No One Of This World Can Stop Me - Gatecrash Trailer

Quote from Ith
    Wishful thinking maybe, but I really hope Lazav kills Gideon. We've already got a good example of Planeswalker mortality thanks to Venser, but he died a hero's death to save Karn and try to stop the Phyrexians.

Gideon needs to be an example of fragility and tragedy amongst Planeswalkers. He needs to be taken down, not by a faceless overwhelming force like the Phyrexians, but by an individual - in this case Lazav.

But... but then Gideon would be DEAD. We'd never get another Gideon. Forever.

I'm still holding out hope for a Gideon as neat as the first one, because I love me some first Gideon. Someday.
    Quote from vexxillion
    Please no! My heart could not bare it.

Agreed. If any planeswalker needs to die it would be Nicol Bolas. That thing is evil and will destroy the multiverse if given the chance.

On another note has anyone heard anything about Domri Rade's lore or anything else about him? Im curios to see what he did to become a planeswalker (ignite the light or whatever its called).
    Last edited by Canada171: 1/4/2013 10:09:22 AM
    I am NOT from Canada!
    Would be kjnda awesone if lazav had gideon assassinated, watched the whole thing, and stepped in for gideon ala his clone ability. Would be very sleeper agent esque.
    Has: jank; Wants: Different Jank trade post

Grammar is the difference between knowing your ****, and knowing you're ****.
    Quote from driftwood
    Would be kjnda awesone if lazav had gideon assassinated, watched the whole thing, and stepped in for gideon ala his clone ability. Would be very sleeper agent esque.

.....For some reason, I now question everything in the MTG cannon.

There is buried treasure everywhere...in a graveyard. Golgari
    Quote from Pseudofate
    Shut down the rumor mill. This man has everything under control.
    Niv, Laz and Gideon fight. Niv and Gideon kill Laz, then Niv kills Gideon. Then you see Laz turn back into the original form of a Dimir Doppelganger, niv turns into Laz (because that's who he is), then everyone else was turned into plants by the seles and Jace is really just an insane homeless man who thinks he's a planeswalker in his mind.... roll credits.

But in all seriousness, to think about Laz's abilities to turn into anyone. Then gain their abilities whole as well as not being able to be targeted I think that's going to show that Laz himself not only has his fingers in each pot so to say, but has taken on the forms needed to become fully integrated into each guild. Many times stories arc to a single character being someone else but you wont find too many instances where multiple people are indeed a single person.

As far as my guild affiliation goes, I think if you just take a glimpse or two at my ideas, what I'm hoping for isn't quite unthinkable really.
    Last edited by destius: 1/6/2013 3:21:18 PM

If you want a sig as awesome as this, here's the place to get it: http://forums.mtgsalvation.com/showthread.php?t=182339
    Quote from destius
    Niv, Laz and Gideon fight. Niv and Gideon kill Laz, then Niv kills Gideon. Then you see Laz turn back into the original form of a Dimir Doppelganger, niv turns into Laz (because that's who he is), then everyone else was turned into plants by the seles and Jace is really just an insane homeless man who thinks he's a planeswalker in his mind.... roll credits.

But in all seriousness, to think about Laz's abilities to turn into anyone. Then gain their abilities whole as well as not being able to be targeted I think that's going to show that Laz himself not only has his fingers in each pot so to say, but has taken on the forms needed to become fully integrated into each guild. Many times stories arc to a single character being someone else but you wont find too many instances where multiple people are indeed a single person.

As far as my guild affiliation goes, I think if you just take a glimpse or two at my ideas, what I'm hoping for isn't quite unthinkable really.

I hope Jarad and Niv see what Lazav is doing and kick him in his stupid doppleganging face.
    Quote from jedimindtricks

Now, if we could just get that goblin walker. Preferably before the part in the storyline where he planeswalked right into Progenitus.

On the Subject of Master Biomancer:
    Quote from Lully
    That mythic is very mythic. Pillarfield ox has returned with a vengeance.

Many thanks to DNC at Heroes of the Plane Studios
    Quote from KolbaneX
    I hope Jarad and Niv see what Lazav is doing and kick him in his stupid doppleganging face.

....But....he cant be targeted. You cant kick the unkickable, you'd have to have like 50 legs and aim EVERYWHERE!

Quote from Pseudofate
    Quote from WoodWraith
    ....But....he cant be targeted. You cant kick the unkickable, you'd have to have like 50 legs and aim EVERYWHERE!

Niv will just cast Fireball in his general direction.
    Quote from jedimindtricks

Now, if we could just get that goblin walker. Preferably before the part in the storyline where he planeswalked right into Progenitus.

On the Subject of Master Biomancer:
    Quote from Lully
    That mythic is very mythic. Pillarfield ox has returned with a vengeance.

Many thanks to DNC at Heroes of the Plane Studios
    Quote from KolbaneX
    Niv will just cast Fireball in his general direction.

But that wasn't him, it really WAS an old lady!

Quote from Pseudofate
    macchinationznz!

How many times did they play this thing on GP Ac cov today? Omg i was losing my mind.
    DCI# 1356455

Quote from Believeinapathy
    Aurelias Fury is an insane card. Aurelias Fury will be at the Pro Tour in a few weeks. There will be copies in the top 8, and you can QUOTE me on that.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes