points. (There will be examples of the two below.)
I also can make animated avatars, but enjoy doing it less and am not as adept.
Rules and Regulations:
1. There will be a waiting list with 3 spots. If the list is full and you make a request, I will ignore it. The list is found in the second post.
2. I might change your request if I feel that it will look better changed.
3. Please credit me underneath my artwork in your signature. Something like this would be fine. Font size 1 bolded text should be used. Ex:
4. I require no payment except that you go out of your way just a little bit to do something nice for someone. (This doesn't have to be a lot. Just take some time to play with your dog, smile, help your friend study for the math test, etc.)
6. Please be specific, asking me for a signature with Garruk in it doesn't really help.
7. 150 posts MINIMUM are recommended before you make a request. No, I'm not making this a requirement just because I can, I'm doing it because I don't have a lot of time to make signatures, and I want to make sure they'll be used.
Requesters with fewer than 150 posts CAN still get artwork made, but they will be placed on List #2 which has second priority to THE LIST.
8. I will give priority to users with 2,000+ posts.
9. If you make a request at Verdant_Flame, please don't make the same request simultaneously somewhere else. This means that either mine or some other artist's time will be wasted.
10. Please keep your requests to one signature and/or avatar, I don't take requests for multiple sigs or avvies.
11. If you feel like your sig is worth money, you can donate to my lunch fund at this link: Here. Note, this is TOTALLY OPTIONAL, so no pressure
I'd really like it if you could use your considerable skills to make me a sig featuring the art of Celestial Prism and Light of Day with the slogan "Do you think you're better off alone?" and "Talk to me. Oh, talk to me." in smaller font underneath.
I hope you understand how much this will mean to me. Truly, it would make my year.
MirrorEntity, The art from Creature Bond really conflicts with Mirror Mad Phantasm's art. So I've made the sig using only the phantasm. Will post when I get home. If you would like me to work the other art in anyways, just say so.
Hello, if possible I'd like a signature with crusade(from the elspeth vs tezzeret deck) as the main focal point of the deck, with either:
A) nicol bolas, planeswalker from the nicol bolas vs ajani deck
B) elspeth, knight errant from shards of alara
With the text: "Home isn't where you rest, it's what you fight for"
Whichever looks better. If it looks better without text, then make it that way.
Let me know if there must be more detail. Thank you in advance
I know you mentioned that you don't necessarily enjoy making animated avatars, but would you mind taking my current avatar and just adding some lightning/electricity effects to it? I am not sure if that is a tall order or not.
Feel free to also crop the art differently or modify it as you see fit.