Damnation Studios (SGT_Chubbz, Neongoyf, Theismisacrime) [Temporarily Closed]

Welcome to Damnation Studios, now the official shop of BClan Mono-Black.B

We make Sigs, Avatars (with/without Animations), thread banners, wallpapers, animated decks, and almost anything else you can make using Photoshop or GIMP.

Shop Artists (and what they do);
    • SGT_Chubbz: Signatures, avatars (animated or otherwise) wallpapers, animated decks, thread banners
    • Neongoyf: signatures, avatars (still), thread banners
    • Theismisacrime: Signatures, not sure what else atm
    Rules:

1.) Minimum post count is 20 posts. This is to make sure you'll be around for awhile on this forum, and that our effort is worthwhile.
    Note: some requests might need more posts (at the artist's discretion).

2.) If you are requesting a MTG related Sig, Please, Please Use Card tags. it saves us time, and allows you get get your sig that much faster.

3.) When requesting wallpapers, please try to find some large art for us to use. we're already making the wallpaper, saving us some time digging for the stock images would be nice

4.) We will make non-magic stuff, but if you want a specific picture you'll have to link to it.

5.) You must credit this shop and the artist in your sig. A link would be nice.

6.)We reserve the right to make executive decisions on requests (in favor of better look sigs.

7.) If you make a request in other shops as well as this one, we will not take your request, and we'll PM the other shops to make sure they don't either.

8.) Please be patient. We have other things (jobs, school, activites, etc) besides the shop. also we do this for free, so please keep that in mind

Now, for some examples of our work.

Last edited by SGT_Chubbz: 10/6/2010 8:16:23 PM

Sig with tips From PurpleD
    [CMB]~Praetor of Madness and Phyrexian Librarian
    Not Making sigs atm
    Evil Lol Is that so?
    Quote from bateleur
    "What has Sgt_Chubbz done wrong other than compile the worst Town/Scum list in the history of Mafia?"
    Hey guys good luck on the new shop, I wish you good look for the future of this shop.

As soon as I find something for you to make I'll ask right away:D

Avatar by Xenoninja thanks a ton. Sig by me(Last Updated: 11/17/12)
    Realm of the Bug, the best shop for awesome sigs and avatars.
    Come here to come support our weekly banner contests, and voice your opinion on any of the work there Smile
    Congratulations on the shop, Darth Monkey and Fio! I'd like to apply for one of those two "open slots", if possible. You can check my blog for examples of my work (ugh, I need to update...). I can do sig banners, and can do basic animated avatars. Some more recent examples of my work can be seen on my photobucket. I tied for first place in week 213 of the avatar and sig contest.
    Last edited by Venser, Shaper Savant: 3/12/2010 11:24:36 PM
    Quote from Venser »
    They can't even comprehend nature. How could they improve it?

Congrats on the new show there Darth ^^ From all of us @ HOTPS Grin

Hope everything goes Swimmingly

Heroes of the Plane
    The Price of Legacy
    The Price of Legacy 2.0!

Decks:
    EDH
    Too many to List...
    Legacy
    UMerfolkU
    UMono Blue DelverU
    (homebrew!)
    GR1-Land BelcherGR
    Congrats on the new shop, hope it goes great!

Banner and avvy by me.
    Master Mindtrap Setter for a Dark Alley of No Importance.
    On choosing rock, paper or scissors:
    Quote from Zaphrasz
    It really depends on the metagame.
    Quote from KrackShott
    Congrats on the new shop, hope it goes great!

Me too. Redface

Request anything (even if you don't need it at the moment), I like drawing with MSPaint.

Just don't ask Tarmogoyf, I don't understand the art.
    Quote from Darth Monkey

I (Darth Monkey) can make blended banners and still avatars on Photoshop CS4. Neongoyf can as well, but he's novice Grin

Hey, you've only been using PS for sigs 2 days longer than I have.

Also, should probably put up some of my ones.
    Quote from Neongoyf
    Hey, you've only been using PS for sigs 2 days longer than I have.

Also, should probably put up some of my ones.

And I've made, what, 13 more than you? Two days is a lot Smile

What ones have you made?
    Trades
    Teneb Reanimator EDH
    Sunforge Mystic toolbox Casual

I'm banned from posting until next Monday. If you want to trade with me or if you want me to make you a sig, you must PM me.

Quote from Darth Monkey
    And I've made, what, 13 more than you? Two days is a lot Smile

What ones have you made?

The one in my sig and the Garruk one. =]
    Yay! Good luck on the studio. Smile

燃える時計秘密めく花の香り
    www.pokemoncrossroads.com
    I got a request for SGT_Chubbz.

Is there any chance you could do an animated version of my avvy that has some sort of explosion or fire coming up from beneath Numot?

Thanks!
    Thanks so much to Xenoninja @ Heroes of The Planes for my sweet sig!
    Thanks to SGT_Chubbz @ Damnation Studios for the awesome avvy!
    BBBCLAN MONO-BLACK - DISCIPLE OF ...STUFFBBB

GrinGO PACKERS!!!!!!!!:D

My Decks
    Standard:

Extended:
    RBGoblins RB

Elder Dragon Highlander:
    done.
    Last edited by SGT_Chubbz: 3/16/2010 11:39:59 AM

Not Making sigs atm
    Evil Lol Is that so?
    Quote from bateleur
    "What has Sgt_Chubbz done wrong other than compile the worst Town/Scum list in the history of Mafia?"
    Was curious if any of the artist here could make me a Sig with Mono W Ally Theme, like Hada Freeblade, Kazandu Blademaster, Ondu Cleric, Kabira Evangel

Please let me know Smile
    Standard
    RGRWolf Run RampGRG
    Modern
    UUUVial FishUUU
    Legacy
    BUGDredgeBUG
    EDH
    RUGCombo/ControlRUG
    Quote from MusickBox
    Was curious if any of the artist here could make me a Sig with Mono W Ally Theme, like Hada Freeblade, Kazandu Blademaster, Ondu Cleric, Kabira Evangel

Please let me know Smile

Hey, that's my deck!
    I'll get it done ASAP.
    Trades
    Teneb Reanimator EDH

I'm banned from posting until next Monday. If you want to trade with me or if you want me to make you a sig, you must PM me.

So this is the [Unofficial] CMB workshop! lol

Anyways, I'd like a request for a D&D campaign in P&PInn. Can I get a Vectis Agent as an avatar, but add some kind of background animation to it. I'll leave it up to you guys for that, but preferably something black mana-ish.

[CMB] Bible | [CMB] Wiki | EDHD
    Quote from Dechs Kaison

More seriously, I do intend to teach my kid how to play magic. The litmus test will be every month or so I'll hand him a basic land to play with. When his first reaction is no longer "chew on the card" he's ready to learn.

MageCraft: Click it. I command you!
    Hey guys you really do some amazing work. I was wondering If I could request a sig from Darth Monkey that incorporated the pictures from dread return, golgari grave-troll, and tireless tribe in it. Also if I am allowed to request both, an avatar using Ichorid would be awesome. Of course him being animated some how would be flashy but I can't think of a cool way to animate him so if someone felt like rising to the challenge I would love to see your creativity at work. Sorry if this is the wrong way to request a sig, if it is please let me know so I can do it right. Thanks guys!
    Last edited by chags: 3/18/2010 12:47:11 PM
    Quote from chags
    Hey guys you really do some amazing work. I was wondering If I could request a sig from Darth Monkey that incorporated the pictures from dread return, golgari grave-troll, and tireless tribe in it. Also if I am allowed to request both, an avatar using Ichorid would be awesome. Of course him being animated some how would be flashy but I can't think of a cool way to animate him so if someone felt like rising to the challenge I would love to see your creativity at work. Sorry if this is the wrong way to request a sig, if it is please let me know so I can do it right. Thanks guys!

Perfectly right way.
    I'll get on it now.

By the way, Neongoyf and Chubbz are doing the most recent two requests.
    Trades
    Teneb Reanimator EDH

Quote from Darth Monkey
    Perfectly right way.
    I'll get on it now.

By the way, Neongoyf and Chubbz are doing the most recent two requests.

Cool darth thanks a bunch I can't wait to see how it comes out!
    Sir Auron25:

Not Making sigs atm
    Evil Lol Is that so?
    Quote from bateleur
    Thanks again Chubbz. Tis very awesome. The fog effect is pretty much exactly what I wanted!

[CMB] Bible | [CMB] Wiki | EDHD
    Quote from Dechs Kaison

More seriously, I do intend to teach my kid how to play magic. The litmus test will be every month or so I'll hand him a basic land to play with. When his first reaction is no longer "chew on the card" he's ready to learn.

MageCraft: Click it. I command you!
    chags, here's your sig:

Attached is a TXT with the code.

Do you want any text with it?

ATTACHMENTS
    • code
    Trades
    Teneb Reanimator EDH

Quote from SGT_Chubbz
    Sir Auron25:

Chubbz, that's awesome.

PS: No one likes my signatures? Frown
    Darth that sig is gorgeous! I'm trying to think of some good text for it, I really like the falvour text of Dread Return but it might be a bit lengthy to fit on the sig...I'll have to do some brainstorming.

Also Fio I love your sigs and am very impressed that you do them all from scratch on paint, you are very talented. I just really like darth's style of sig. Whenever I look at your stuff though I think of Rebecca Guay who is by far my favorite MTG card artist.

EDIT: Nevermind I figured it out, looks great guys thank you!
    Last edited by chags: 3/19/2010 2:16:55 PM
    chags:

If you don't like it i can try something else...

Not Making sigs atm
    Evil Lol Is that so?
    Quote from bateleur
    Hey i was wondering wether i could have that Wrath/Day and Planar banner with my name on it. sorta the way it is now?

If it isnt already taken =D

THanks
    DCI Level 1 Judge

MY COLLECTIONS (If you can help to add to them, shoot me a PM and we can organise a trade):
    Vizzerdrix Count: 135
    Eventide Set: 180/180
    Alara Reborn Set: 145/145
    Worldwake Set: 145/145
    Mirrodin Besieged Set: 155/155
    Dark Ascension Set: 158/158
    Avacyn Restored Set: 244/244
    Return to Ravnica Set: 274/274
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes