As EDH/Commander is becoming more and more a popular format, we have seen this database grow steadily.
As new people discover every day the wealth of this format, this database is the best way for them to get feedback on their decklists as well as give them clues on how to build their decks through the experience of others.
Have fun and May you "un-dust" long-forgotten powerful cards that win games!
Structure of the Database:
As you have been numerous to submit decklists over the year the database has now grown up to a point where the thread needs to be divided in several parts!!
So here it is:
Post #1- Statistics and Primers
Post #2- Monocolored decklists : White, Blue
Post #3- Monocolored decklists : Black, Red
Post #4- Monocolored decklists : Green, Colorless
Post #5- Bicolored decklists : White-Blue, Blue-Black
Post #6- Bicolored decklists : Black-Red, Red-Green
Post #7- Bicolored decklists : Green-White, White-Black, White-Red
Post #8- Bicolored decklists : Blue-Red, Green-Blue, Black-Green
Post #9- Tricolored decklists : White-Blue-Black, Green-White-Blue
Post #10- Tricolored decklists : Red-Green-White, Blue-Black-Red
Post #11- Tricolored decklists : Black-Red-Green, Red-White-Blue
Post #12- Tricolored decklists : Black-Green-White, Blue-Black-Green, Blue-Red-Green
Post #13- Pentacolored decklists
You wish you could participate to the database?
1. Choose a subforum : either "1 vs 1 Commander Decklists" or " Multiplayer Commander Decklists" or " Casual/Budget Commander Decklists" or " Variant Commander Decklists" depending upon the way you build your deck.
2. Create a new thread there (via the "New thread" button at the upper left). Write your decklist and deck description to explain the theme of your deck: this way people will be able to comment more easily about your card choices.
3. When you have finally submitted your thread, copy its http adress and paste it in a reply to this thread. Add the name of your Commander, this way it will be easy for me to add your decklist to the database.
I'll update the database regularly.
How to understand the database:
Here are the tag used in the Database to differenciate the decklists submitted :
- : first deck listed with the associated General (appears only if there is more than 1 list of the same General)
- [ARC] : deck designed to be played as the Archenemy
- [c] : deck geared for Competitive play
- [D] : deck geared for Duels
- [f] : deck following the "French banlist".
- [L] : last decklists submitted to the database for the associated Commander (number may vary depending on the popularity of the Commander)
- [M] : deck geared for Multiplayer
- [PR] : official "Primers" (reference threads for the General)
- [T] : deck tuned around a tribal theme / a unique type of creatures (for ex: goblin / golem / elf...)
- [$]: "budget" deck (="choices made with money limit in mind"). Includes "pauper" decks.
Specific considerations : Memnarch and Bosh, Iron Golem are "identity-colored" Commanders and consequently listed in the appropriate sections. Colorless Commanders (artifact or Eldrazi) are listed at the end of the monocolored Commanders.
2- About the figures:2750 decklists!
Number of decklists recorded :2750
-> Monocolored : Decklists: 1014 / Commanders: 291 out of 291
-> Bicolored : Decklists: 760 / Commanders: 103 out of 103
-> Tricolored : Decklists: 832 / Commanders: 63 out of 63
-> Pentacolored : Decklists: 143 / Commanders: 11 out of 11
:symw::symu::symb: Ertai, the Corrupted - By BlackLeadAlchemist
:symw::symu::symb: Sen Triplets - By EZ19
:symw::symu::symb: Sharuum, the Hedgemon - By Genoin
:symw::symu::symb: Sharuum, the Hedgemon - By magic4life
:symw::symu::symg: Jenara, Asura of War - By ISBPathfinder[M]
:symr::symg::symw: Mayael the Anima - By Raikou Rider
:symr::symg::symw: Mayael the Anima - By Shmo40
:symr::symg::symw: Rith the Awakener - By Vash9177[M]
:symu::symb::symr: Thraximundar - By XCHRISTIANx[D]
:symb::symr::symg: Karrthus, Tyrant of Jund - By Steino[M]
:symw::symu::symr: Zedruu the Greathearted - By Ellistann[c]
:symw::symu::symr: Zedruu the Greathearted - By fivecolorjunk[M]
:symw::symb::symr: Kaalia of the Vast - By 3drinks[D]
:symw::symb::symg: Karador, Ghost chieftain - By OCPunisher
:symu::symb::symg: Damia, Sage of stone- By tosgod [M][$]
:symu::symb::symg: Vorosh, the Hunter - By Bulbasaurus Rex
:symu::symr::symg: Animar, Soul of Elements - By gelf
:symu::symr::symg: Animar, Soul of Elements - By JamesLocke[M] [$]
:symu::symr::symg: Maelstrom Wanderer - By Genoin[M][c]
:symu::symr::symg: Riku, the Two Reflections - By DramaTurtle (spells)
:symu::symr::symg: Riku, the Two Reflections - By SuperSonik[M]
EDH, on the other hand, is more like a monster truck rally. It's more about the spectacle than the race, the games go long, and it's not usually clear who's in the lead until there's only one truck left.*
Single player EDH is like two guys smacking each other with pillows... until one of them pulls out a shotgun.