BNG draft format

So, with BNG being a small set, I guess the draft format will be THS - THS - BNG, right?
    To be honest I'm kinda sick of THS and would like to see something entirely new. Did they already say something about this? Also I've only been playing since RTR block and don't have any comparisons but heard people say that it has been this way for quite some time.
    Quote from Zelos666
    So, with BNG being a small set, I guess the draft format will be THS - THS - BNG, right?
    To be honest I'm kinda sick of THS and would like to see something entirely new. Did they already say something about this? Also I've only been playing since RTR block and don't have any comparisons but heard people say that it has been this way for quite some time.

The other way around- BNG-THS-THS. Fortunately, adding even one different pack does change things up a little bit; Some archetypes get weaker (Gary, probably,) some new ones may show up, some strategies will change in effectiveness (if they print an edict, for example.) Let's hope it's enough to keep you interested! Smile
    My helpy helpdesk of helpfulness.
    My Decks:
    EDH: white mana green mana Trostani, Selesnya's Voice green mana white mana , blue mana black mana Sygg, River Cutthroat black mana blue mana , white mana blue mana black mana red mana green mana Road to Scion green mana red mana black mana blue mana white mana ,
    IRL: blue mana Progenitus Polymorph blue mana , red mana Goblins red mana

bethematch.org. Save a life.

• To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes