[Los Alpas] Smithy Bar

"You're basically going to tell me all about his home, how one can enter the home without getting caught, what powers the man has under his domain and what such. You'll get to know more in due time. Somethings I can tell you is that he surely has ability to manipulate technology, light, size, quantity, material, telekinesis...yeah those are the ones we know for sure"
    (9:44:34 PM) hotshizle: WINE IN FRONT OF MEAL
    (9:44:35 PM) hotshizle: i think
    "I see, then this is bound to be incredibly difficult... if he has all those powers and others... there is no telling what could happen..." Alexei says thoughtfully.
    "As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero." -- Varsuvius, Order of the Stick
    "That's true. That's why you lie. You're only screwed if he can read minds. I think it's a fair bargain."
    "Indeed it seems that way. Well then I suppose it best if you give me instructions on how to get to his place, and possibly give me this new power, or however it is transitioned into me?" Alexei says.
    "As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero." -- Varsuvius, Order of the Stick
    "The house, is in Ilai," he said as he pointed towards a map "He'll just grab your hand and turn you into a shadow." he added rather indifferently
    "So I won't actually be invisible per say, but rather a shadow... and this won't happen till I actually get to his place?" Alexei asks thoughtfully while looking at the map intently.
    "Precisely." he answered
    still studying the map, he says "Well then I suppose I should be on my way... Do you mind if I take this?" indicating the map.
    "Feel free."

OOC: Post in Ilai shadowbond once you're done from here
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes