Where are the missing red/blue dual lands?

While reviewing dual lands, I see a pattern that a single mechanic is repeated for all 10 color combinations. However, there are some Red/Blue dual lands missing from the pattern.

As Steam Vents corresponds to Blood Crypt, are there any Blue/Red lands which correspond (have the same mechanics) as Shadowblood Ridge, Tresserhorn Sinks, Urborg Volcano? I'm playing Black/Blue/Red, so trying to evaluate all my options.

Thanks.
    -
    FireFox31

Validating Netdecks and Land Smackdown
    Quote from Oceanborn
    ...being awesome with a violin doesn't mean you're awesome at writing your own songs. And writing good songs doesn't mean you're good enough at playing an instrument or singing to get a contract with a label.

Quote from nickolai

Reflecting Pool: You know, technically, I *CAN* make any color of mana.
    Exotic Orchard: Prove it. Do it right now.
    Reflecting Pool: Well, not right now. I need some condi....
    Exotic Orchard: LIES. GO DIE IN A FIRE.
    Reflecting Pool: Frown
    Blue and red are 'enemy' colors, while black and red are 'allied' colors.
    Lots of times when making a cycle of lands, Wizards will only make allied color lands in order to show off flavorful and mechanical design.

I recommend...Cascade Bluffs?
    What MajoraX said. To tell if two colors are enemy or allied just look at the color wheel on the back of a magic card. If the two colors are next to each other, they are allied. If they are across from each other, they are enemy.
    Interesting, thanks. Wow, Dr. Garfield and the gang really didn't miss a thing.

If anyone's interested, the three Blue/Red dual lands I've found are:
    Steam Vents
    Cascade Bluffs
    Shivan Reef
    There are others with phasing and counters, but those are lame. Izzet Signet works too, but costs.
    -
    FireFox31

Validating Netdecks and Land Smackdown
    Quote from Oceanborn
    ...being awesome with a violin doesn't mean you're awesome at writing your own songs. And writing good songs doesn't mean you're good enough at playing an instrument or singing to get a contract with a label.

Quote from nickolai

Reflecting Pool: You know, technically, I *CAN* make any color of mana.
    Exotic Orchard: Prove it. Do it right now.
    Reflecting Pool: Well, not right now. I need some condi....
    Exotic Orchard: LIES. GO DIE IN A FIRE.
    Reflecting Pool: Frown
    I am a fan of Izzet Boilerworks in certain decks. Also a fan of the signets, again in certain decks. Ravnica really did have some awesome mana fixing.
    Volcanic Island is pretty sweet.
    You could also go beyond 2 color lands:

Crumbling Necropolis
    City of Brass
    Reflecting Pool
    Forbidden Orchard

And so on.
    DCI Level 2 Judge
    http://magiccards.info/query/cards/4379851.html

Almost all of those should be U/R duals. It's a list of all the lands with the U symbol and the R symbol on their text box.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes