2. 4-1 : On your play, Loxodon can block a tie but not race
3. 6-0 : Eureka put me at 45 tokens...
4. 3-3 : On your play, don't block and third turn Chancellor wins.
5. 4-1 : On your play, turn Iona can block a tie but not race.
6. 6-0 : I kill you by the time you drop mentor / beast.
7. 6-0 : I block enough of the swing to survive.
X 4 6 3 4 6 6 | 28 | 467
Unless I'm missing something, you drop Iona on 2nd.Quote from SeeNamedPerson »5v1. 0-6. I nearly played this. Bah.
On your play, you can block a tie.
Meaning if Iona sits and doesn't swing, I can't swing through.
I'll hit you for 9, then you block and I only get 6 through, then I get 3 through.
Of course this means you can't swing, so it's a tie.