Unfortunately you are not allowed to use those cards in a sanctioned tournament as the requirements are:
Quote from• The card is genuine and published by Wizards of the Coast
• The card has a standard Magic back or is a double-faced card.
• The card does not have squared corners.
• The card has black or white borders.
• The card is not a token card.
• The card is not damaged or modified in a way that might make it marked.
• The card is otherwise legal for the tournament as defined by the format.
• The card is a proxy issued by the judge of a tournament (see section 3.4 for rules about proxies).