1) Birds of Paradise - what is not to love?
2) Llanowar Elves - see above with the ability to beat for one.
3) Rancor - soooo good!
4) Eternal Witness - just about the best green creature ever
5) Wellwisher - I love elf decks..and mass life gain
6) Defense of the Heart - Love this card!
7) Thrun, the Last Troll - Hexproof is the new shroud!
8) Chameleon Colossus - Remember playing him in elfball and him hitting for 200+ dmg!
9) Imperious Perfect - An elf lord, thats an uncommon, that makes elves? AWESOME!
10) Tarmogoyf - so so good!
11) Troll Ascetic - Like Thrun, except better!
12) Sakura Tribe-Elder - land is good..especially when it comes with a free guy
13) Fastbond - dumping land into play is fun..and makes your opponent angry
14) Tooth and Nail - because doing two awesome things is great
15) Berserk - Its so good and can win games otherwise lost.
16) Regal Force - like I said.. I liked elfball a lot
17) Harmonize - what? green gets card draw?
18) Garruk Wildspeaker - The original green planeswalker
19) Priest of Titania - mana a plenty
20) Doubling Season - I love cards that double things
1. Llanowar Elves This guy is all green: he is an elf, he gives mana ramp and he lives in Llanowar. He has been around from the beggining of MTG.
2. Wild Mongrel More than a tournament successful deck was built around this puppy.
3. Regrowth It has raw power, but what I like the most is its green flavor: it makes things to regrowth. And the art is beautiful.
4. Yavimaya Ants I love these insects, they have won me more than a game. Yeah, there are "better" creatures in green, but this is my list and I accept no comments nor complaints.
5. Fastbond So broken and funny. And nothing can't beat that illustration.
6. Crumble You can destroy your opponent's artifacts, but I won one game Crumbling my own tapped Nevinyrral's Disk, gaining 4 life and surviving to swing for the win in my turn.
7. Blastoderm My mexican friends used to called him Blastoenferm. You can translate that as Blastosick.
8. Elvish Hunter An annoying elf that gives you great tempo advantage.
9. Elves of Deep Shadow Very flavorful, specially with The Dark art.
10. Wood Elemental Some day, I will make a deck around this guy, and it will be a killer deck.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
False Door :3mana::symb::symb:
You lose the game.
1.)Kamahl, Fist of Krosa
6.)Omnath Locus of Mana
7.)Patron of Orochi
10.)Defense of the Heart
11.)Myojin of Life's Web
13.)Tooth and Nail
19.)Green Sun's Zenith
20.)Sakura Tribe Elder