~Anime FX~

Hmm....
    What exactly could you do with my banner?
    I personally like making them myself. Makes me feels special, but I'm definetly willing to let you mess with it if you want to. I have no idea what hi-res art is or whatever you called it, lol.
    Here's the pictures I used:

http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/4683/fireworksce2.png

^for the fireworks

http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/9615/girlandguyuu7.png
    http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/3407/kissko1.png

Member of the female sex. Can't tell by my username, can you?

Owner of Good&Evil's soul
    Quote from Enter Manic
    Hmm....
    What exactly could you do with my banner?
    I personally like making them myself. Makes me feels special, but I'm definetly willing to let you mess with it if you want to. I have no idea what hi-res art is or whatever you called it, lol.
    Here's the pictures I used:

http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/4683/fireworksce2.png

^for the fireworks

http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/9615/girlandguyuu7.png
    http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/3407/kissko1.png

lol well I do not think you will regret it if you let Mr. stuff mess with it but thats only my opinion though. Considering I think he is really good at making anime banners because every request has been brilliant work. However i think you are pretty good too.
    2012: Top 64 at SCG Standard Portland Open with UW Miracles.
    2013: Top 32 at SCG Standard Tacoma Open with Esper Control.
    2014: Top 32 at SCG Legacy Tacoma Open with UWR Delver.
    Quote from kevinliu2333
    lol well I do not think you will regret it if you let Mr. stuff mess with it but thats only my opinion though. Considering I think he is really good at making anime banners because every request has been brilliant work. However i think you are pretty good too.

Aww, thanks.....

I try.

@Shinobi: Sure thing. I've discovered where to get most art, so don't worry about it unless I would happen to ask.

@Enter Manic: A question - Do you still want the text "Prohibet Meus Habituas" (and did I spell that right)?

Also, high-res is short for "high resolution", which is a term for high quality images. EM, your banner has a few pixelation and aliasing issues, which are what I wanted to fix - but don't worry if you don't know what those are. Smile
    Last edited by Mr. Stuff: 9/18/2006 1:55:53 AM

Enter Manic's banner (w/comparison):

Let me know if you want any changes. Shinobi, your banner is up next (tomorrow night).
    ATTACHMENTS
    • banner1
    Last edited by Mr. Stuff: 9/18/2006 2:38:47 AM

Quote from Mr. Stuff
    Enter Manic's banner (w/comparison):

Let me know if you want any changes. Shinobi, your banner is up next (tomorrow night).

Wow thats amazing you actually upgraded the banner by a good amount thats pretty impressive in my opinion anyway. Smile Keep up the awesome work Mr. Stuff.
    Wow, that's nice.
    Yeah, I noticed the pixelation. I think that's what happened when I resized it. *sigh* I've gotta work on that.
    I very much like the font for the text. What did you use?
    Only thing I don't like: the black between the two images.
    Other than that, it's amazing! Thanks a lot.

I believe the font is French Script MT, or something like that, and the black between the images is supposed to be the cherry tree in the background. Glad you like it!

Now, to work on Shinobi's request...

Shinobi's banner:

And with that, 10 requests have been completed. Yay!
    ATTACHMENTS
    • Shinobi_Ban
    Last edited by Mr. Stuff: 9/19/2006 2:05:55 AM

Thanks Mr Stuff! That's one sweet banner! Thanks a bunch!

Banner by me
    Oh, yeah, now I see it!
    lol

Hello Mr. Stuff i have yet another request from you if you dont mind that is. This time with this pic: http://rpgfan.com/pics/wildarms-altercodef/art-012.jpg and http://www.rpg-o-mania.net/gallery/wild_arms/wildarms_cecilia2.jpg in the same banner of cecilia if thats cool with you? Thanks for your time Mr. stuff

Kevin
    Hey, congrats on the sticky. Nice work!!!

Sig and Avvy by Mr. Stuff
    Cookie

Quote from Zombiemachine »
    Treefolk most probably eat dwarves, hence their absence.
    :D:D:D

Quote from MajoraX »
    So 9th Edition just stuck its middle finger up at Christianity. Grin

Looking for people to test T2 with me on MWS, Pacific or Mountain time preffered
    Congrats on having your anime shop thread as a sticky mr. stuff. Smile
    Hey, just noticed you got stickied. Congrats!
    Winner of week 43
    Thanks guys, for the support. It wouldn't be possible without you!

Kev, you sure like your Cecilia banners don't ya? Wink I'll get on it right away.

Quote from Mr. Stuff
    Thanks guys, for the support. It wouldn't be possible without you!

Kev, you sure like your Cecilia banners don't ya? Wink I'll get on it right away.

Smile Yes I do and also your welcome and you deserve to be well known on mtg salvation.;)
    Ok, how about this?

ATTACHMENTS
    • cecilia_ban

wow thats really good lol you make everything look so easy mr. stuff of course your pretty talented thats why. :p Yeah i definetly am done with requesting cecilia banners considering i have 3 of them. Ill come back to you with future anime requests im sure. Thanks again Mr. Stuff!
    So, Mr. Stuff, I've noticed that most of your work is with banners. I was wondering if you could switch pace for a second and whip up an animated avatar for me?

I love the stuff you've done so far, so I was thinking I'd trust your creativity a bit, on this one.

Subject: Faye Valentine (surprise!)

I have a few restrictions that I'd like the work to be within, namely, those of the forums I'd probably be using it on. The most restrictive seems to be Starcitygames, on which it's gotta be <29KB, and 100x100 pixels.

Let me know if you need some sort of source file or just want to yell at me for being vague.

Thanks in advance,
    me
    Quote from "Warden" »
    rsaunder has beautiful eyes. Think of a sunset, sunrise, and cool breeze at the beach rolled into one moment. Now make that moment blue...because those are his eyes

I'm here to kick ass and play card games.

BZK chaos Level 4 chaos Bad Guy
    Animated, huh? I know how to do that, though this would be my first time making one. I'll give it a shot. It might be a couple of days, though.

Mrstuff: Im guessing youre using PS now for editing so for animated avatars it would be best to use Imageready wich is Photoshops sisterprogram.

Quote from Einstein »
    Heroism on command, senseless violence, and all the loathsome nonsense that goes by the name of patriotism -how passionately I hate them!

Quote from Nietzsche »

The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently.

[thread=41221][my extendo sig][/thread] [thread=56664][moderator helpdesk][/thread] [Pen and Paper Inn]
    Just add me on msn if you have any questions or just want to talk Smile
    Quote from Mr. Stuff
    Animated, huh? I know how to do that, though this would be my first time making one. I'll give it a shot. It might be a couple of days, though.

Take your time. I'm in absolutely no rush.

Thanks for doing it in the first place:D
    Quote from "Warden" »
    rsaunder has beautiful eyes. Think of a sunset, sunrise, and cool breeze at the beach rolled into one moment. Now make that moment blue...because those are his eyes

I'm here to kick ass and play card games.

BZK chaos Level 4 chaos Bad Guy
    Quote from nan
    Mrstuff: Im guessing youre using PS now for editing so for animated avatars it would be best to use Imageready wich is Photoshops sisterprogram.

Nope. All my work is in Gimp. Like fellow Gimp accolyte ForD says, it's hard to learn, but powerful once you master it. It can do animated avatars - it's just a little more difficult.

Here's a first attempt at an avatar for rsaunder.

Note - this is ~38k. I will try to make a better one that comes in under 29k, though I may have to shrink it to like 90X90 or something to do it. Thoughts?
    ATTACHMENTS
    • Fay3

• To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes