[AVR] Intro Packs, Booster Packs and more

http://www.wizards.com/WPN/Sales/LogoKits.aspx

Download the small images pack and there's a surprise - intro packs, booster packs, fat pack, etc. Wink

edit: the archive is 16mb, so I can't attach it here, is it OK to upload it somewhere and post the link, cause I guess the guys at Wizards will remove it shortly?

- Precons

- Event Decks

- Boosters
    Last edited by Arcadic: 4/11/2012 9:07:21 PM
    Nice find! The red vampire guy on the booster looks pretty cool.
    A Think Twice in hand is worth two in the grave.

You can find me on MTGO. My username is gereffi.
    The demon/devil in people clothes on the third pack is really cool too. Walker?
    Quote from Himashi
    Magic players will find ANYTHING to complain about.
    Wolfir Silverheart 3GG
    Zealous Conscripts 4R
    Herald of War 3WW
    Lone Revenant 3BB
    Harvester of Souls 4BB

a B and a UW event deck

oh and the boosters are 2 angels, a horned red coloured demon, griselbrand and of course avacyn. None of them known walkers.
    It's also worth noting that the green intro pack's rare is some sort of werewolf. I guess the werewolves are stuck in their wolf form now?
    A Think Twice in hand is worth two in the grave.

You can find me on MTGO. My username is gereffi.
    Edited, shrinked and compiled the important stuff from the link given by the OP.

- whole product

- Precons

- Event Decks

- Boosters
    Last edited by Moppi: 4/5/2012 2:08:43 PM
    From the same team that gave you The MENDING and CLOCKWORKING...

OFFSCREENING
    It happened.... off screen. XD

Webcomic Status: LAST UPDATE = July 2014

"PLANESWALKERS" : 1993-2007
    "Will History remember this as the day that someone made a wise decision? or
    the day where someone made a GRAND MISTAKE?"

sneakybread Angel Enthusiast - Flavor and Art Enthusiast - The Serran Scholar of The [Pack]
    I have to say that some of these images look awesome.

Let's hope these cards all get awesome abbilities besides just looking nice
    Hm, even the individual images are too big to attach; I'll have to lower their resolution or something first.

In any case, here's info in text that can be gained:

Intro packs

:symg::symw: "Angelic Might"-- displaying Herald of War, cost 3WW

:symu::symb: "Solitary Fiends" -- displaying Lone Revenant, cost 3UU

:symb::symr: "Slaughterhouse" -- displaying Harvester of Souls, cost 4BB

:symr::symw: "Fiery Dawn"-- displaying Zealous Conscripts, cost 4R

:symg::symu: "Bound by Strength"-- displaying Wolfir Silverheart, cost 3GG (a werewolf? I guess there are non-transforming werewolves?)

Event decks: black mana "Death's Encroach", :symw::symu: "Humanity's Vengeance".

I wonder if the devil/demon (not Griselbrand, the other one) shown on the booster packs is one of the new planeswalkers?

Edit: And, multiply Sarnath'd. But I seem to be the only one listing the deck names. :p

Edit again: Oops, mixed up a mana cost.
    Last edited by Sniffnoy: 4/5/2012 6:11:56 PM
    Ooo, werewolf! Looks like he might be legendary, based on the name? But who knows with the way this block as gone so far. Either way, cool looking werewolf. I hope he's awesome. Grin

I wonder what the story with the fancy looking devil guy on the booster is.

Trades
    Buy/Sale List

I COLLECT FOIL DRAGONS. CHECK MY TRADE LIST. Grin

(Signature courtesy of Argetlam of Hakai Studios
    Probably. He looks very planeswalker-ish. A Normal demon/devil doesn't look that human like.
    Wolfir Silverheart. Sounds like a name. Legendary Werewolf? Yeah, I am getting ahead of myself here.
    Lycanthropy Awareness Day.
    Hoping for a cure, or at least an outbreak.
    Oh, that devil is soooooooo badasss!!! ... I wish they've made sleeves/playmat with him =(
    I'm Your #1 Russian Cards' Supplier - Intrested in Russian Cards? Let me know, send me a PM!
    Grisselbrand looks like he has tumors on the side of his head and they've gotten out of control. He shouldn't be feared, instead, someone should get him medical attention.

=/
    There is also a new piece of art in the "Large package"-kit.

EDIT: Maybe this art of Avacyn is new too?

ATTACHMENTS
    • AVR-LEAGUE-Banner-300x250
    • AVR-FNM-Banner-300x250
    Last edited by nal2: 4/5/2012 4:41:31 AM
    Avacyn Restored League? Any clue what they are referring to?
    Lycanthropy Awareness Day.
    Hoping for a cure, or at least an outbreak.
    Nice Intros and Nice Event decks Smile

I like that we see the mana cost of the intro rares, this wasn't possible before Grin
    The Father of Machines will free these creatures from the shackles of their imperfect flesh. All glory to Phyrexia!

Level 2 Judge Grin
    Werwolf Legend? Good! It not being RG? Meh for EDH. Maybe there'll be another one. Maybe two. RG, G and R...

Calling it now, that devil guy is a walker.

Also that Island looks nice.
    Awesome looking art!!! May have to pick up a box just based this sets awesome art XD
    Quote from nal2

EDIT: Maybe this art of Avacyn is new too?

This is Avacyn's official card art. Smile

OFFSCREENING

sneakybread Angel Enthusiast - Flavor and Art Enthusiast - The Serran Scholar of The [Pack]
    I was looking forward to this! Boy, it's going to be a hit on my pocketbook with all of these angels, that's for sure. <-- collector. :p

I like the vampire/devil guy. Certainly looks like he could be a walker by the quality of his art.
    www.mtgotraders.com - Enter Code PANDAPAYPAL for 8% off!
    www.CapeFearGames.com - Enter Code PANDA for 5% off!
    Limit of 1 coupon per order
    Dude, that red guy on the pack looks classy as hell. He reminds me of Slayer.
    I hope to god he's a planeswalker.

Also, is it just me, or do Avacyn's eyes seem a bit... soulless?
    Quote from love_blanket
    The problem with defining this format by what is "fun" is that everyone seems to define fun as what they don't lose to. If you keep losing to easily answered cards, that means improve you should improve your deck. If you don't want to improve your deck, then you should come to peace with the idea that you are going to lose because you chose to not interact with better strategies.
    Quote from Foam-dome

Also, is it just me, or do Avacyn's eyes seem a bit... soulless?

I've noticed this too, but then again some of the angels have the same characteristic (like what we saw with Angelic Overseer. Maybe it denotes something when it comes to power? What... what..? what.

OFFSCREENING

hoping the event decks are really good. Didnt like dark ascension event decks all that much
    Quote from Moppi
    I've noticed this too, but then again some of the angels have the same characteristic (like what we saw with Angelic Overseer. Maybe it denotes something when it comes to power? What... what..? what.

It's done to represent the lack of willpower. In Christian mythology, angels are avatars and manifestations of God's will, and many of the angels in MtG lore fit the same mold.

Specifically, Avacyn was created by Sorin in order to maintain order. She's basically an avatar of Sorin's will, hence her "soulless" nature.
    Quote from benbjo
    Probably. He looks very planeswalker-ish. A Normal demon/devil doesn't look that human like.

Not to mention, so far planeswalkers have always appeared on the booster pack art. If Avacyn restored has at least one, may be 2 planeswalkers, I can't imagine that one would not appear on the booster pack.

He is a planeswalker, I'm willing to bet my card collection on it.
    Quote from Verox Kinaltor
    Found out why Mogis has sided with Xenagos guys!

He was in the band playing at the party
    :D:D:D:D
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes