[M12] Personal Sanctuary, Mind Unbound, Druidic Satchel, Buried Ruin!

Quote from rancored_elf
    Wow, there sure are a lot of graveyard effects, and artifact effects, in M12. Why? Confused

Because it's between an artifact block and a graveyard block.
    I dunno, a lot of you seem to think Personal Sanctuary is pretty useless. but I find there are a lot of black cards out there that do great things but do damage to it's user (excluding the ones that say "pay * Life").

also; I'd think it'd combo quite well with Delaying shield

just sayin'

edit: k, just realized that in the end Delaying shield is "loss of life" not damage. but I still stick with Personal Sanctuary being good in a white/black deck somewhere
    Last edited by XielBlades: 7/21/2011 10:15:52 PM
    Quote from XielBlades
    I dunno, a lot of you seem to think Personal Sanctuary is pretty useless. but I find there are a lot of black cards out there that do great things but do damage to it's user (excluding the ones that say "pay * Life").

also; I'd think it'd combo quite well with Delaying shield

just sayin'

edit: k, just realized that in the end Delaying shield is "loss of life" not damage. but I still stick with Personal Sanctuary being good in a white/black deck somewhere

I think it's better with red and Manabarbs.

Quote from The Chandrian
    I think it's better with red and Manabarbs.

And warstorm surge.
    Quote from Spicay

"GET DOWN MeN. THERE BE TREES IN THE AIR TONIGHT."

Quote from Thopter Cop
    Okay, so the set initials are NPH. Does this mean that New Phyrexia is a part of Richard Garfield's Sing Along Block?
    Quote from sky_rider
    And warstorm surge.

Nah, the card is for breaking symmetrical effects like Manabarbs, Earthquake, etc. Warstorm Surge is cool, but doesn't have any actual synergy with Personal Sanctuary.
    Quote from Drawmeomg
    Nah, the card is for breaking symmetrical effects like Manabarbs, Earthquake, etc. Warstorm Surge is cool, but doesn't have any actual synergy with Personal Sanctuary.

oh I misread it. I thought it said whenever a creature entered the battlefield it did damage to it's owner. thanks for clearing that up.
    Quote from Spicay

"GET DOWN MeN. THERE BE TREES IN THE AIR TONIGHT."

Quote from Thopter Cop
    Okay, so the set initials are NPH. Does this mean that New Phyrexia is a part of Richard Garfield's Sing Along Block?
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes