Xenagos, the Reveler

Quote from Pater Peccavi
    I think he goes better with new Garruk than Domri.

This is exactly where he belongs. This guy is very good. Need to preorder that hexproof utopia tree before it is too late.
    Quote from twicky_kid
    This is exactly where he belongs. This guy is very good. Need to preorder that hexproof utopia tree before it is too late.

I think you have the choice of casting garruk or a monstrous creature at the same point. Which one would you take? Win now, or go for a more drawn out win?
    Quick question - I like the ramp from this guy for my casual Darigaaz deck. Its built similar to Kibler's RG deck. Is Koth of the Hammer a good placeholder until the price drops (I am using Shocklands) in terms of a ramper?
    Quote from Drizzle
    I think you have the choice of casting garruk or a monstrous creature at the same point. Which one would you take? Win now, or go for a more drawn out win?

Unless I need a fatty to block for me, I would almost always cast Garruk first. So ideally curving from Xenagos t3 to Garruk t4.
    Quote from Pater Peccavi
    Unless I need a fatty to block for me, I would almost always cast Garruk first. So ideally curving from Xenagos t3 to Garruk t4.

2 planeswalkers on the field and a CA engine going. These 2 fuel each other. Garruk will find a stead stream of creatures to cast while Xenagos will produce the mana to cast them all very quickly.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes