[CON] Fleshformer

A Z-source told me about a pretty cool guy that costs 2B and doesn't afraid of anything.

it's a 2/2 creature, and for wubrg gives a creature -2/-2 until end of turn and himself +2/+2 and fear until end of turn.

He also told me that it isn't a knight, like the others, but a wizard.

Fleshformer 2B
    Creature - Human Wizard (U)
    WUBRG: Fleshformer gets +2/+2 and has fear until end of turn. Target creature gets -2/-2 until end of turn.
    2/2

Card added to first post.
    Last edited by urzassedatives: 1/14/2009 3:24:16 PM
    Fleshformer
    2B
    Creature - Human(?) Wizard
    Uncommon
    WUBRG: ~Gets +2/+2 and fear until EOT. Target creature get -2/-2 until EOT

2/2

Seems decent enough if you can get the mana...

Thanks to spiderboy4 for the sig.

Quote from makingnotches »
    You sir are amazing. You have the patience of a God.
    So -

Grixis Slavedriver 2B
    Creature - Wizard
    Shroud
    WUBRG: Target creature gets -2/-2 and this becomes a zombie and gets +2/+2 and fear until end of turn.

2/2
    Last edited by realmlord: 1/14/2009 11:15:49 AM
    Team NE Magic, retaking the Midwest one tournament at a time.
    Hmm so:

Unknown Name 2B
    Creature - Zombie (or Human?) Wizard Uncommon
    First Strike?
    WUBRG: +2/+2 and fear until the end of turn. Target Creature gets -2/-2 until the end of turn.
    2/2

Like this? What about the name?

A Big Thanks to Zaphod from High~Light Studios for this Signature Banner.
    So this is the 3th guy from cycle?

Black Wizard 2B
    Creature-Wizard U
    Fear
    WUBRG:Target creature gets -2-2 and ~ gets +2+2 until eot?
    2/2
    Put together he is

Fleshformer (that's #45) 2B
    Creature - Human Wizard
    WUBRG: Until end of turn, target creature gets -2/-2, and Fleshformer (is a Demon,?) gets +2/2 and gains fear.
    2/2

No first strike, being a wizard and the ability is only tertiary in black

1, 2 - The TS angel wasn't Serra, and doesn't have Echo, Echo; 3 - Mindstab has suspend, not split second; 4 to 125 - TS bonus cards exist, not added in Development; 126 - Linessa is a legend; 127 - Vengeant is a planeswalker; 128 - Golden Lotus was fake; 129 - Only 3 Eldrazi Titans; 130 - Scars factions not equal; 131 - Besieged not split; 132 - Corrupted Conscience ; 133-137 - M12 Titans
    Anti-Crows - 5
    1 to 5 - The new card type introduced in Lorwyn will be Planeswalker.
    Thread title is #45. According to the number crunch that is fleshformer.

Thanks to spiderboy4 for the sig.

Quote from makingnotches »
    You sir are amazing. You have the patience of a God.
    That is right. I looked at the list and grabbed the wrong name. I chose the slavedriver at #46...oops.

It can't become a demon, we have all instances of demon accounted for.
    Fleshformer 2B
    Creature - Human Wizard - Uncommon
    First Strike
    WUBRG: Until end of turn, Fleshfromer becomes a Demon and gets +2/+2 and target creature gets -2/-2.
    2/2
    I think it's...

Fleshformer
    :2mana::symb:
    Creature - Human Wizard
    Fear
    :symw::symu::symb::symr::symg:: Until end of turn, target creature gets -2/-2, and Fleshformer gets +2/2 and becomes a Demon.
    2/2

Edit: If all Demon references are accounted for, maybe he becomes a Horror instead?
    Watch The Magic Show on YouTube.

Follow me on Twitter!

Custom Magic Sets: Rise of the Titans, a 295 card follow-up to Fires of Heaven!

Visit www.CubeDrafting.com to learn about the Cube and how to play the best format of all time.
    Well, it doesn't fit being a zombie, either. It's just...how does becoming a zombie make you BETTER? Maybe a Lich? Orb says NO, anyway.
    [I was permabanned and all I got to show for it was .... well, nothing.]
    Quote from misterorange
    I think it's...

If all Demon references are accounted for, maybe he becomes a Horror instead?

I agree with this. It should become a horror.
    The ability gives him fear, guys Smile
    it's a 2/2 creature, and for wubrg gives a creature -2/-2 until end of turn and himself +2/+2 and fear until end of turn.

EDIT: My guess

Fleshformer 2B
    Creature - Human Wizard (U)
    First Strike
    WUBRG: Until end of turn Fleshformer becomes a Zombie, gets +2/+2, and gains fear. Target creature gets -2/-2 until end of turn.
    2/2
    Last edited by nal2: 1/14/2009 11:20:31 AM
    M'eh, I like the other two better, but this isn't bad if you can get the mana.
    I edit my posts a lot after submitting them. Deal with it.
    I am thinking that the first strike ability might fit to continue the cycle, but it is usually only on black knights. This being a wizard, I think shroud is more appropriate.

Edit, my new guess:
    Fleshformer
    :2mana::symb:
    Creature - Human Wizard
    Shroud
    :symw::symu::symb::symr::symg:: Until end of turn, target creature gets -2/-2, and Fleshformer gets +2/+2 and fear and becomes a Horror.
    2/2
    Last edited by realmlord: 1/14/2009 11:25:35 AM
    Quote from Shadowmancer711
    M'eh, I like the other two better, but this isn't bad if you can get the mana.

Well the other two just pump themselves. With enough mana this guy can wipe the board of X/2's as well as making himself big.

I really like the flavor of this guy. He doesn't just pump himself up. He actually steals 2/2 worth of strength/flesh from another creature and adds it to himself (which is I guess what makes him a scary Horror).
    oh man, if this thing has shroud... talk about a limited bomb... the flavor is AMAZING tho. the wizards steals flesh, constructs itself into a strong disgusting horror that is so grotesque that it strikes fear into those who see it... awesome...
    Quote from Rikente
    A Z-source told me about a pretty cool guy that costs 2B and doesn't afraid of anything.

He also told me that it isn't a knight, like the others, but a wizard.

That "doesn't afraid of anything" means something... Indestructible?

Fleshformer :2mana::symb:
    Creature - Human Wizard
    Indestructible
    :symw::symu::symb::symr::symg:: Until end of turn, target creature gets -2/-2, and Fleshformer gets +2/+2 and fear and becomes a Vampire.
    2/2
    M10... What a great core set Grin
    Thread Closed until we get further information and/or confirmation.
    It has probably already been posted in this thread, so guessing further is pointless.

The thread creator contacted me, but the card feels incomplete with no standard ability and no type change, the version he provided.
    Last edited by urzassedatives: 1/14/2009 1:35:03 PM
    News and spoiler contributor for GatheringMagic.com

Twitter
    Well, as for a standard ability, that's not too much of a problem. We got a Grizzly Bear last set, so it's not too much of a stretch that it could normally be a Scathe Zombies. I do have a feeling it has some kind of type, though.
    MTG Rules Advisor
    I think the domain doesn't give him fear, he has it as an static ability, so he's not afraid of anything...

Awesome banner by Zaph and avatar by SpiderBoy4 both from HighLight Studios!!
    Quote from ajani186
    I think the domain doesn't give him fear, he has it as an static ability, so he's not afraid of anything...

He was using a 4chan joke, not telling a riddle.
    News and spoiler contributor for GatheringMagic.com

Twitter
    Alright guys, you read too much into my wording, it was a joke taken from a semi-popular video called Arby n' the Chief.

anyway, here's the card as far as I know

Fleshformer 2B
    Creature - Human Wizard
    WUBRG: Target creature gets -2/-2 until end of turn. ~ gets +2/+2 and fear until end of turn.
    2/2

As far as I know, it has no static ability
    So for domain mana you get to kill a creature and do 4 damage to the face.
    Very good in limited Smile
    What's the rarity?
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes