~Anime FX~

Welcome to my avatar and banner shop!

Mission Statement
    This shop is dedicated to anime-related requests. If you'd like an anime avatar or banner, just let me know. I have access to a wide range of source material and familiarity with a large number of series, so you most likely won't have to provide your own images, unless you'd like to.

What I Do
    I can do either 600x100 or 450x150 sizes. I can do PNG transparency if you'd like. I can do simple animated avatars, such as eyes blinking, text appearing, or lights flashing. I can also place links or buttons within the signature image. When making a request, please provide as much detail as possible about what you want in it so that your banner appears the way that you want it to.

What I Ask of You
    In repayment for services rendered, all I ask is that you credit the shop somewhere in your sig. If you like, I can include it in the image itself; if not, you can just copy/paste this link - AnimeFX . It helps spread the word, and gets me more work to do.

Examples of My Work:

More examples here.
    Last edited by Mr. Stuff: 4/2/2012 2:03:24 PM

I love the Lupin III banner ┬ŽD
    Nobody's biting... Guess I'll go into business for myself, then. We'll see how this works out.

http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=2860050
    http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=2860068
    http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=3120721

Of the last one could you take the characters out of that pick and make a sig with those characters allong with the other 2 pictures. And with the first picture could you make me an avatar of that one? thanks man. No specifics so you can be as creative as you want. Also i would like to have the name Shin Touyokouzan on it. Thanks bro

Commander
    :symg::symb: Jarad, Golgari Lich lord
    :symu::symw::symb: Sharuum the Hegemon
    :symu::symw: Bruna, Light of Alabaster
    :symu::symr: Niv Mizzet, the Firemind
    :symg::symw: Sigarda, Host of Herons
    A Melty Blood request?

OMG

*dies*

Wow, I love you (in a completely non-homosexual way). I think I have some high-res scans of those characters on my comp right now, as a matter of fact. I will get to work on that right away, but I lack the free time tonight, and I have some other stuff going on tomorrow... It'll be done by Monday evening at the latest. It should be good. Smileup

thanks!!!

Commander
    Done early. Hope you like it... I sure do. Cool
    Let me know if you want anything changed.

ATTACHMENTS
    • firstrequestava
    • request1

wow thanks dude! Ill be coming to you for future requests!!! thanks again!

Commander
    Mr. Stuff, you'll do manga requests too, right? (I'll provide the art)

Sure enough. Bring on the Manga! I'll do pretty much any Japanese-related request.

Alright, I'll attach those images to this post in the morning...when I'm not tired...x_x

EDIT: The request will be for a banner of my favorite manga artist, Nobuhiro Watsuki. (My avatar is his self-portraitXD)

Arrange the attached images any way you like, just be sure to include "Watsuki" somewhere on the banner. Thanks!
    ATTACHMENTS
    • Buso Renkin1
    • Buso Renkin1a
    • Ruroken11a
    Last edited by Mirari: 9/1/2006 1:31:02 PM

mr. stuff, have you ever heard of the anime Elfen Lied?, I'm a big fan of anime/manga so i was wondering f you could make me a dinamic sig and avy.
    G/U mana The Simic Combine G/U mana
    Quote from Simic Guildmage
    mr. stuff, have you ever heard of the anime Elfen Lied?, I'm a big fan of anime/manga so i was wondering f you could make me a dinamic sig and avy.

YES. Another series I'd love to make a banner set for. Smile

I'll get on that ASAP. Saturday's my day off, so I'll probably have it and Mirari's request done then.

Any specific things you want (like a specific character for the avatar, or characters you want/dont want in the banner)?
    Last edited by Mr. Stuff: 9/1/2006 3:52:05 AM

Sig: Please leave out the Vectors and... put most of the work towards the feel from the intro ie: Gustav Klimt's work.

Avy: Lucy's eye from the intro... nuf said lol.
    Mirari: Here is a cleaned up avatar, along with your banner. Enjoy!

Again, if you would like anything changed on the banner, just ask.

ATTACHMENTS
    • Mirari_Ava
    • Mirari_Ban2
    Last edited by Mr. Stuff: 9/2/2006 3:31:37 AM

Sorry for the double post, I just wanted to alert SG that his stuff was done.

I really like how this turned out. Cool

Here you go:

ATTACHMENTS
    • SG_Ban
    • SG_Ava
    Last edited by Mr. Stuff: 9/3/2006 1:23:57 AM

They look great Stuff, thank you so much!
    Hi there

I'd like to request a banner and avatar starring L and Light (or kira, however you want to call him) from Death note
    Everything else is at your decision.

If you don't like this, please say so, and I'll change my request.

EDIT: I didn't have the time to look for pictures, if you want to, I'll search later, when I have some time.
    We have laboured long to build a heaven, only to find it populated with horrors.

Quote from Oni kadaki
    If you have ever played with or against a goblin deck, you know that enough stupid beings put together can be a force to be reckoned with.
    I'll look into it. It'd help if you could find some images, but I'll see what I can do.

Edit: NM. With a little research, I found some resources. I have what I need for the banner now.
    One question though: Who/what should be in the avatar?

Edit2: Here's your banner. I'm in ultra fast mode today. Enjoy. Smile
    Now just let me know what you want in your avatar.

ATTACHMENTS
    • Rodyle_Ban
    Last edited by Mr. Stuff: 9/4/2006 2:02:36 PM

W00T!!! Awsome!

Thanks man, and in the avatar, I'd like L, maybe something like this, but then else.

We have laboured long to build a heaven, only to find it populated with horrors.

Quote from Oni kadaki
    If you have ever played with or against a goblin deck, you know that enough stupid beings put together can be a force to be reckoned with.
    I'll edit it into this post when I get up in the morning... Sleep is a necessary evil. :p

Edit: Here you go. Let me know if you want to keep it or use the image you provided.
    ATTACHMENTS
    • Rodyle_Ava
    Last edited by Mr. Stuff: 9/5/2006 11:03:24 AM

It's good, however, the thumbnail doesn't work...

Quote from Oni kadaki
    You should be able to just right-click, save as, and then upload it from your computer at the avatar screen. Or am I totally misunderstanding what you're saying?

Edit: Here's a link to it.
    Last edited by Mr. Stuff: 9/5/2006 1:35:10 PM

Hehe, totaly forgot :p

Thanks man, they're awesome.

Quote from Oni kadaki
    wow man your really coming along! Good job <3

Commander
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes