Best bots to but and sell from?

Does anyone know who the best bots to sell cards to are?

And also which bots sell packs for the cheapest TIX?

I use MTGOTRADERS - are there better ones?
    Expandertron

"Smash it!"
    Most buy bots are running the same price list for cards they buy. If you want more than what the bots offer you'll probably need to put up a selling advert. You'll need to price it between the posted buy and posted sell prices if you want to move it quickly.

For example, you have two Noble Hierarchs to sell the average buy price is 9, the lowest sell price is 10. You can place your ad for selling two for 19 and you should sell them pretty fast, and for a bit more than a buy bot would give you.

As for packs/tix, I dunno. I use MTGOTraders as well for my tix as he's quick and trustworthy. The other big dealers I use are cardhoarder (and there's another one that I'm forgetting... dang it) as wander around the message board prices.

You can always type in the packs your looking for into the search bar of MTGO's classified section to find everyone selling those packs. For RGD type 'RGD' and you'll get a list of everyone buying/selling Ravnica/Guildpack/Dissnsion, for example.
    ^^
    MTGO Writer and Epic Time-Waster.

If you have questions about MTGO PM me, I'm all up ons, as it were.

Check out my articles on http://puremtgo.com/ I'm the nerd you see there... wait, not that one. Nope, not that one either... yeah. That one. Grin
    Does MTGO traders have a website w/ thier rare prices? (buy or sell)? I used one of thier bots today to nearly finish off a PLC set I had left over from draft a long time ago. 4 tix cleaned up nearly my whole list except for Damnation.
    Your Sig is Now Free to Move about the Forum.

My thoughts on: Going Infinite | Block Constructed | MTGCatalyst Blog Home
    Quote from the_cardfather
    Does MTGO traders have a website w/ thier rare prices? (buy or sell)? I used one of thier bots today to nearly finish off a PLC set I had left over from draft a long time ago. 4 tix cleaned up nearly my whole list except for Damnation.

http://www.mtgotraders.com Smile
    PureMTGO
    MTGOTraders - Coupon mtgsallypaypal for 8% off orders paid for with paypal.
    MTGO Hotlist! - Pays more than bots for singles.
    CapeFearGames - Coupon mtgsally for 5% off entire order. Orders ship same day if order placed before 3pm EST M-F. Do not stack with other coupons please.

Paying extra 20% on paper cards for MTGOTraders credits.
    The CardBuyingBot chain offer much better prices than pretty much every other bot or player out there.

As for buying, I use CardHoarder.

Please don't PM me about staff/moderating business, I am not a part of the staff here anymore.
    I find www.supernovabots.com to be good - they have a low differential between their buy and sell prices.

Plus, they often have 'wrong' prices - for instance a few weeks ago I was able to buy five good foils from Conflux from another bot (Banefire, Martial Coup, and three others) for 20 tix, then turn around and sell them to Supernova for 23.75. Note that their foil prices are now the other way - very very low.

Edit - should mention that they are rares-only.
    MTG flavour fail of the year:

• To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes