I am starting this to help fill in the gap of High~Light Studios (may only be temporary). I am not as talented as they are but with the gap of their shop closing for right now maybe I can help out.
This shop will probably only consist of me but I will do my best.
[ General Rules ]
1. Credits - Please credit using either The Ugly Swan or my username, preferably with a link.
2. Multi-Requesting - Don't request in multiple shops. If you request in another shop after requesting here, your request will be cancelled. Repeatingly ignoring this rule might result in a ban.
3. Patience - If you think I am taking too long on your request, don't start poking. Requests will never be ignored. I will try to do them first come first serve.
4. No Spam - Also don't spam with reactions on other people's banners, decklists, or whatever. It clutters the thread and will get you an infraction.
5. Respect - Please be respectful. This one's easy.
6. If you have questions, please ask them.
[ Requesting Guidelines ]
1.Request here, in this thread, not via PM!
2. Please tell me WHAT it is you want; avatar, signature banner, or both. If you want a signature banner, please tell us what size it should be.
3. Please be precise about what you want; —3.1 If you want a "blended art banner"(multiple pictures, MTG artwork for ex.), please tell me in which order you want them to be. If not, I will do what I think looks good. If you do request a specific order, but it doesn't look good to us, I reserve the right to change the order. Also, please select a number of arts between 3 and 6(500x100-600x100) or 2 and 4(450x150). —3.2 If you want text in your signature banner or avatar, please tell me where you want it to be. If not, I will do what I think looks good. If you do request a specific place for the text to be, but it doesn't look good to me, I reserve the right to change the placement. —3.3 If you want something else, be precise as well.
4. If you want non-MTG-art-pictures in your banner, please provide these pictures yourself, orbe very clear about what picture you want (this applies to unique pictures, a well-known album cover for example), although even in this case it would still be just as easy to attach it yourself.
5. If you want a specific color/tone/mood, please tell us.
6. Please link your cards. Also please type the full card name so I do not have to guess at the card name.
(i pretty much stole their rules link(for High~Light Studios))
For a start I have done a few of the requests that High-Light studios had, originally for personal practice, but I'm going to offer them so if you requested it you may use it and potential requesters may see some samples.
Thanks, Dustin. I'll give you a call later to fill you in on things. Your shop name made me lol.
Obligigatory good lucks and stuff..
@Zaph :: He is a personal friend and I had him do those for practice, before I knew the severity of the situation. It is how a lot of artists improve, and I would have done them anyways in our shop., so I gave him the go-ahead.
Me: "Galadrial"? That cat's name should totally be Quumulox the Devastator.
Friend: Send in a request.
Me: These people don't understand. Cute things need violent and big-sounding names. Like, "Hey, have you seen my cat, Rakshor of the Blood-Pit Tribe?" Turns out the cat's, like, a five-week old kitten that makes everyone that sees it give the cliche "Aaaaaaaawww!" and a huge smile.
Friend: I think that would be a little too epic for regular folks.
Me: **** those *******. I want a kitten named Rakshor of the Blood-Pit Tribe. ****, I want a Blood-Pit Tribe of cats. They'd need other tribes to make cat-war with. Like, a next-door neighbor that's a crazy cat lady. She can have the Complete-******* Tribe.
could i please get a sig banner of blended art. The cards i want in it are mistbind clique, cryptic command, thougthsieze, bitterblossom and etc.
Ty for taking SB4 spot and i feel very sry for u sb4
I would also like a avatar of blightning goblin outlander demigod and figure of destiny(which ever looks best)
Dear Chibi Swan,
I was looking to request a sig banner if that would be okay. I would like optimally something small that simply said
"GOOD GUYS PLAY BLUE"
with a picture from the alternate art Jace that came with the Agents of Artiface novel.
Private Mod Note
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Thanks, Heroes of The Planes! You guys are great!
"You heard it here folks:
Anyone who disagrees with "Jack from NC" is an idiot."-The Dead Weatherman