Miraculous Recovery Signatures - All Guilds welcome.

A rebirth of my ancient thread now with Magic related artwork so should work out better this time. I also take requests by PM if you prefer that, but please apply the same rules as seen here.

One lady on a mission to bring some brightness to every member's day...

STATUS: CLOSED DUE TO COMPUTER DIFFICULTIES, Check my last post for details

Topic Rules:
    - Since I am the only artist for this thread please limit your requests to one per post.
    - Please provide the card names of the magic art you would like in your signature, if you want a specific edition please be specific.
    - Any and all details about the request are appreciated, the more the better.
    - Please respect the general signature rules seen here: http://forums.mtgsalvation.com/showthread.php?t=55616
    - If the artwork is to be used on another forum it would be appreciated if you could mention it as to reduce confusion and false accusations.
    - Oh and please please PLEASE host the images you want to use yourself, I tend to move things around in my photobucket a lot.
    - VIP List added! This is a list for very special people that will have priority for requests.
    - Not so much a rule but I have noticed this trending recently: Please write my name correctly in your sig when you credit, that way people can search it more easily. Or simply link back here :p
    - I do NOT do complex animations.

To simplify the requests and avoid confusion please use these guidelines for your requests:

Image/card link
    Text/No text

Signature requests:
    These are to be put into your signature on the forums and have size restrictions. 1 to 4 subjects preferred.

Banner requests:
    These are large Topic headers that do NOT have size restriction. 1 to 6 subjects preferred.

VIP To-Do List:
    - Digi's request

To-Do List:
    - Delirium422's request
    - el_snoope sig
    - _blackbird's sig
    - jager_wolfy's banner
    - WizaRJ's sig

Requested Signatures:

Thread Banners and dividers:

Last edited by Rivenor: 7/1/2013 10:19:55 PM

"Channeling the rage of the beast is the easy part. Explaining why you woke up with no memory in a pile of mangled lawmages—that's trickier.
    "
    Hey man! A lot of shops are busy as hell, so I figured I'd look to a smaller shop. I'd be interested in an avatar of Tombstalker.

Join the Poetry Running Contest!

Quote from BlippyTheSlug
    Poetry is the tampon for my mental menstruation.
    Here is the first attempt, if you would like anything additional, like text or borders feel free to ask these are quite simple to modify.

"Channeling the rage of the beast is the easy part. Explaining why you woke up with no memory in a pile of mangled lawmages—that's trickier.
    "
    Quote from Rivenor
    Here is the first attempt, if you would like anything additional, like text or borders feel free to ask these are quite simple to modify.

Thanks man, looks great! Will be sure to credit you.

Quote from BlippyTheSlug
    Hey man, loved your work last time. Looking for a Banner with
    Bloodghast, Vengevine, zombie infestation, and Smallpox, with the text "Neo-Madness Primer"

Quote from BlippyTheSlug
    Quote from Zelderex
    Hey man, loved your work last time. Looking for a Banner with
    Bloodghast, Vengevine, zombie infestation, and Smallpox, with the text "Neo-Madness Primer"

How big would you like it to be?

"
    EDIT: Request revoked, I got someone who offered to do the banner. Thanks anyway dude, love your work.
    Last edited by Zelderex: 7/30/2011 7:09:31 PM

Quote from BlippyTheSlug
    Shot as about to get to it today, sorry about the delay!

Loved the deck idea btw.

Anyone else want some graphics done? Ill have some time tonight to do some.

"
    Hey, how's it going? Nice to see a new shop open up. I had my request on another shop, but revoked it since they just basically ignored me.

anywho... I was cruising through the Wallpaper of the Week archieves on Wizards main site, and I came across this beauty: Archangel of Strife

I'd like a sig banner with her as the focal point. here's the link to the stock art in the wallpaper archives:
    http://www.wizards.com/magic/magazine/article.aspx?x=mtg/daily/arcana/725

Far as the actual banner, I'd like it to be just her. Focusing mainly on her body. Not so much the huge wings.

The clouds/sky in the background needs to go though. I'd like something different. Adarkar Wastes. The John Avon Tenth edition artwork. That's important. You can position it however you'd like. Whichever way makes it look good.

and, 450x150 for the dimensions should be it then. No need for words on the art, or names. Just those 2 images combined. Thanks in advance Rivenor!
    Quote from Wrathchild
    Hey, how's it going? Nice to see a new shop open up. I had my request on another shop, but revoked it since they just basically ignored me.

anywho... I was cruising through the Wallpaper of the Week archieves on Wizards main site, and I came across this beauty: Archangel of Strife

I'd like a sig banner with her as the focal point. here's the link to the stock art in the wallpaper archives:
    http://www.wizards.com/magic/magazine/article.aspx?x=mtg/daily/arcana/725

Far as the actual banner, I'd like it to be just her. Focusing mainly on her body. Not so much the huge wings.

The clouds/sky in the background needs to go though. I'd like something different. Adarkar Wastes. The John Avon Tenth edition artwork. That's important. You can position it however you'd like. Whichever way makes it look good.

and, 450x150 for the dimensions should be it then. No need for words on the art, or names. Just those 2 images combined. Thanks in advance Rivenor!

Here it is, I hope its to your liking. I kept the effects to a minimum and kept it to blending her into the adakar wastes. If you would like more done please feel free to ask.

"
    Looks fantastic. I see success in your new shops future Grin I'll get that put on later, because I'm off to bed right now, just checked the forum one last time and saw your pm. I was like, damn that's fast. lol.

1 thing though, I'll need you to cut it into a top half and bottom half so I can properly use it in my sig.

I'll be coming around more often when I need work done. I'll need an avvy at some point, but I need to think of what exactly i want it to be. I'll keep you posted on this later.

Thanks again Rivenor
    Last edited by scotti_badass: 8/3/2011 6:58:25 AM
    I am glad to see you enjoyed my work and ill be glad to do more for you when inspiration strikes you. Here is your sig split in roughly half.

Part1

Part2

"
    I have a request if you dont mind.

Signature: I would like a graveyard of some sort with Dread Return, Ichorid, and Bridge from Below on it. Possibly with the text Beware what goes bump in the night.

Thanks

Banner by Rivenor @
    Miraculous Recovery Signatures

Trade List:
    http://forums.mtgsalvation.com/showthread.php?t=351191
    Quote from ThePumpkinking
    I have a request if you dont mind.

Signature: I would like a graveyard of some sort with Dread Return, Ichorid, and Bridge from Below on it. Possibly with the text Beware what goes bump in the night.

Thanks

Here they are! Had to use a more narrow sig size since there are few large images of the Bridge from Below card. If you would like any modifications feel free to ask.

"
    Got the banner rocking now. Thanks again Rivenor. I found an older avvy i made that i'm going to use for now. Once i figure out a new once, I'll holler Smile
    hi riv, it keeps saying the signature is too large and it will not upload it.

Banner by Rivenor @

Trade List:
    hi riv, it keeps saying the signature is too large and it will not upload it.

ill split it in half like I did for Wrath, issue is im not at home at the moment so I cant do it right now. Itll be done tonight probably.

"
    np take your time.

Banner by Rivenor @

Trade List:
    np take your time.

Not perfectly halved but meh.

"
    Hey Riv, I'd like to request a signature of rise from the grave on the left,phyresis in the middle, and guul draz assassin at the right and you cant kill whats already dead on it. It doesn't really matter to me where it is as long as its not blocking the pictures please

banner by Rivenor of miraculous
    recovery signatures
    Hey Riv, I'd like to request a signature of rise from the grave on the left,phyresis in the middle, and guul draz assassin at the right and you cant kill whats already dead on it. It doesn't really matter to me where it is as long as its not blocking the pictures please

Split for sig usage:

"
    Thanks so much Riv I love it, your a god among men. you know that right?

banner by Rivenor of miraculous
    recovery signatures
    Thanks so much Riv I love it, your a god among men. you know that right?

Hehe thanks, im glad you liked it. Ao anyone else want a sig/avi/userbar? Added a few more things to the gallery to show examples of my work.

"
    I thought of an avvy. I'd like to take the central focus part of Damnation, where the black sun, hole, or whatever you'd call it, is the main part of the avvy, enough of the lighter part surrounding it showing. Just so ppl know it's the card Damnation.

Inside of the black circle part, I'd like a brighter white version of this in it:

draw up a couple different sizes if you have to, in order to see which looks best. I'd like to be able to make out that Mushroomhead logo.

Thanks in advance Smile
    Quote from Wrathchild
    I thought of an avvy. I'd like to take the central focus part of Damnation, where the black sun, hole, or whatever you'd call it, is the main part of the avvy, enough of the lighter part surrounding it showing. Just so ppl know it's the card Damnation.

Inside of the black circle part, I'd like a brighter white version of this in it:

draw up a couple different sizes if you have to, in order to see which looks best. I'd like to be able to make out that Mushroomhead logo.

Thanks in advance Smile

Here you go, please ask me if there is anything you would like to modify.

"
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes