[MQ] The Labyrinth ☆ A Club Flamingo Game ☆ The Adventurers' Guildhouse

I'd like to thank Raptor and Atogaholic for being great teammates. We didn't make it through the Tomb, but I think we had a respectable showing, especially considering we were a man down and didn't use his role. Smile

Good luck Multibox!
    Club Flamingo Entries: +50
    Club Flamingo Wins: 1!
    Quote from LnGrrrR
    I'd like to thank Raptor and Atogaholic for being great teammates. We didn't make it through the Tomb, but I think we had a respectable showing, especially considering we were a man down and didn't use his role. Smile

Good luck Multibox!

I guess it just goes to show that sometimes less is more Shrugs

Flamingo [Clan Flamingo] Tier Archivist Flamingo

[15:21] <@CC> Remember, if you argue, you are an idiot.

Untrophied Wins:
    • MecCC I
    • MTGS Design Idol 2011 (Season 2), 2012
    • April 2012 DCC
    • Choose your Own Adventure (January 2013 CFG)

Perfect MCC Scores: 2

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from k-rad
    Quote from Sir Aureus
    There's a reason that Ixidron says "nontoken".
    Because a Saproling being flipped into a pro player is super tech?
    I'm on board with the suggestion, Flabort.
    Quote from LnGrrrR

Good luck Multibox!

Thanks, it was great to work with you also. Besides, we weren't techincal a man down, we used his life to fuel our spell remember. Wink (For those who don't know, we had Rith pay all of his life in order to fuel a spell and get us through a mission. He was going to get the boot at the end of the round anyway, so we didn't feel too bad about using him to obtain victory. :o:D)

Sig by Rivenor

Cube. The best way to play Magic. PERIOD. Come over and check it out. Also, check out my Peasant Split Card Cube. I Love It When A Plan Comes Together

The World of Pokemon RPG has been rebooted. Come over and check it out. Psyshiro Duckezawa

Set Creation Projects: We Can Do ItArchester: Frontier of Steam Yar! Come over and check out our AWESOME Steampunk set.

(W/U)(U/R)(R/W)(W/U)(U/R)(R/W)(W/U)(U/R)(R/W)(W/U)(U/R)(R/W)(W/U)(U/R)(R/W)(W/U)(U/R)(R/W)(W/U)(U/R)(R/W)(W/U)(U/R)(R/W)(W/U)(U/R)(R/W)(W/U)(U/R)(R/W)(W/U)(U/R)(R/W)(W/U)(U/R)(R/W)(W/U)
    Quote from Raptor1210
    Thanks, it was great to work with you also. Besides, we weren't techincal a man down, we used his life to fuel our spell remember. Wink (For those who don't know, we had Rith pay all of his life in order to fuel a spell and get us through a mission. He was going to get the boot at the end of the round anyway, so we didn't feel too bad about using him to obtain victory. :o:D)

I prefer to think of it as being skilled at using all the resources available to us. Grin
    Club Flamingo Entries: +50
    Club Flamingo Wins: 1!
    Quote from Socrates
    I'm in if there's a fourth. I haven't looked that closely at the non-Pyramid gates, but I'm guessing having four people is a rather big help.

Quote from Stapler
    I'm on board with the suggestion, Flabort.

Does anyone want to join our team as member #4?

And how does "Team Peanut Butter" sound as a name?
    Planes Walking Dead

If you're at loss for a nick-name or shortened name for me, these are acceptable:
    Flab, Bort, Abort, F1, Lab in a Fort, Flabber Boy Tongue
    I'm just wondering what happened to CC, we're kind of dead in the water in gearworks.

Anyone want to see if we can't get going?

Top 16- 2012 Indiana State Championships

Currently Playing - GWBJunk ConstellationGWB (8-6-2)

Mushroom Kingdom Mafia - Mafia MVP*
    Clan Contest 3 Mafia - Mafia Co-MVP

Quote from Charm_Master3125
    I'm just wondering what happened to CC, we're kind of dead in the water in gearworks.

Anyone want to see if we can't get going?

Well he's definitely around. I'll go slap him around a bit with a large fishbot.

Next team for the Cyclopean Tomb:

Team AUSTRALIAAAAAAAAAA - Ninja Caterpie(Artificer/Auramancer), Polendino(Taskmage)

Also, there's only one team left in the queue. Good time to confirm your places!
    Last edited by Oculus: 5/11/2012 2:47:38 AM

Untrophied Wins:
    • MecCC I
    • April 2012 DCC

Quote from k-rad
    Quote from Sir Aureus
    @Flabort.
    I am in for the artificier job in your team. Peanut butter sounds delicious....
    Team Peanut Butter
    Socrates: Taskmage
    Flabort: Druid
    Stapler: Warlock
    Lordschuft: Artificer/auramancer
    Planes Walking Dead

If you're at loss for a nick-name or shortened name for me, these are acceptable:
    CC hasn't updated the gearworks for a while, so it seems to me. I may just be bleary eyed and hallucinating.
    ((Edit: A team failed there, and no team has replaced them. Nvrmind.))

And for the rest of you, form more teams. There's only two queuing (Consecutive vowels!) right now, and we don't know what happens to a dungeon that goes without a team for a while... it could be bad...

edit 2: @ Round IV, Underworld Cookery: Virgin's Souls?! Aww, you shouldn't have, that's my favorite - wait, I didn't make it to that section... CURSE YOU, GERARD'S MOM!
    Last edited by Flabort: 5/12/2012 9:56:48 PM
    Planes Walking Dead

Next through the Gearworks:

Team [Pack] - Zephynoir(Druid), Jenesis(Artificer/Auramancer), Seth Dracovitch(Warlock), silence_dais(Taskmage)

Untrophied Wins:
    • MecCC I
    • April 2012 DCC

Quote from k-rad
    Quote from Sir Aureus
    Looking for an open group... or someone to join me to start a group...
    Quote from Oculus
    Next through the Gearworks:

Team [Pack] - Zephynoir(Druid), Jenesis(Artificer/Auramancer), Seth Dracovitch(Warlock), silence_dais(Taskmage)

Challenge accepted. :3
    The Silence Den
    Join [The Pack] and taste the flavor.
    Ah, just the labyrinth I was hoping for.

Game on, [Pack]mates >=3

Done by Rivenor of Miraculous Recovery signatures!

Currently Official Cuddle-Lion Wedding Planner of [The Crafters]!

Because I'm not explaining how the cosmos functions while eating. -Jivanmukta
    Quote from Flabort
    Team Peanut Butter
    Socrates: Taskmage
    Flabort: Druid
    Stapler: Warlock
    Lordschuft: Artificer/auramancer

You guys will start on the Cyclopean Tomb once I've set you up (probably some time tomorrow).

Also, with that, our queue is empty. Keep those teams rolling in!

Untrophied Wins:
    • MecCC I
    • April 2012 DCC

Quote from k-rad
    Quote from Sir Aureus
    Well, I'll team up with whoever fronts up to be on another 2-man team; This time, I think Warlock / Druid is the split we should go for. I'm up for either, so if anyone wants to team up, we're good to head into the queue Smile
    Official DCI Rules Advisor
    Level 1 Judge

[box][box][size=3][b]CARDNAME[/b][/size] [float=right][mana]MANACOST[/mana][/float][/box] [box][b]TYPE — SUBTYPE [float=right][color="RARITYCOLOUR"]{RARITY}[/color][/b][/float][/box][box]RULES TEXT [i]FLAVOUR TEXT[/i][/box][float=right][box=50][b][SIZE="3"]P/T[/SIZE][/b][/box][/float][/box]
    I'd like to look for a team PICK ME! Ideally the warlock thingy.

This is all new to me.

[23:18] <CC> You're somehow gayer than I am.
    Check out the thread for my cube if you have the time, and tell me how terrible it is.

Generals meant to be drafted first in a single pack of 6 cards.

And here is the actual cube, meant to be drafted in 4 regular sized packs. (60 card decks)
    Quote from Doom Lich
    I'd like to look for a team PICK ME! Ideally the warlock.

If you're Warlock, I'll take Druid, and we can go with it.
    Level 1 Judge

[box][box][size=3][b]CARDNAME[/b][/size] [float=right][mana]MANACOST[/mana][/float][/box] [box][b]TYPE — SUBTYPE [float=right][color="RARITYCOLOUR"]{RARITY}[/color][/b][/float][/box][box]RULES TEXT [i]FLAVOUR TEXT[/i][/box][float=right][box=50][b][SIZE="3"]P/T[/SIZE][/b][/box][/float][/box]
    Quote from Polendino
    If you're Warlock, I'll take Druid, and we can go with it.

Works by me, but I think Cardz is looking for a group too.

Check out the thread for my cube if you have the time, and tell me how terrible it is.

And here is the actual cube, meant to be drafted in 4 regular sized packs. (60 card decks)
    any chance I can join you guys as an Auramancer/Artificer?
    Quote from Cardz5000
    any chance I can join you guys as an Auramancer/Artificer?

Again, I'm up for it. The more the cooler I guess.

Three doesn't seem bad.

Let's give it a shot!

TEAM THUNDERDEATHPYREBLADE

Warlock - Doom Lich
    Auramancer/Artificer - Cardz5000
    Druid - Polendino
    Last edited by Polendino: 5/15/2012 6:40:43 AM
    Level 1 Judge

Alright! Roleplaying time!

The hero brushed his hair out of his face just to show his contented smile. He extended a hand that just barely poked out of his thick robes to his new found comrades. "Pleasure to meat you," he said with very long and deliberate words, "let's hope our adventures are better than some of my prior experiences."

Yeah. I'm the super roleplaying guy. What of it?

Quote from Doom Lich
    Alright! Roleplaying time!

The hero brushed his hair out of his face just to show his contented smile. He extended a hand that just barely poked out of his thick robes to his new found comrades. "Pleasure to meat you," he said with very long and deliberate words, "let's hope our adventures are better than some of my prior experiences."

Yeah. I'm the super roleplaying guy. What of it?

Roleplay woo!
    Level 1 Judge

• To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes