Modern Masters Spoilers

Does anyone know when more modern masters spoilers will be revealed? It feels like they should be released if it is only a few months away.
    Currently Playing

MODERN :symu::symw: UW Tron :symu::symw:
    I don't think we will get any spoilers from Modern Masters until Dragon's Maze is out.
    Common sense is the most fairly distributed thing in the world, for each one thinks he is so well-endowed with it that even those who are hardest to satisfy in all other matters are not in the habit of desiring more of it than they already have. - René Descartes
    Spoilers will probably start a month before the release like most sets. Release is June 7, so I would guess May 10.
    The spoilers won't be given the same level of fanfare as new sets, since none of the cards are new and the audience is much more narrow.
    It's not your job to win games of Magic where you're mana screwed.
    It's your job win every game of Magic where you're not.
    Quote from divisionbyzorro
    The spoilers won't be given the same level of fanfare as new sets, since none of the cards are new and the audience is much more narrow.

Yeah, but the thing is, it caters to a much different audience. At something like $7/pack, the people buying this are the people with money who like Modern as a format, or want to draft it. In that regard, they do want to spoil the set with enough time for those people to determine if they want to buy it and if so, to save up money. With boxes costing like $200, it's important to make sure you have the money ahead of time.

Currently Playing:
    Modern
    UW Tron UWR Control Affinity Melira Pod
    Moved from Modern to the Rumor Mill
    Your Sig is Now Free to Move about the Forum.

My thoughts on: Going Infinite | Block Constructed | MTGCatalyst Blog Home
    And archived, since everything that can be said has been said.
    My sig broke.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes