This thread was automatically marked as Locked.
(founded by Sioux and rizla)
artwerks. is now a reality. artwerks. is a partnership between artists on MTGSalvation to create updated image libraries, joint projects, and opportunities for personal development. artwerks. doesn't require you to slap the "aw" logo on everything and be a slave to it's system, but it does have expectations of anyone privileged enough to wear the brand. All shops who participate in artwerks. will be asked to give time, and to wear the logo once in their shop, with an explanation of what artwerks. is all about.
Please PM me for more information.
Current production order and ETA's:
1. ISBPathfinder - < 1 days.
2. pet snake - < 5 days.
3. MirrorEntity - < 9 days.
4. GideonJur@ - < 13 days.
Welcome, I'm Rizla (true_rizla).
I have been doing graphic design for about five years professionally in print and web.
I have just had twin boys, and am now a stay-at-home dad.
Since I will only have a couple hours in between feedings, I figure at least one slot in a day can be used to contribute and whip out a forum signature. This will bring some of my flavor to the boards and allow me to stay "in shape."
I actually used to do signatures when I was in design school and playing "Silkroad Online," I have provided samples below the rules. Keep in mind my samples are about 4 years old and don't include any MTG material. I've learned many new things since then, however it's a bit of a double edged sword as sig generation is a class in itself. Rarely will you ever use techniques commonly used in sig design for print media or web advertising. ^^
Please read over my rules and post a request if you wish. Cheers!
1. Minimum of 50 posts, no exceptions.
2. Signatures only. No avatars, banners, specials. (I will cut an ava out of a rizlawerks. sig for you if desired)
Mods & users with 3,000+ posts may PM me for special requests as an exception.
3. MTG related signatures only. Don't ask me to make you a sig based around your favorite sports team or musician. This is a MTG forum, and everything I provide will be MTG.
4. I reserve the following rights as a freely-giving artist:
- The right to refuse any request without explanation.
- The right to modify a request without notice if I feel it will produce better work.
- The right to remove permission for art usage, with explanation.
5. Any person using art created by rizlawerks. will include a specific tag underneath the signature. This tag may not be altered, and may only be removed if the art is removed with it. The tag is always the same, for reference, see my signature.
6. My shop isn't fair. I may not fill requests in the order I receive them. I'm here to have fun too and if a certain request gets me excited and feeling creative then it will take priority, regardless of when it was posted.
7. The more information you provide pertaining to your request, the better your chances of having a desirable outcome. If I feel I cant meet your request with the information provided, I wont fill it, and I probably wont let you know.
Quote from true_rizlaIts difficult to work in any real effects with Zirilan, as the art on his card is rather grainy. In order to make him appear more clear in the sig the effect I chose was to ingrain his background with noise/paper elements. I hope you enjoy the finished piece. Thanks for making a request.
If you decide you like it and display it please post the following underneath the signature:
Quote from MirrorEntityWow, your work is great! I will have a request soon no doubt.
Quote from KingSorin11The signiture file is to much.
Quote from BlippyTheSlugPoetry is the tampon for my mental menstruation.
Quote from ZelderexHey man! Love your work. I was kinda disappointed I couldn't make the first request like I did at Miraculous, but whatever ;(
Looking for a signature with the art for Call to the Netherworld, Spiteful Visions, and Power of Fire (preferably in that order), with the text "Great Minds Bleed Alike," and possibly "Zelderex," if you can fit it. Feel free to make any alterations needed, I'm mostly just looking for those arts.
Quote from ZelderexDamn dude, you are on some next level ****. Absolutely amazing; can't contain my excitement over that. Gorgeous stuff man.
Quote from true_rizlaCheers! Im glad you like it, I felt it was a bit of a gamble.
Also, I appreciate you paying attention to detail when it comes to the footer. Looks sharp, thanks!
Quote from ZephynoirRizla, question: What's your policy on asking for an image for another site? I'd like to use an image made by someone here for another site I'm on, and was wondering what you'd want me to do for that?
Quote from Zephynoir I can still link to you if you like, or even put your name in my sig here to note that you have, in fact, done art for me, and should be looked at. Hell, already considering doing so
Quote from ZephynoirIt is a prelude to a request. My apologies, didn't mean to be vague. Now that I read it, it really is
Quote from ZephynoirThe message has been sent~ Thanks for consideration