Ulvenwald tracker

Ulvenwald tracker

Got this card in a draft today. Picked it because i could possibly see it as a GSZ target in maverick or band. A friend of mine completely disagrees.
    Tutorable "removal" on a stick seems pretty playable to me.

so what are your opinions? is this card playable or completely useless.
    discuss!

Avvy and sig thanks to DarkNightCavalier over at Heroes of the plane studios
    UWBEsperblade

Other legacy decks i own:
    UWBG deathblade
    UWRMiracle (helm)
    UWB/Thopter control

Commander:
    UWB Merieke Ri Berit
    UWB Sharuum

R.I.P.:
    WUGBant
    UWGBRDredge
    I think it's underrated and will find a home as a one-of in many GSZ decks. Certainly not a format staples, but it will see play.
    It might see a play as a tutorable one of. The problem with it is that it requires that you have a creature to work with to "fight". I'm thinking it may be relegated to the SB.
    My Sales Thread

My Trade Thread

Currently Playing
    Pauper
    :symu:Aggro
    Already been brought up about 15 times in the maverick thread:
    http://forums.mtgsalvation.com/showthread.php?t=327502&page=60

Conclusion: Flashy but not good enough for legacy meta in general. (slow, mana sink, requires you have bigger/better dudes in play ===> win more).

Maverick -- Storm
    Click here for trade thread
    Trade thread under reconstruction.
    Because you can't spell slaughter without laughter.
    You are absolutely on the right track. Any deck that runs GSZ and creatures that like to fight (Knight of the Reliquary, Tarmogoyf, Scavenging Ooze) will probably run one, and maybe a second for the board.

Very solid.
    "Banshees eat Probes like popcorn, especially if you eat popcorn with missiles."
    -Day[9]
    I wouldn't dismiss this in maverick mirrors so fast. If they have mother of runes out, you want to be able to kill their KotR with your KotR. I also love that it's a 1 drop. I don't play maverick, but this seems like a card maverick would want to gain card advantage. Sure it's fragile, but if they swords it, that's just one less swords for knight or other big dudes.
    "Yawgmoth," Freyalise whispered as she set the bomb, "now you will pay for your treachery."

-Freyalise

Currently Playing:
    Legacy:
    UBWRGAll manner of storm comboGRWBU
    Dark Ritual on The Source and Storm Boards
    Notable finishes:
    Top 16 SCG Kansas City Legacy Open 2012 with Burning ANT
    Top 32 SCG Minneapolis Legacy Open 2012 with Burning ANT
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes