Purphoros God of the Forge

Quote from Goblin Techies
    Also... am I the only one who is getting tired of mono red Legends/Walkers/Fatties getting shafted unless "pushed"?

You are tired of cards being bad unless they're good?
    Quote from Horseshoe Hermit »
    Karma doesn't exist. You can't depend on it. If you count on it for justice or catharsis, you will find that you have placed your emotions on very unstable ground; and you will either repeat your disappointment in society over and over, or you will engage in a persistent delusion to protect yourself from that feeling.

About Nykthos, Shrine to Nyx:
    Quote from chipanddale45
    have you played with the shrine at all? It's horrible needing 3 devotion, to break even and 4 for one mana gained. It's bad.
    No, he is tired of red cards having very disparate power levels across rarities.
    I hope to see something like the 3CMC red Chandra us RDW players have always wanted and never gotten.

Something like: 2R for

Indestructible

Attacking creatures you control get +2/+0

2R: Deal 2 damage to target creature or player

If your devotion to red is less than 5 ~ isnt a creature

5/5
    We are all just the universe becoming aware of itself; there is only one self.
    Quote from Tyler
    I hope to see something like the 3CMC red Chandra us RDW players have always wanted and never gotten.

Something like: 2R for

Indestructible

Attacking creatures you control get +2/+0

2R: Deal 2 damage to target creature or player

If your devotion to red is less than 5 ~ isnt a creature

5/5

Sure, repeatable, never-miss, no-tap indestructible Cursed Scroll? And that's only the activated ability, not the double Orcish Oriflamme or the indestructible 5/5. Seems likely.
    On MTGO as Protoman.
    On 7/14/10, broke 1900 mark! <3 ROE.
    if we can't get a repeatable shock on a planeswalker which can be attacked there's no way they'll give it to us on an indestructible creature/enchantment

"Don't let him lead the soldiers, but by all means let him lead the way."
    Whenever a Permanent you control goes to the graveyard you may put a token that is a copy of that permanent into play. It is an Enchantment in addition to it's other types.

Or maybe since it's red it's more chaotic.

Whenever a Permanent you control goes to the graveyard reveal the top card of your library. If it shares a type with the card that went to the grave you may put it into play, otherwise put it on the bottom of your library (or maybe exile it).

Either way I'd like his static to have an effect when you sac a land with him hammer.
    Can we all agree to start out sentences with "I really have no idea but..." until we get the actual card? K thx bai. Fingers crossed that the 2R isn't a ping.. please gods, anything but a ping.
    Check out some good music!
    Quote from GuildCaster
    Whenever a Permanent you control goes to the graveyard you may put a token that is a copy of that permanent into play. It is an Enchantment in addition to it's other types.

Or maybe since it's red it's more chaotic.

Whenever a Permanent you control goes to the graveyard reveal the top card of your library. If it shares a type with the card that went to the grave you may put it into play, otherwise put it on the bottom of your library (or maybe exile it).

Either way I'd like his static to have an effect when you sac a land with him hammer.

Wow!?! That's a lot of text, given that 1 text line reads(presumably) indestructible, and another deals with devotion. I for one don't want to bring a magnifying glass for when ppl ask what all that fine print says.
    It will be spoiled in few minutes.
    "Born with wings of light and a sword of faith, this heavenly incarnation embodies both fury and purity."
    I have no idea but...

2R: Reveal the top card of your library. If it is a mountain, you may put it in your graveyard and (card) does 2 damage to target creature or player.
    metagame.it won't load for me. Who's seen it?
    Proud NYU Scrub, CAS '14 - empyreanobscure on tumblr - Clan Flamingo YMTC Co-Runner
    I think we DDoSed it.

Oops.
    Quote from void_nothing
    metagame.it won't load for me. Who's seen it?

Site is down for me too.
    56 Correct
    23 Incorrect
    as of ZEN to M15.

Many thanks to DNC at Heroes of the Plane!
    dito Frown Too many Magic Fans Grin
    Midnight is here and the Italian site seems to be... down...

So, are DDOSs in red's color pie?
    Site is having problems due to of too many connection. Wink
    "Born with wings of light and a sword of faith, this heavenly incarnation embodies both fury and purity."
    I got into the site, but saw nothing about the new card.
    the site is not down but there is no information currently..
    site is working now, but i can't find the spoiler...as soon as i find it i can translate for you guys Wink
    Huey, Dewey and Louie are always dressed in RUG. it is CLEARLY going to be the wedges block

Standard BR Cows BG rock
    Modern WR Scepter U Ninja G Elves W Kithkins GNix Wave
    Commander WR Gisela WGR Marath GRB Prossh
    Midnight is here nd the Italian site seems to be... down...

So, are DDOss in red's color pie?

Only if it's an accident (which might be the case now, since we're bombing their forums along with Italy, the largest European Magic population.)
    Haha! Once again, they've underestimate the Magic fandom, and our server crashing-abilities.

Seriously though, we better get Erebos tomorrow, and the other weapons. I want to get started on my God deck.

Originally Posted by Negatorator >
    Red's new color pie feature is that it doesn't do anything.
    he is there cant translate

active ability is firebreathing..
    ATTACHMENTS
    • Purphoros-god-of-the-forge-metagame
    Elspeth is dead. Long live Elspeth.
    when a creature enters the battlefield under your control ~ deals 2 damages to all your opponents

2r +1/+0 to all your creatures until eot
    Huey, Dewey and Louie are always dressed in RUG. it is CLEARLY going to be the wedges block

Standard BR Cows BG rock
    Modern WR Scepter U Ninja G Elves W Kithkins GNix Wave
    Commander WR Gisela WGR Marath GRB Prossh
    Woa, mini one-side oppo-pandemonium as third ability. Seems very good !!
    On the Internet you can be anything you want.
    It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid...
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes