[IDW] Path Of Vengeance #3 and #4 w/Cover Art

Magic: The Gathering―Path of Vengeance #3 (of 4)
    Dack Fayden has finally uncovered Sifa Grent's plan for Ravnica… and it could bring unbelievable devastation to the city-plane! Now, Dack must make his way through Ravnica, with Rakdos cultists and city guards hot on his trail, in the hope that he can stop Sifa before it's too late!

Magic: The Gathering―Path of Vengeance #4 (of 4)
    Matt Forbeck (w) • Martin Coccolo (a) • Alex Horley (c)
    THE FINAL SHOWDOWN! Dack Fayden confronts Sifa Grent in a battle that may be too much for the Planeswalker thief. With the fate of Ravnica hanging in the balance, Dack must rally all his strength to put an end to the villainous Sifa once and for all!
    ATTACHMENTS
    • pov3
    • Magic_TheGathering_PathofVengeance_04-CvrA
    The card for the first one HAS to be Hellhole Flailer,

Not sure on the 2nd one, but awesome art nonetheless.

U/B mana [W]FREE STONEFORGE MYSTIC and JACE THE MINDSCULPTOR[/W] U/B mana

Quote from Mr.C
    "Spirit of the reserved list". What a load of BS. Rolleyes

Having a complete collection of Drake Tsui cards is like having a complete collection of STDs.

Please Visit my Alterations Page!

My Alters Sales Thread

Want a FREE Playset of Foil Baneslayer Angels?!?:
    I hope one day Sifa have her own card in Magic paper.

Nice character, hot
    Quote from Tasa
    I hope one day Sifa have her own card in Magic paper.

Nice character, hot

She'll never be Liliana... NEVER!
    SHANDALAR
    A Custom Core Set
    ---NAZURA---
    A Custom African-Themed Set
    ~THE RAVNICAN CONSORTIUM~
    A Community Set

Quote from Drax
    A MAN CAN DREAM AND GET HIS SIMPLE MATHEMATICS WRONG.

Quote from jonnybgood23
    Pillarfield Ox? The legend returns.

Quote from TheWarden
    You had me at "Camel Shaman."

I get that Ravnica is the new Dominaria.

But, man! That's a lot of planeswalker action going on there!
    -
    YOU ARE SURPRISED BY A MANTICORE! IT QUICKLY SHREDS YOUR FLESH AND DEVOURS YOU!
    who is this sifa grent person again?
    Give credit, where credit is due.
    Give irony and sarcasm, when ignorance and stupidity is found.
    The whip is kept for special occasions

The Internet was a revelation to me, never figured there are so many idiots on this planet.

Spoiler season, the time of the year where you find the most intelligent comments
    Quote from Master Moja

You know there can be more than one black planeswalker, right? Same with blue, but wizards has a giant hard on for jace (4 versions? really? so annoying.)

Can't wait to hear the promo cards, hopefully they're good.
    "Yawgmoth," Freyalise whispered as she set the bomb, "now you will pay for your treachery."

-Freyalise

Currently Playing:
    Legacy:
    UBWRGAll manner of storm comboGRWBU
    Dark Ritual on The Source and Storm Boards
    Notable finishes:
    Top 16 SCG Kansas City Legacy Open 2012 with Burning ANT
    Top 32 SCG Minneapolis Legacy Open 2012 with Burning ANT
    Quote from Master Moja

Because Liliana of the Dark Realms looked amazing Rolleyes

Grin
    Quote from Plaguefather
    The card for the first one HAS to be Hellhole Flailer,

Not sure on the 2nd one, but awesome art nonetheless.

No basis for this at all... But I hope it's Dark Rit.
    Waiting for a couple of posts going "Oh my goodness! Is that Garruk on the cover?"

*piles nails*
    From the same team that gave you The MENDING and CLOCKWORKING...
    OFFSCREENING
    It happened.... off screen.

Webcomic Status:
    Strip #017 = UP~! :p

"PLANESWALKERS" : 1993-2007
    "Will History remember this as the day that someone made a wise decision? or
    the day where someone made a GRAND MISTAKE?"
    sneakybread Angel Enthusiast - Flavor and Art Enthusiast - The Serran Scholar of The [Pack]
    Quote from Moppi
    "Oh my goodness! Is that Garruk on the cover?"

Said no one ever...

I think we've pretty much established that these are taking place on Ravnica, and last we saw Garruk was on Innistrad, in fact, he encountered Odric, master tactician and they were bringing Garruk to Avacyn for Judgement. Grin

Anywhos, I'm actually hoping that the second artwork is alt art for Rites of Reaping. No basis, but it looks eerily similar.

Quote from Mr.C

Having a complete collection of Drake Tsui cards is like having a complete collection of STDs.

My Alters Sales Thread

Quote from Plaguefather
    Said no one ever...

I think we've pretty much established that these are taking place on Ravnica, and last we saw Garruk was on Innistrad, in fact, he encountered Odric, master tactician and they were bringing Garruk to Avacyn for Judgement. Grin

Oh you should've been in the early days of the Return to Ravnica spoiler threads then with pictures popping up here and there. Wherein a Gruul related picture ignited a user's creativity and fought for pages that it was Garruk who ended up in Gruul territory even if he's presented that he's in Innistrad still using the now famous defense reply "If Wizards wants to do it, they can~!"

There's always going to be one random person who has not read any storyline material and proposes ideas from outdated information.

Quote from Plaguefather

Anywhos, I'm actually hoping that the second artwork is alt art for Rites of Reaping. No basis, but it looks eerily similar.

Has there been any indication that the free card is going to be Return to Ravnica? I don't remember the last card that was free.
    From the same team that gave you The MENDING and CLOCKWORKING...
    OFFSCREENING
    It happened.... off screen.

Webcomic Status:
    Strip #017 = UP~! :p

"PLANESWALKERS" : 1993-2007
    "Will History remember this as the day that someone made a wise decision? or
    the day where someone made a GRAND MISTAKE?"
    sneakybread Angel Enthusiast - Flavor and Art Enthusiast - The Serran Scholar of The [Pack]
    Quote from Moppi
    Oh you should've been in the early days of the Return to Ravnica spoiler threads then with pictures popping up here and there. Wherein a Gruul related picture ignited a user's creativity and fought for pages that it was Garruk who ended up in Gruul territory even if he's presented that he's in Innistrad still using the now famous defense reply "If Wizards wants to do it, they can~!"

There's always going to be one random person who has not read any storyline material and proposes ideas from outdated information.

Has there been any indication that the free card is going to be Return to Ravnica? I don't remember the last card that was free.

The last free card was Standstill, but the Number 3 cover just looks SO MUCH like Hellhole Flailer, they each bear an uncanny resemblance to each other.

Honestly, I don't know what the second one could be, but assuming they're on Ravnica, it could be an RTR card, or not,

Either way, I'm putting my money on the #3 comic card being Hellhole Flailer.

Quote from Mr.C

My Alters Sales Thread

Quote from Fluxje
    who is this sifa grent person again?

http://forums.mtgsalvation.com/showthread.php?t=367674

http://wiki.mtgsalvation.com/article/Sifa_Grent

Not much in that second link, but it will help show how little there is to know about her.

“I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.”
    -- Galileo Galilei

If Wizards had wanted a system that fixed sitting on rankings and measured skill they should have used something like Glicko.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes