MagicCards.Info Beta Preview

Quote from VikingIrishman
    Just noticed that the "Color Identity" filter is a bit off. For example, if one were to search for all cards with color identity in Bant multicolor (ci:wugm), Sunscape Battlemage SHOULD show up, but it doesn't.

Just a mention.

I assume "m" is Multicolor, Sunscape Battlemage is not, so I think its okay.
    Apparently there was a Knight Exemplar promo at some point? It isn't there currently.
    Is the site down right now?
    Mirri, Cat Warrior counts as a Cat Warrior.
    Quote from MRdown2urth
    Is the site down right now?

Getting the same problem, looks like DNS or something.
    "My mission is to proactively develop globally applicable expertise in order to build a sustainable results-oriented evil enterprise" -CixrTyx, Leader of Encephalon Games Inc.
    Als ich chan
    Cogito Ergo Sum
    Sapere Aude
    I was last night, but it's back up now.

May I ask the owner how permission was acquired for the use of card images? Just out of curiosity.
    300 Peasant Cube

Quote from Shady Wolf
    My focus is on playing, and not how much my opponents and I earn. As long as the proxy is legible, I have no issue with proxies.
    So far we only have the "Banned/Restricted" filter for format support which in fact is not very useful. Please consider adding "Legal in" {Legacy, Modern, Commander, ... } filter. It looks like this info is already present in the database anyway.
    Tamiyo, the Moon Sage is not labeled modern legal.
    Junk-KCIS-BUG
    Can it be added the option to search for staples cards like: "fetchlands" "shocklands" "painlands" "duals" "filterlands" and such? sometimes i'm forgeting the name of some of them, and its kind of hard to search for it.
    Quote from Jivanmukta
    Wouldn't Bizarro Jace give your opponents card advantage?

Quote from jamis
    Last time I went to an SCG Open, I told my parents I was going to the strip club because it was easier.
    When will the new planes be added to the database? And I do hope they'll be super high res like the previous set (and promos).
    Quote from SuperSonik
    It's widely known that [EDH] is very broken. Building a superdeck is quite easy. So what defines you as a player is [...] how you show restraint and creativity while still remaining a competitive player and a good sport.

Quote from von Kleist
    the only problem with urza is that he is an oldwalker, so its abilities would be like:
    +3: remove up to ten target permanents from the play
    -2: win the game
    -8: kick your opponents in the face, then win the game
    starting loyalty: 100

Stairs to Infinity is missing from the new planes.
    Will plane images be uploaded to the same size as the previous set? Currently we have small ones, which make for less-than-ideal proxies. Also, you should explore rotating the "print proxies" function as regards planes. As it is, it scrunches them into regular vertical cards instead of lateral planes.
    Quote from SuperSonik
    It's widely known that [EDH] is very broken. Building a superdeck is quite easy. So what defines you as a player is [...] how you show restraint and creativity while still remaining a competitive player and a good sport.

Quote from von Kleist
    the only problem with urza is that he is an oldwalker, so its abilities would be like:
    +3: remove up to ten target permanents from the play
    -2: win the game
    -8: kick your opponents in the face, then win the game
    starting loyalty: 100

Hi.

Just pointing out that the new Planechase 2012 cards are legal in Vintage and Legacy Wink
    Here is a bit of the Planechase 2012 FAQ (http://www.wizards.com/magic/magazine/article.aspx?x=mtg/faq/pc2)

"There are also 21 new traditional Magic cards found in the Planechase (2012 Edition) release. Each game pack has six new cards by name, although some new cards may appear more than once in the game pack. These cards are legal for play in the Vintage and Legacy formats. They aren't legal for play in the Standard, Modern, or Extended formats."
    Quote from turaki
    Are the Micropose cards ever going to be added?
    I know, bad graphics and unplayable, but still.

Also, the cards that were desinged as promo for "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" would be nice.

To my acknowledgement, those weren't ever actually printed. But if they were, and you have them, I would gladly take them off of your hands. lol

Also, the card image for the FNM Acidic Slime, some of the Planechase 2012 cards, and some of the Avacyn Restored cards have really poor images in comparison to other cards' images.
    Just noticed that when printing proxy's from the planechase cards, they are formatted as regular cards, so their dimensions are all wrong. Is there a way to fix this?
    I have some experience with jQuery/javascript, so I know this is possible; I think it would be awesome if there was a keyboard shortcut that would take you to the next page. I'm a bit manic when I'm deck building and I like to tear through pages as fast as possible. Clicking the little link at the bottom to get to the next page is a bit annoying.

Or if there's a way to get all the results on one page, that's cool too.

Originally Posted by Pizzabagel >
    It's like Bloodghast shat all over itself.

Originally Posted by Negatorator >
    Red's new color pie feature is that it doesn't do anything.

19 Questions I asked Maro >
    Is is possible for me to do a search of cards with a color identity of blue AND red without them being multicolored? I'm looking for a list of cards like Jilt/steamcore wierd across color pairings.
    Quote from Ixoran
    Is is possible for me to do a search of cards with a color identity of blue AND red without them being multicolored? I'm looking for a list of cards like Jilt/steamcore wierd across color pairings.

The easiest way to do this is under Advanced Search, choose your color (U in this case), then in Rules Text search for {R}. For the most part that will get the results you want.
    The plural of anecdote is not data.
    Standard decks:
    Bwa-ha-ha!
    It would be nice if you could search for all 'lords' or race/class effects. That is;

o:"{race} get" or o:"{class} you control have" -- ie, wildcard for race/class.

I'm not looking for one type, but just all lords in general, in order to brainstorm what race or class to go with. Right now I'm trying to build a changeling deck, and want to know what lords offer the best boons, and spells that target race/classes.

If this is already possible, let me know.

Originally Posted by Pizzabagel >
    It's like Bloodghast shat all over itself.

Originally Posted by Negatorator >
    Red's new color pie feature is that it doesn't do anything.

19 Questions I asked Maro >
    Quote from Karric
    It would be nice if you could search for all 'lords' or race/class effects. That is;

o:"{race} get" or o:"{class} you control have" -- ie, wildcard for race/class.

I'm not looking for one type, but just all lords in general, in order to brainstorm what race or class to go with. Right now I'm trying to build a changeling deck, and want to know what lords offer the best boons, and spells that target race/classes.

If this is already possible, let me know.

Pretty much every single sliver ever printed :P. yeah, searching for that would be convenient
    Legacy:BUDelvernoughtUB W4-L0-D1 1 Top 8
    Legacy:WDeath and TaxesW W37-L15-D10 6 Top 8s 15th Scg Oakland
    Legacy:RKiln Fiend BurnR W4-L1-D2 1 top 8
    Legacy:UGRWBlue ZooWRGU
    Current Kiln Fiend Count: 142 Please message me if you want to trade me or give me some.

Commission Rezombied to alter some cards, he's awesome!
    Is it possible to add versions of cards that only appear on MTGO (such as any of the holiday cube arts or the like). Seems they would make great proxies.
    Why nothing GTC cards in Japanese Edtion ?
    Quote from Ixoran

If you want to search for red+blue hybrid cards, search for:
    If you want to search for cards with both color identities that are single-colored, search for:
    If you want both in one list, you can simply combine the two with an OR:

Replace u and r with the colors you are interested in, obviously.
    Last edited by BladewingX: 2/26/2013 6:22:02 PM
    Wondering why the prices have been down the last few days?

any reason?
    i know once in awhile it'll crap out and not show prices, due to maintence and what not.

But its almost been a week.
    Whats up?
    Is there any way I can search for Artifacts but not Artifact Creatures?
    Casual
    :symu:Swirl the Paint:symu:
    :symb:Relentless:symb:
    :symr:Enchantshot:symr:
    :symg:Lost in the Woods (You in the wrong neighborhood):symg:
    :symg:Persistence:symg:
    :symw::symu:Old-Fashioned Seance:symw::symu:
    :symw::symu:Treasure Hunting:symw::symu:
    :symrw::symwb:Kaalia:symrw::symwb:
    Is it possible for magiccards.info to recognize Pauper as a format?

I.E. , a radio button for Pauper under format legality in Advanced search, and also mentioning the card's Pauper legality in it's listing.

I am currently using the "Common" rarity filter in tandem with the "Classic (MTGO)" filter, and this works, but it's not the most elegant solution.
    Wurm spells you cast cost {4} less to cast.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes