Song Title Word Association

Ok, for all the other lovers of music games out there (with a little wordplay thrown in for good measure)... welcome to Song Title Word Association!

The idea is this... we start with a song title, say "Shine on Your Crazy Diamond - Pink Floyd"

The next person picks a word in the SONG TITLE only to associate with another song title. ex: "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds - The Beatles"

use exact words only, not modifications (excepting plurals). use only "major" words for association (no articles.. a/an/and/the/is/etc...)

and it continues until we hit a dead end. everyone got it?

no repeats until we start over after being stumped. although songs with the same title (but which are in actuality completely different songs... not just covers) count.

ok.. ready, set, go!

"Twenty Killer Hurts" - Gene Loves Jezebel
    Last edited by JonFuryZacharias: 8/27/2007 6:32:11 AM
    "Here only miracles. Here, only the rising of spirit. And yes, love if it was pertinent (which it was so often); and sometimes bloodletting. But never the prosaic, never the trivial. Here the man who brought the strangest tale was the most welcome. Here every excess was celebrated if it brought visions, and every vision analyzed for the hints it held to the nature of the Everlasting." - Clive Barker's Imajica
    'Love hurts'

Banner and avvy made by LeGambit!!

Kekeke Hammered by the Banhammer Kekeke
    Love Me Tender

Avatar and Sig banner by Spanglegluppet!

Staunch supporter of CoMPACT

I need Petaya berries. PM me!
    Moved to Quick Reply Games.
    "...because without beer, things do not seem to go as well."
    ~
    Diary of Brother Epp, Capuchin monastery
    Munjor, Kansas 1902

Foreign/Imported Beer Bottle Collection:
    Total Beers - 593
    Different Countries - 68
    Favorite - Westvleteren 12 (Belgium)
    Last Beer Sampled - Kapittel Abt (Belgium)
    "Tender" - Blur
    "Here only miracles. Here, only the rising of spirit. And yes, love if it was pertinent (which it was so often); and sometimes bloodletting. But never the prosaic, never the trivial. Here the man who brought the strangest tale was the most welcome. Here every excess was celebrated if it brought visions, and every vision analyzed for the hints it held to the nature of the Everlasting." - Clive Barker's Imajica
    Warm and Tender - Olivia Newton-John

Warm and Soothing - Kate Bush
    "Happiness is a Warm Gun" - The Beatles
    Janie's Got a Gun -Aerosmith
    Quote from the_sid4
    My Fellow Americans:

Some of you may have been in shock since we invaded Canada and Mexico, but fear not, it was for a good cause. Now that we conrol North America, we produce an extra 5 armies a turn.^_^
    "got me wrong" - alice in chains
    And if I've offended you, I'm sorry, but maybe you need to be offended.

Oh, and I'll probably be gone forever after the site switches to Curse's shell. So whatevers.
    "Wrong to love you" - Chris Isaak
    "do you remember rock and roll radio" the ramones

Le Gambit @ Aether did this banner
    Quote from Yare »
    I have to concede. Ripe wins this thread. Frown

[NYC Dark Knights]
    join today

God gave Rock and Roll To You-Kiss
    My MOTL trade refs

[html]http://www.magictraders.com/reflists/TheDragon.html[/html]

I collect Foil Dragons and Foil Angels. Got one for me?

Quote from Darjarri
    Well, Seeing as this is a magic forum and i don't play yugioh, i couldn't tell ya.

Seeing as this is a forum with rules and i don't play spam, you get an infraction. —Annorax
    "roll Over Beethoven" jerry lee lewis
    God Send Death - Slayer

beat ya to the punch, but that's a great song bro... to continue...

"roll over beethoven" jerry lee lewis
    When it's over - Sugar ray
    Quote from Jedit
    Success is no proof of quality. It's much more likely to be proof of mediocrity.

Quote from Green_Lantern
    Now all we need is a U2 3/3 Sliver Creature with "All Slivers you controll gain old Sliver art".
    "I Want to Come Over" - Melissa Etheridge
    "something came over me" - throbbing gristle

(was it white and sticky? Evil Lol )
    And if I've offended you, I'm sorry, but maybe you need to be offended.

Oh, and I'll probably be gone forever after the site switches to Curse's shell. So whatevers.
    Something to believe in-Poison
    My MOTL trade refs

[html]http://www.magictraders.com/reflists/TheDragon.html[/html]

I collect Foil Dragons and Foil Angels. Got one for me?

Quote from Darjarri
    Well, Seeing as this is a magic forum and i don't play yugioh, i couldn't tell ya.

Seeing as this is a forum with rules and i don't play spam, you get an infraction. —Annorax
    Something about you - five for fighting
    Quote from Jedit
    Success is no proof of quality. It's much more likely to be proof of mediocrity.

Quote from Green_Lantern
    Now all we need is a U2 3/3 Sliver Creature with "All Slivers you controll gain old Sliver art".
    "Something Wicked" - Siouxsie and the Banshees
    Move Something - LL Cool J

Quote from Yare »

[NYC Dark Knights]
    join today

Bust a Move - Young MC

"A long and winding road" the beatles

Quote from Yare »

[NYC Dark Knights]
    join today

• To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes