Does Sphere of Saftey stack?

Yeah. repeat. Does Sphere of Saftey stack? If I have two and they are the only two on the field then opponents have to pay 4 for each attacker or is it still 2?

EDIT:

Also editing in this question as well. What happens when I have 2 Palisade giant? Do I divide the damage evenly between the two? Or can I shift the damage however I like? or do they both take full damage?
    Last edited by Yorutenchi: 10/19/2012 9:29:33 PM
    JOIN THE MOTION! REVIVE EXTENDED FORMAT PLAY!

Current Decks

Standard
    RDW R

Extended
    ELDRAZIWOLFRUN RG
    DEMONIC LANDFALL BG
    GOBLINS RU
    ELVESG

Modern
    Storm UR
    Land Destruction RB
    Turbo Smog WR

Quote from Yorutenchi
    Yeah. repeat. Does Sphere of Saftey stack? If I have two and they are the only two on the field then opponents have to pay 4 for each attacker or is it still 2?

EDIT:

Also editing in this question as well. What happens when I have 2 Palisade giant? Do I divide the damage evenly between the two? Or can I shift the damage however I like? or do they both take full damage?

Yes, Sphere of Safety stacks. One Sphere applies, causing your opponent to pay X. Then, the other one applies, causing your opponent to pay X again.

As for Palisade Giant, it has rulings.

10/1/2012: If you control more than one Palisade Giant, you choose which redirection effect to apply. You can’t divide damage dealt by one source. For example, if an attacking creature would deal 8 damage to you and you control two Palisade Giants, you may have that damage dealt to either of the Palisade Giants. You can’t have 4 damage dealt to each Giant or choose to have the 8 damage dealt to you.
    Quote from Guesswork
    So, you're a jellybean connoisseur.

Boy, do you love jellybeans! More importantly, you love good jellybeans, meaning root beer flavored jellybeans. Because those are the good ones, and the other ones are bad.

Quote continued here.
    Alright thanks.
    JOIN THE MOTION! REVIVE EXTENDED FORMAT PLAY!

Current Decks

Standard
    RDW R

Extended
    ELDRAZIWOLFRUN RG
    DEMONIC LANDFALL BG
    GOBLINS RU
    ELVESG

Modern
    Storm UR
    Land Destruction RB
    Turbo Smog WR

• To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes