MTG Workstation (or similar)

Sorry if this is the wrong forum for this, but is there a simple to-the-point website that would tell me how to use MTG Workstation (or some other free program) to play online with friends.

I live in Japan and I'd like to play with my friends back in Finland, but none of us want to invest into an MTGO collection.
    Quote from Loath
    Sorry if this is the wrong forum for this, but is there a simple to-the-point website that would tell me how to use MTG Workstation (or some other free program) to play online with friends.

I live in Japan and I'd like to play with my friends back in Finland, but none of us want to invest into an MTGO collection.

Google Cockatrice and magic the gathering. Can't remember the url now myself, but it's much better than MWS. And has multiplayer. And is free. And updates much easier.
    Quote from TheArchitect
    That is the stupidest thing I've ever read on this forum.
    Quote from RMC13135 »
    He has a Vampire Nighthawk equip with a Basilisk Collar

Quote from Teia Rabishu
    Because conservative bias is a far, far worse thing. Liberal bias doesn't, statistically speaking, make people stupid. Conservative bias (or at least Fox's version of it) does.
    Have you tried Magic Workstation's homepage?

http://www.magicworkstation.com/

Once you install the program and download the card sets, its pretty straightforward to use. Smile

~ Tim
    This is the Cockatrice website http://cockatrice.de/
    OMG
    ...and if you need more information on either of those, they have their own threads in Magic Software. Thread closed.
    "...because without beer, things do not seem to go as well."
    ~
    Diary of Brother Epp, Capuchin monastery
    Munjor, Kansas 1902

Foreign/Imported Beer Bottle Collection:
    Total Beers - 593
    Different Countries - 68
    Favorite - Westvleteren 12 (Belgium)
    Last Beer Sampled - Kapittel Abt (Belgium)
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes