This thread was marked as Locked by Zombie Shakespeare.
Quote from Negatorator »Red's new color pie feature is that it doesn't do anything.
Quote from FinalLogic »You all should see the initial comments in the Jace, the Mind Sculptor thread. Hilarious.
Quote from Karric »The magic fonts from here and other places usually irritate me in ways. So i made my own, using MagicFontsymbols2008.ttf as a base.
This font includes:
- Phybrid (phyrexian mana, not the watermark symbol, its different.)
- Mono-Color Hybrid (2/B)
- Shadows for regular and hybrid
- numbers 0-20 for regular size. XYZ too.
- AE character from Plantin, meant for effect text. No AE for card name. (It's \ if you have Matrix.ttf)
- Brush, both parts. (il naturally)
- Star used in p/t.
I have included a .jpg that shows all the relevant symbols and their associated keys. I tried to make it intuitive. For example, the hybrids are all uppercase, named for the guilds. So R is r/b, M is g/u, L is g/b etc.
Let me know if there's anything wrong.