Reviewed by Ecophagy and Mandershex; Flavor Reviewed by Iso
1. This is about having a fun game experience. Please keep the personal attacks and flaming to a minimum. If I feel that a player is violating the spirit of friendly competition they will receive one warning. If the problem persists, a modkill is a possibility.
2. All MTG Salvation and Mafia Forum rules apply in this game. If you are not familiar with said rules, please read up on them.
3. Please do not discuss this game in any way, shape, or form outside the legal avenues for this game. There will be a spectator chat for those who wish to spectate or have died in the game. To protect the integrity of the game, the spectator chat will not have any hidden information privy to those following the game.
4. Please do not quote Role PM’s except the parts I have given permission that player‘s may claim. Role PM’s are standardized for every player, and every player can claim the standardized portions. Please do not quote any other PM’s that may occur between me (as a host) and you (as a player).
5. Bold your voting and unvoting. Please unvote before you make a new vote.
6. Lynches require a majority. After a player has hit the lynch threshhold, no more votes or unvotes will be counted. After a player has been lynched there will be a lynch scene and the game will progress into night. There will be no discussion in the thread allowed during night. Once you are dead, you may no longer post in the game; this includes a “bah” post of any kind.
7. Editing or deleting a post will be grounds for a modkill. No exceptions.
8. If you have not posted for 72 hours, you will be prodded if you have not given the thread a “V/LA status” (Vacation / Limited Access) update. On the third prod you will be forcibly replaced.
9. This game was designed to be highly flavorful. However, I have gotten a “flavor review” to make sure that this game cannot be broken by a mass claim or on flavor alone. Please do so at your own risk.
10. Have fun! It’s fun to be evil.
Each of you now should have your Role PM’s. A sample Town Role PM might read as such:
[Flavor and/or Ability.]
I am allowing players to claim Name, Epithet, Movie, and Role. You must paraphrase the Flavor and/or Ability and not quote them directly. If you have any questions about this, please pass it by me so you don’t accidentally get modkilled.
Here are the two win conditions:
Town Win: You win when all the mafia have been eliminated. Mafia Win: You win when the Mafia equal or outnumber the Town.
Night 0: Cruella de Vil, Town Vanilla, poisoned by cigarette
Day 1: Randal, iRebel (r. Trabant777* [Mentor: Iso]), Town Vanilla, Lynched
Night 1: Oogie Boogie, Polski (r. Grimnar*), Town Vanilla, exploded into a bouquet of flowers
Day 2: Princess Jasmine, Annorax, Mafia Goon, Lynched
Night 2: Judge Claude Frollo, TK-421, Town Doctor, asphyxiated
Night 2: Gaston, pinky's brain (r. Lord_McDonalds), Town Tracker, hung via boobytrap
Day 3: Maleficient, Wheat Grinder, Town Vanilla, Lynched
Night 3: Ursula, Incognito [Mentor: ZeDorkSlipeur], Town One-Shot Vig, immolated
Day 4: The Red Queen, Taredas* (r. MRHblue**), Mafia Goon, Lynched
Night 4: Captain Hook, MTG~DDS [Mentor: Void], Town Vanilla, hook to the head
“It’s always the number thirteen for us, isn’t it?” Pete was mumbling about, but he had checked his sources and facts and realized the predicament he was in. Before him stood thirteen masked Villains, hiding their identities from one another to keep secret their own personal machinations.
“I presume you all know why you are here.” Pete got an assortment of nods and mutterings of approval from the crowd. “Well, then it’s time to get to work. Once we have figured out who the traitors are, we will be able to get back to our own worlds and run things the way we see fit. After a long deliberation, I know that all the traitors are in this room. The problem is, I also know that some of you might not be traitors at all…”
“Why should we trust you?” squealed a voice from the masked audience. “How do we not know that you’re not the traitor?”
“Because…because…” Pete fumbled for the right words. “Because, I’m the original…”
He was interrupted yet again by a hacking cough. The Villain who had called him out was choking on her cigarette. The other masked members parted ways to give the Villain some air. As soon as they parted, she fell over, twisting and falling on the floor.
There was a gasp from the audience and Pete rushed over to attend to the problem. The masked Villains long cigarette was still clutched in her bony hand. Pete lifted off the mask and discovered:
Cruella de Vil, Fatal Fashionista
Movie: 101 Dalmations
Pete checked her pulse and assessed if she was still breathing. She was not. He looked in shock at the masked Villains hovering before them. Finally, the odor hit his nose. He quickly grabbed the still smoldering cigarette from her hand and stomped it out.
“It’s been poisoned!” he exclaimed. The masked Villains looked at each other. Pete’s words were right. There were traitors among them. They didn’t even need direction from Pete: it was time for the hunt to start.