Game of Thrones - decks

Hello, as a big fan of Game of Thrones series (and thanks to them A Song of Ice and Fire novels) I want to build several decks, each should represent one house of Westeros.

These decks should:
    - be at the same or very similar power level
    - as the main purpose for them is to battle together, they should be playable "outside the group"
    - Each of the deck should represent one house of the series(novel), has their atmosphere, style of play, feeling. It's commander should represent the leader of the house - his or her characteristics and attributes. In the deck should be present important house members, places, characteristics etc.
    - Decks should be fun and style oriented. I will prefer cards that represent the house over simply power cards of its color.
    - The goal is to keep budget as low as possible, the decks are not meant to be power tuned, but are meant to be as "the epic game of thrones pub battle".

The house of the Westeros which I want to build the deck around them:
    House Stark
    House Lannister
    House Targaryen
    House Baratheon
    House Greyjoy (maybe)

I will appreciate any idea! thanks. (description of the houses is latter)
    Last edited by danissimus: 11/28/2012 6:18:12 AM
    EDH:
    W Avacyn [Primer] || URG Wanderer || RWU Zedruu || G Kamahl || BG Jarad || R Norin || UG Vorel || BRG Xira || WU Daxos || UB Wrexial
    Pauper EDH:
    UB Strix || R Ringleader || GWU Prophets
    Stark house
    Words: "Winter is Coming"
    Region: The North
    Seat: Winterfell castle
    blazon: Wolf

an ancient house, descendants of the first men. Still follow some of their ancient traditions and the Old Gods of the forest. Kings of Winter in the North for many thousands of years. Starks have been friends of the Night's Watch, and have manned the Wall for thousands of years

House Personality

Starks rarely turn to intrigue when confronted with a problem, preferring instead to face the problem head on — no matter the consequences. This trait is exemplified by Eddard Stark’s refusal to play politics with the lives of Cersei and Joffrey Baratheon, a mistake that will cost him both his honour and his life. His son Robb carries on this tradition, and has shown himself to be a decisive and shrewd military commander even at the age of 15. Honour is very important to House Stark, and their actions are governed by it — sometimes even past the point of wisdom. Their history of defending the Seven Kingdoms from the threats in the North has made them hard and practical. Starks tend to speak plainly and truthfully, although they know and use the courtesies of the court as needed.

Interesting characters:

Eddard Stark - Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North until his execution
    Catelyn Tully - Lord Eddard's wife
    Benjen Stark - Benjen Stark is Eddard's younger brother and his last surviving sibling. He is First Ranger of the Night's Watch
    Robb Stark - Lord Eddard's eldest trueborn son and heir, also known as "the Young Wolf" Tolsimir Wolfblood
    Arya Stark - Eddard and Catelyn's younger daughter (Saffi Eriksdotter)
    Jon Snow - Eddard's bastard son, who was raised at Winterfell alongside his Stark half-siblings

Other:
    Dire wolves,

Probable color combination: WG
    Probable general:

Tolsimir Wolfblood (probably Robb - "head" of the house after Eddard's death. Brilliant tactician and strategist because Eddard didn't have a wolf). Wolf Voja as his wolf Grey Wind. (this card will be included in any deck, because it is exactly what we need for house stark)

Probable theme: tokens

Cards that should be included:

Sword of Fire and Ice - Eddard's Valyrian steel sword named Ice
    Sword of War and Peace - another Valyrian steel sword, Jon Snow´s Longclaw
    Snow-Covered Forest, Snow-Covered Plains - There is lot of show in the north
    wolfbriar elemental - Ned Stark and his sons find a dead female direwolf and her six newborn cubs.
    Debt of Loyalty - Eddard Stark is loyal to his king and friend Robert Baratheon
    Martial Coup - Battle of the Camps - war between Starks and Lannisters
    path to exile, Exile - Eddard confronted Cersei Lannister and warned her that he knows that her three children are the product of her incestuous relationship with her brother. He warned her to flee into exile
    True Conviction - Starks are very convinced folks, they believe their truth and they fight for true reasons
    Privileged Position - Eddard Stark had privileged position in the king's heart
    Grasslands, Arctic Flats - typical landscape of the north
    Wall of Omens - Wall..
    Beacon of Immortality - the light was only source of warm for the guards on the wall
    Knight-Captain of Eos
    Saffi Eriksdotter Arya Stark
    Frontier Guide - Night´s Watch
    Swords to Plowshares - sometimes even farmers need to go to War to fight for Starks
    Hour of Reckoning -
    Prison Term - Starks imprisoned Jaime Lannister
    Coat of Arms - their coat of arms was Wolf
    Howl of the Night Pack - mpre wolves
    Captain of the watch - Jeor Mormont, Lord Commander of the Night's Watch
    Hero of bladehold
    Glare of Subdual
    Kjeldoran Outpost - Outpost at the Wall
    Cathars´ Crusade
    Selesnya Keyrune - Wolf
    Selesnya Charm
    Ancient Tomb Winterfell has Tomb where ancestors were buried
    Gerrard's Battle Cry
    Last edited by danissimus: 12/3/2012 1:15:14 AM
    EDH:
    W Avacyn [Primer] || URG Wanderer || RWU Zedruu || G Kamahl || BG Jarad || R Norin || UG Vorel || BRG Xira || WU Daxos || UB Wrexial
    Pauper EDH:
    Lannister house
    Words: "Hear me Roar!"
    Motto: ""A Lannister always pays his debts."
    Region: the Westerlands
    Seat: Casterly Rock
    blazon: Golden Lyon

House Personality

To be a Lannister is to know one deserves nobility. Whatever the Lannisters may have been before Lord Tywin is irrelevant, for he forcefully shaped his family into his vision of near perfection. The famous golden Lannister mask has many cracks beneath it, however, as his children and grandchildren seek to be more than his puppets. Those who can hide their deficiencies and maintain the illusion of Lannister greatness are welcomed, while those with more obvious shortcomings, such as Tyrion, are cursed to be neither fully included nor excluded from the house’s agenda.

Interesting characters:
    Tywin Lannister - Lord of Casterly Rock, Shield of Lannisport and Warden of the West, Calculating, ruthless, and controlling man
    Cersei Lannister - the twin sister of Jaime Lannister with golden hair and bright green eyes. Queen of Seven Kingdoms
    Jaime Lannister - Younger twin to Cersei, tallented warrior
    Tyrion Lannister - highly intelligent dwarf mockingly nicknamed "The Imp" and "Halfman"

Probable color combination: GBr maybe (jund)
    Last edited by danissimus: 11/28/2012 8:01:32 AM
    EDH:
    Pauper EDH:
    House Targaryen
    Words: "Fire and Blood"
    Region: Dragonstone
    blazon: Black, a red three headed dragon

House Personality

In their pride, the Targaryens placed themselves above the laws of the gods. They styled themselves the Kings of the Andals and the Rhoynar and the First Men, Lords of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protectors of the Realm. They wed brother to sister following the Valyrian tradition, which led to their unnatural beauty, moments of genius, and bouts of madness.

There are those who say the gods toss a coin every time a Targaryen is born — one side of the coin is greatness, and the other madness. History seems to have borne this out. Prince Aemon the Dragonknight is accounted as the most noble of all knights, while Baelor the Blessed brought the realm to its knees with his mad, pious misrule. They are given to extremes, both of nobility and depravity; only time can tell to which side a Targaryen has been born.

Interesting characters:

Viserys Targaryen - cruel, ambitious man, blunt of speech and given to violent mood swings
    Daenerys Targaryen - sister of Viserys. beautiful girl with silver hair and violet eyes
    Khal Drogo - barbarian, horse lord of a khalasar (not a targaryen but he is husband of Daenerys)

Other:
    barbarians, dragon, madness

Probable color combination: BR or BRu

Interesting generals or cards:

RB : Bladewing the Risen
    RBU: Crosis, the Purger, Gwendlyn Di Corci as Daenerys, Nicol Bolas
    RBG: Darigaaz, the Igniter, Karrthus, Tyrant of Jund, Vaevictis Asmadi
    Last edited by danissimus: 11/28/2012 8:00:56 AM
    EDH:
    Pauper EDH:
    House Baratheon
    Words: "Ours is the Fury"
    Region: The Stormlands
    Seat: Storm's End
    blazon: Stag

House Personality

Baratheon lords are a diverse lot, all using different tactics to achieve their goals. They understand the value of pageantry and direct action, but they do not eschew politics or intrigue when these are the right tools for the job. A Baratheon lord must be aware of all of the different factions competing for dominance and must be willing to stand his ground even when compromise seems the best option; any sign of weakness and the others may pounce. In times of great success, however, Baratheons can be prone to excess, forgetting their earlier acuity. Those who do forget rarely live long to regret it.

Interesting characters:

Robert Baratheon - the head of House Baratheon, was crowned King of the Seven Kingdoms after winning the War of the Usurper
    Stannis Baratheon - the elder of Robert Baratheon's younger brothers
    Renly Baratheon - the younger brother of Robert and Stannis Baratheon
    Joffrey Baratheon - is the eldest son and heir of King Robert Baratheon and Queen Cersei Lannister

Probable color combination: something with green, probably GR
    Interesting generals:

Borborygmos, new Borborygmos - both as Robert Baratheon

Krosan tusker - Robert likes to hunt - and he died because of hunt injury
    Last edited by danissimus: 11/28/2012 9:16:40 AM
    EDH:
    Pauper EDH:
    House Greyjoy

UB or UBw
    Last edited by danissimus: 11/28/2012 8:00:27 AM
    EDH:
    Pauper EDH:
    Lovisa Cold-Eyes for Danaerys - She leads a horde of dothraki and you can sneak some dragons in.

Kaervek for Tywin Lannister, Kamahl as Jaime, Jeska as Cersei, Balthor as Tyrion, just an idea. I like Kaervek as Tywin, the rest is whatever.

Baratheon is tough, each of the brothers is quite different. I'm tempted to recommend WUG. Robert was an incredible warrior - Rafiq, Renly wanted peace - Angus, but I can't figure out who Stannis would be, that would be up to you.

Grey Joy - No idea.
    "I think EDH would be more fun for the majority of participants if players just showed eachother their decks rather than actually playing games out."
    Nice idea. Greyjoy needs Kraken and seems really Blue/Black due to their involvement in the story.

Maybe Sygg, River Cutthroat for Balon Greyjoy? Art doesn't match at all, but colors and ability do in my opinion. Ramirez DePietro for his daughter Wink
    Last edited by Grinning Demon: 11/28/2012 6:44:51 AM
    Quote from Ogrefoot
    Lovisa Cold-Eyes for Danaerys - She leads a horde of dothraki and you can sneak some dragons in.

interesting choice, not for general as Targaryen wants to be BR or BRx but nice idea to the rest of 99 cards. Hope there will be enough barbarians, berserkers or warriors to be good enough. And I don't know what would Danny do with that Axe Smile but I will consider her

Quote from Ogrefoot

I like Kaervek as Tywin

hmm, great picture, but I am not sure that Lannisters want to be BR. It is tough to find good color combination for them.

Quote from Ogrefoot

Baratheon is tough, each of the brothers is quite different. I'm tempted to recommend WUG. Robert was an incredible warrior - Rafiq, Renly wanted peace - Angus, but I can't figure out who Stannis would be, that would be up to you.

yes, this is exactly what I think too.. great Smile
    EDIT: as time progress and I have spoken with my friend - GoT expert - I tend to Baratheons to be GR and bant (or GW only) to be stark.. we will see though
    Last edited by danissimus: 11/28/2012 8:00:03 AM
    EDH:
    Pauper EDH:
    Quote from Grinning Demon
    Nice idea. Greyjoy needs Kraken and seems really Blue/Black due to their involvement in the story.

Maybe Sygg, River Cutthroat for Balon Greyjoy? Art doesn't match at all, but colors and ability do in my opinion. Ramirez DePietro for his daughter Wink

Yes UB or UBx seems good for them.. I have thought about some pirate subtheme, stealing, etc.. this is the main reason I want to have Greyjoy among the decks.
    EDH:
    Pauper EDH:
    Wrexial, the Risen Deep is a perfect representation of the Iron Islanders - he is a general that pays the iron price, and he's a kraken to boot.

Slightly unorthodox, but Kaalia of the Vast has a number of things in common with Daenerys - just go light on the angels and demons. If you wanted to build an entire deck for him, you couldn't find a better Magic card to stand in for Khal Drogo than Godo, Bandit Warlord.

Erebos B | Ghost Council WB | Grimgrin UB | Jhoira UR
    Jor Kadeen RW | Melek UR | Mimeoplasm GUB | Rasputin WU
    Savra BG | Sisay GW | Teneb BGW | Thada Adel U | Wort BR

I draft and play EDH. If a Standard player can't understand who a card is for, it's probably for me.
    I also write things about good films.
    First of all, you have my respect for starting a great project after a great show.

I really like the Starkes commanded by Tolsimir (Rob, the "young wolf")

House Lannister, seems to me, should be UBW.
    White - They are about status, collective good of the group (their own), and Law/Order/Structure (as long as they are on top)
    Blue - They are very deceitful, tricky, reliant on political manipulation. Tywin seems big on research/learning (so is Tyrion really)
    Black - In the end, they are about taking/maintaining power at all cost.
    Merieke Ri Berit seems a perfect fit to me. She looks like Cersei and loves to control others.

I also agree with DeadManSeven. Kaalia of the Vast should represent Daenerys at the helm, the "Mother of Dragons".

Oh... and my jedi powers tell me that Paragon.3 is about to suggest Gwafa Hazid for Tyrion. Good call, he's perfect. "And if the day ever comes when you're tempted to sell me out, remember this: whatever their price, I'll beat it. I like living."
    Last edited by Blackjack68: 11/28/2012 9:21:20 PM
    Oh man I love the idea of this project. So I'm just going to blurt out my thoughts on each deck and go from there. I'm going to try really hard to keep to from spoiling anything while still trying to make sense. If at any point you don't know what I'm talking about message me and I'll be happy to further explain my reasoning. I'm alos

Quote from danissimus
    Stark house
    Words: "Winter is Coming"
    Region: The North
    blazon: Wolf

House Stark - Grade-A Badasses
    They live in a often times harsh and unforgiving environment and because of that I think a GW Token/Stax build would be the most accurate and more importantly flavorful.

I feel like your desired token theme would greatly support a stax build for the deck. It gives it plenty of sac fodder allowing you store up resources while others struggle get a stable footing when they venture into the unforgiving North. (The North Remembers!) I can see that you're trying to include the Night's Watch into the deck I feel like this does two things it forces us to cut out some other key character that while not significant per say would make the deck so much more flavorful. I am going to try to convince you change your stance on this.

You've excluded Old Nan, Hodor, Jojen and Meera Reed, the Old Gods, and the Weirwoods. All of which in my opinion would make for a better Stark themed deck then including the Night's Watch into the deck. (Which if you really wanted you could easily make into it's own deck or possibly replace the Greyjoy house.) And lets not forget the creed of the Night's Watch.
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all nights to come.

Now for some of the cards that you've chosen I'm not really sure if they fit the flavor of house Stark.

Coat of Arms And awesome card no doubt. However I don't think it fits the Stark style of war. I think it would be a much better fit in a Martell, Tyrell or even maybe a Dothraki deck as they had much bigger armies and more of swarm mentality.

Beacon of ImmortalityI don't think this card fits in terms of flavor. Instead I would much rather go about something that represented the Old Gods or the Weirwoods that so many of the North so strongly believed in.

Sword of War and PeaceThis card belongs to the Lannisters.

Story Spoilers don't read if you haven't read all of the books or are waiting on the TV series.

Not only does it fit their colors it could also fits the fact that Tywin has Ice melted down and carved into two separate Valyrian swords Willow's Wail and Oathkeeper, two swords that should be included in the Lannister deck list more on that later.

Those are the only two cards that I would cut if you choose to keep the Night's Watch in the deck. Which while I do think should be represented but doesn't have to be a major sub-theme in the deck. The Starks' where the Wardens of the North and that should be respected. And I think the best card that would fit that would be Norther Paladin or a more useful and less narrow card [Pentarch Paladin[/Card]. You could also include Southern Paladin as the Starks and the Lannisters aren't exactly friends. But that again fits the whole narrow card versus useful card argument.

If you do end up cutting the Night's Watch that obviously frees up some more room. As for other cards that I think could help represent some of the characters you left out going off the top of my head. As I'm work so my time is limited.

Weirwood - Ghoultree or another more apt Treefolk card(s)
    Hodor - Stonehewer Giant and Sword of the Meek for all the 1/1 tokens you might end up making or possibly Sword of Vengeance reasoning tied to the story don't read if you haven't read the books and plan too or are waiting for the TV series.

Story Spoilers don't read if you haven't read all of the books or are waiting on the TV series.

To fit the sword the group stole from the crypts below Winterfell or maybe something weaker like Greatsword A simple not special sword yet very similar to the one they take. I think Sword of Vengeance could also be a really strong candidate for Oathkeeper the sword Jaime gives to Briane when she goes on her quest to find Sansa.
    Old Nan - Not sure on this one would take some digging.
    Jogen Reed - Maybe Awakener Druid could probably find a more fitting card but I think this could work as a place holder.
    Meera Reed - Needs some digging.
    Old Gods - More Digging YAY!

And if you remove the Night's Watch you can instead showcase some other regions of the North like Deepwood Motte and Mote Cailin.

So there you have it my initial suggestions for the House of Stark decklist. Let me know what you think, I hope you've considered and eventually come around to my take on how I would build the deck.
    Last edited by Paragon.3: 11/28/2012 5:22:05 PM
    Hunter of the [PACK].
    I think you are totally neglecting the Blue element of the Lannisters. Their strategical prowess and silver tongues have earned them much. And their planning and manipulation scream of deeper thinking. While their methods may seem "black" at times, the overall goal is one rule under their house. This seems a bit more white to me. Yes, white can still be villians; look at the backstory on Konda, Lord of Eiganjo. Which, by the way, makes that card a great examplar for Tywin. A name to be feared and respected. Maybe give the helm of the deck to Tyrion as Gwafa since he is known to buy the services of others. There are also plenty of warriors to represent Jaime in UW as well.
    "You are what you pretend to be, so you must be careful what you pretend to be" from Mother Night

First posted EDH deck: Hakim, Beardmaster
    Quote from Prismetrix
    I think you are totally neglecting the Blue element of the Lannisters. Their strategical prowess and silver tongues have earned them much. And their planning and manipulation scream of deeper thinking. While their methods may seem "black" at times, the overall goal is one rule under their house. This seems a bit more white to me. Yes, white can still be villians; look at the backstory on Konda, Lord of Eiganjo. Which, by the way, makes that card a great examplar for Tywin. A name to be feared and respected. Maybe give the helm of the deck to Tyrion as Gwafa since he is known to buy the services of others. There are also plenty of warriors to represent Jaime in UW as well.

No reason to Jaime has to be Blue and White. I could easily see him being only White as given his story arc would probably fit his flavor more given the themes that are usually played associated in White. For example I think Gerrard Capashen or even Odric, Master Tactician would make great candidates.

I like the idea of Gwafa Hazid, Profiteer as a Tyrion though I feel excluding red from the Lannisters doesn't feel right. Sadly there aren't any RWB generals that fit.
    Last edited by Paragon.3: 11/28/2012 9:00:43 PM
    Hunter of the [PACK].
    Awesome idea! Just finished the last book this week.
    What do you think of the idea of doing an Esper artifact (BUW) deck for the Lannisters? They are obsessed with wealth and I thought artifacts might be a way to represent interest in wealth as well as leave open other deck building ideas for the other houses.

Possible generals and/or important characters could be:
    Sharuum the Hegemon = Lord Tywin, obsessed with wealth
    Dakkon Blackblade = Jamie, a powerful warrior knight
    Ertai, the Corrupted = Master Pycelle, sneaky corrupt guy into black arts
    Halfdane for Tyrion, the half-man/Imp
    Merieke Ri Berit = Cersei, always trying to control and manipulate others
    Lady Evangela= Princess Marcella, relatively harmless b/c of young age
    Kemba, Kha Regent = Prince Tommen, he loves kittens! and equipment fits artifact theme (ignore chest area lol)

Cersei could also be Hanna, Ship's Navigator to continue artifact theme

Just some thoughts, good luck and have fun!
    Last edited by RageKage: 11/28/2012 8:00:00 PM
    I love this idea.

I personally think that having individual decks per character and running "stories" as emperer/2HG games would be pretty awesome. This would probable help with the family colors and single general issues. My personal general suggestions would be:

Rob Stark: Tolsimir Wolfblood
    Arya Stark: Radha, Heir to Keld/ Jeska, Warrior Adept
    Sansa Stark:Orim, Samite Healer
    Bran Stark: Eight-and-a-Half-Tails
    Jon Snow: ???

Tyrion Lannister: Gwafa Hazid, Profiteer
    Jaime Lannister: Rafiq of the Many?
    Pycelle: Grand Arbiter Augustin IV
    Cersei Lannister: Nin, the Pain Artist
    Tywin Lannister: Agrus Kos, Wojek Veteran
    Robert Baratheon: Stonebrow, Krosan Hero

Daenarys Stormborn: Mayael the Anima
    Her Babies (in deck):
    Jugan, the Rising Star
    Ryusei, the Falling Star
    Yosei, the Morning Star
    Drogo: Kresh the Bloodbraided

Of course this would require ALOT of time and possibly $$$, though a good kickoff to season 3. Good Luck
    You know who else could use their own deck, is Varys the Spider. You wouldn't even have to even include much in the way of other flavour-based cards (maybe some oddballs like Cultural Exchange and Switcheroo), just build the deck as you normally would and it should be a pretty accurate fit.

Erebos B | Ghost Council WB | Grimgrin UB | Jhoira UR
    Jor Kadeen RW | Melek UR | Mimeoplasm GUB | Rasputin WU
    Savra BG | Sisay GW | Teneb BGW | Thada Adel U | Wort BR

I draft and play EDH. If a Standard player can't understand who a card is for, it's probably for me.
    I also write things about good films.
    Quote from arc000
    I love this idea.

I personally think that having individual decks per character and running "stories" as emperer/2HG games would be pretty awesome. This would probable help with the family colors and single general issues. My personal general suggestions would be:

Rob Stark: Tolsimir Wolfblood
    Arya Stark: Radha, Heir to Keld/ Jeska, Warrior Adept
    Sansa Stark:Orim, Samite Healer
    Bran Stark: Eight-and-a-Half-Tails
    Jon Snow: ???

Tyrion Lannister: Gwafa Hazid, Profiteer
    Jaime Lannister: Rafiq of the Many?
    Pycelle: Grand Arbiter Augustin IV
    Cersei Lannister: Nin, the Pain Artist
    Tywin Lannister: Agrus Kos, Wojek Veteran
    Robert Baratheon: Stonebrow, Krosan Hero

Daenarys Stormborn: Mayael the Anima
    Her Babies (in deck):
    Jugan, the Rising Star
    Ryusei, the Falling Star
    Yosei, the Morning Star
    Drogo: Kresh the Bloodbraided

Of course this would require ALOT of time and possibly $$$, though a good kickoff to season 3. Good Luck

yeah, interesting idea. but that would be lot of decks. I want to build up to 5 decks for my playgroup and consist of the majority of the GoT story (first two series). So I will stick on House-deck style. but thanx anyway.
    EDH:
    Pauper EDH:
    So, I am still wondering about game style, game philosophy and feeling of each house deck.

I am stick to GW tokens for Starks. But there could be more subthemes than only tokens.

What do I want to say is to each deck has different approach to the game according to the house mentality. And is playable and fun although is not top power.

I am searching for more abstract information - although concrete cards are welcomed too.
    EDH:
    Pauper EDH:
    Quote from danissimus
    yeah, interesting idea. but that would be lot of decks. I want to build up to 5 decks for my playgroup and consist of the majority of the GoT story (first two series). So I will stick on House-deck style. but thanx anyway.

Oh man sticking to only the first two books limits how much you can really do with the decks and where all the flavor and themes really come from. I really hope you reconsider because leaving out the later 3 books just wouldn't do the series justice.
    Hunter of the [PACK].
    Quote from Paragon.3
    Oh man sticking to only the first two books limits how much you can really do with the decks and where all the flavor and themes really come from. I really hope you reconsider because leaving out the later 3 books just wouldn't do the series justice.

good comment. I will reconsider it. I should read the rest of books as soon as possible Smile
    EDH:
    Pauper EDH:
    Pretty sure you could use Kaalia of the Vast to build a pretty convincing Daenery-deck, should you ever wish to expand out of the "established" family orders.

I'm also sad that the Queen of Thorns is absent. q,q
    EDH:
    Rafiq - Kaalia - Oona- Maelstrom Wanderer - Xiahou Dun - Teysa, Orzhov Scion

Quote from Jivanmukta
    I think people need to accept that EDH can be Vintage as easily as it can be Craw Wurm Fiestaganza.

Quote from danissimus
    good comment. I will reconsider it. I should read the rest of books as soon as possible Smile

I'm glad to hear it, I'm sure you won't be disappointed. Especially after book 3. Grin

Quote from Prince Tristan
    Pretty sure you could use Kaalia of the Vast to build a pretty convincing Daenery-deck, should you ever wish to expand out of the "established" family orders.

I'm also sad that the Queen of Thorns is absent. q,q

He doesn't know who that is yet, IIRC she doesn't get introduced until sometime into book 3 right? But I do agree she would have to have a place in one of the books. Granted we would probably have to make a whole separate deck for the Martells.
    Hunter of the [PACK].
    I'm working on a Meloku the Clouded Mirror deck right now. It could probably be tooled into a Warlock themed deck.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes