UltraPro Product LineUp

UltraPro product line-up - Source Here.

Nothing new, all art has already been seen in the Art Fight and essentially follows the same formula as RTR - duals on the mats, Guild Mages on the boxes and sleeves. Gideon & Aurelia on the binder.
    ATTACHMENTS
    • Gatecrash UltraPro Binder
    • Gatecrash UltraPro Deck box
    • Gatecrash UltraPro play mat
    • Gatecrash UltraPro Sleeves
    MTG REALM : MAIN SITE : TUMBLR : TWITTER

~
    Well, at least the playmats look nice.
    I'd really like to grab one of those Watery Grave playmats.
    I'm an unabashed Spike who plays Modern exclusively. I can often be found complaining about how much of every set is dedicated to Limited.
    Very disappointed in the boxes and sleeves. The playmats however look amazing, but that's not surprising given that they have shockland art on them.
    Quote from splashing black
    Unfortunately every try hard from Sacramento to Shanghai preaches from the top of their 27 lands + Mana Reflection that Tooth and Nail and Time Stretch are fine to play in the same turn but Armageddon is unfair.
    Hm, kinda want that Godless Shrine or Breeding Pool playmat. Not sure that I'll actually buy one, though. I mean, you only really need one playmat and there are so many choices...

Trades
    Buy/Sale List

I COLLECT FOIL DRAGONS. CHECK MY TRADE LIST. Grin

(Signature courtesy of Argetlam of Hakai Studios
    These products look slick. I'll wind up getting a box eventually.
    I am Pubmaster Drax of The Library of COD Rage. Please check us out!

DCI Level 1 Judge

Currently Playing:
    Struggling to be content with the new ban list for Modern.
    No surprises here, but hey!
    That means I'm definitely getting Godless Shrine and Watery Grave playmats! Grin

(and likely all the Deckboxes except Gruul)

Azorius
    SimicSimic
    Orzhov
    Reprint Stasis!
    Control needs more love.
    Dimir

EDH:

:simic:Momir Vig, Simic Visionary:simic:
    :izzet:Melek, Izzet Paragon:izzet:
    :dimir:Oona, Queen of the Fae:dimir:
    :azorius:Bruna, Light of Alabaster:azorius:
    :boros:Gisela, Blade of Goldnight:boros:
    :golgari:Jarad, Golgari Lich Lord:golgari:
    :dimir:Sen Triplets:orzhov:
    :simic:The Mimeoplasm:dimir:
    WUBRGSliver OverlordGRBUW
    Love the godless shrine playmat. The watery grave is 2nd for me, 3rd is boros, and the breeding pool and stomping ground art are both pretty badlooking to me. Same old thing with guildmages on deckboxes and sleeves. Binder is nothing extraordinary.
    "Yawgmoth," Freyalise whispered as she set the bomb, "now you will pay for your treachery."

-Freyalise

Currently Playing:
    Legacy:
    UBWRGAll manner of storm comboGRWBU
    Dark Ritual on The Source and Storm Boards
    Notable finishes:
    Top 16 SCG Kansas City Legacy Open 2012 with Burning ANT
    Top 32 SCG Minneapolis Legacy Open 2012 with Burning ANT
    The Godless Shrine playmat is awesome, Breeding pool one is also! The deckboxes look meh but the rare folder looks pretty cool.
    My Godless Shrine mat is already preordered. Grin
    I love the Gruul box/sleeves Grin
    On second glance, I'm really digging the Orzhov gear as well. I'll probably buy one of the boxes, but I don't really like the ultra-pro glossy sleeves. They tend to stick together too much.
    I'm an unabashed Spike who plays Modern exclusively. I can often be found complaining about how much of every set is dedicated to Limited.
    I like the Orzhov and Boros sleeves a good deal. Don't care about the rest.
    Can someone explain to me what the point of printing the sleeves with an landscape images is supposed to achieve? I'm an Graphic Designer and I understand the concept of being different to be different, but those are just dumb. Maybe I'm more annoyed then normal because I wanted sleeves that matched the side panels with the guild symbols. I would have bought the **** out of them!

Hard to pick which mat I like the best! I think Boros/Orshov just barely edge out the others. I loved the colors form the last set and hopefully that shows up again.
    Last edited by Dlucks: 11/29/2012 5:21:04 PM

Standard
    W.I.P.
    EDH
    WNorn Tokens
    The landscapes are the shockland playmats, the guild sleeves are just like the deckbox
    Quote from ChicGeek83
    The landscapes are the shockland playmats, the guild sleeves are just like the deckbox

Other then the fact that I reference the mats separately; landscape is also a term used to describe the orientation of an image. (Example: The art on the sleeves is a horizontal/landscape instead of the normal portrait/vertical orientation.)

Standard
    W.I.P.
    EDH
    WNorn Tokens
    Playmats are awesome, as they were with RtR. I love my Selesnya mat.
    My Webcomic: http://flyingsparkscomic.com - A webcomic of a hero and villain in love. New pages, wednesdays!

Currently Playing:
    Standard: Jund Midrange
    Modern: Mono-U Faeries, Soul Sisters, Scapeshift
    Legacy: Goblins, Dredge, BUG Agent
    EDH: Zur, Azusa, Gisela, Hanna
    Quote from Dlucks
    Other then the fact that I reference the mats separately; landscape is also a term used to describe the orientation of an image. (Example: The art on the sleeves is a horizontal/landscape instead of the normal portrait/vertical orientation.)

Some people have their deck oreiented horizontally.
    Quote from heroicraptor
    Some people have their deck oreiented horizontally.

And the last time you saw someone hold their hand horizontally was?

Standard
    W.I.P.
    EDH
    WNorn Tokens
    shocklands look better than the rtr ones.
    I speak in sarcasm because calling people ******* ******** is not allowed.

Mission Accomplished!

W/U mana FREE STONEFORGE W/U mana
    Might need to grab one of those playmats...

Credits

Check out Ace5301's awesome work!

Ace of Spades Studio:
    http://forums.mtgsalvation.com/showthread.php?t=451747
    And might need to get the Gruul Deckbox + Sleeves, best art of the guildmages in my opinion.

Credits

Check out Ace5301's awesome work!

Ace of Spades Studio:
    http://forums.mtgsalvation.com/showthread.php?t=451747
    Oh wow, that Godless Shrine playmat. Sorry, Mr. Gris playmat. Looks like your days are numbered.
    1. Good Decks Play With Good Cards
    2. Good Decks Have Good Plans
    3. Good Decks Have Good Mana Bases
    4. Good Decks Respect Their Opponents
    5. Good Decks Have 75 Cards
    6. Sometimes Even Good Decks Are Bad Choices
    7. Sometimes Your 'Good Deck' Isn't

~Metamorph
    I'm still just so disappointed that all the cool Guild sleeves are horizontal.

Is anyone else peeved about this, by the way?

It was obvious that it'd be the case for Gatecrash as well after RTR paved the way, but this just really sucks. The sleeves maybe look nice in terms of the proportions, but I always have my deck on the table "vertically oriented" and I hold them in my hand that way too, so most of the time the art will just be idiotically tilted 90 degrees.

I really really hope the third set will have some more guild sleeves and this time the kind that I could actually buy.
    I want a Breeding Pool mat and one of those binders.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes