question about land and legendary land

i know with basic land you can have as many as you want. with non basic land is it only 4 of a kind? or you can have more copies of it in your deck.

with legendary land, can you have multiple legendary land if they are completely different. or just one legendary land out in play. can you also have a legendary land and legendary creature, i dont know if there is a legendary artifact , but can you have those out in play at the same time?

thanks
    Quote from helli3yte
    i know with basic land you can have as many as you want. with non basic land is it only 4 of a kind? or you can have more copies of it in your deck.

In Constructed play, you can have at most four copies in your deck of any card that is not a basic land.

with legendary land, can you have multiple legendary land if they are completely different. or just one legendary land out in play. can you also have a legendary land and legendary creature, i dont know if there is a legendary artifact , but can you have those out in play at the same time?

You can have as many legendary permanents out at the same time as you want, as long as they all have different names.
    Level 2 Magic Judge

Please use card tags when you're asking a question about specific cards: [c]Serra Angel[/c] -> Serra Angel.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes