Ace of Spades Studio

May I please get an avvy of Gangster Niv-Mizzet flying (animated)?

Done by Rivenor!!! Thanks

New requests added.

Madzoox, by shop rules, you'll have to get a minimum of 20 posts. I'll work on it, but won't let you own it till you hit at least 20.

Gangsta, it might happen, only because of the art. I'll try my hardest, but the art may be quite tricky to work with.

Sig by Xenphire of Inkfox Aesthetics. Avvie by DNC from Hero of the Planes Studio

Tibalt count: 1 Chinese Foil, 1 Japanses, 4 Normal.

My decks

EDH-
    More to come- my indecisiveness gets the better of me...:rolleyes:
    "The only real control we have is over ourselves." -We Came as Romans
    Quote from badruk
    Hi I'd like to have a signature, it may be a bit complicated, 'due to this fact I hope you'll take the challenge and will enjoy the work Smile

First of all I'd like to mix two of my prefered things: magic and physics ( astrophysics to be honest ). My idea was to make a signature ( you decide the resolution considering what you consider the best for the output ) with a central part that represents a galaxy and two faces looking through it with a little white sentence: "All science is either physics or stamp collecting" ( also here you decide the font size and, at least, to remove it if it doesn't fill well with the panorama ).

I'd like it to be quite dark and gothic ( but no red if possible ).

The 3 images are:
    left head: http://magiccards.info/scans/en/pc2/84.jpg (broodbraid elf planechase edition )
    central: if possible this gif: https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/6920632320/h5CD403FF/ ( it's the simulation of milk galaxy and andromeda collapsing together ) otherway a static one: http://www.media.inaf.it/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/heic1202a.jpg ( maybe a little bit more centred on the galaxy )
    right head: http://magiccards.info/query?q=nether+traitor&v=card&s=cname ( see the attach for more precision )

If you're also able to make an avatar that's the mix of those three images I'd like also, but I don't want to ask too much, those ideas are already really a big work...

I'm sorry for my english, I'm still praticing it also considering my career Smile

Keep going, your arts are wonderful Smile

Here you go!

Sig by Xenphire of Inkfox Aesthetics. Avvie by DNC from Hero of the Planes Studio

My decks

EDH-
    Quote from Ace5301

Here you go!

Thank you so much, I do really like your sig. Smile

Gonna update mine as soon as possible and I'll make a link to your shop Smile

My EDH: :symw::symu::symg:Rafiq of the Many:symg::symu::symw: - :symw::symu::symb:Sen Triplets:symb::symu::symw: - :symb::symr::symg:Sek'Kuar, Deathkeeper:symg::symr::symb:
    Hello there, i would like to request a banner (As huge as possible)

On the left: Mikaeus, the Lunarch

On the right: Mikaeus, the Unhallowed

Maybe something to see the downfall of Mikaeus. Mikaeus the lunarch on top and the unhallowed on bottom.

And for the text something like: "Faith has no Power in this World"
    ^ A primer banner, I assume? I want to check before I start working.

My decks

EDH-
    Yes a primer banner would be awesome.
    Quote from Dudeperm
    Yes a primer banner would be awesome.

I wouldn't normally go out of order of requests, but I thought I would knock of a request while I'm working on getting the proper file type to work on the Gangstah Niv-Mizzet avvie.

Here's the primer:

My decks

EDH-
    Just popping in to say this work is great!
    Looks really Great! I love the dark atmosphere with the bright candles. Huge thanks OMG
    Hey I'm here again this time asking for the avatar ( when you're free to work )

I'd like to have something animated based on nether traitor, arcane command and profane command ^^

I'll wait all the time I've to Smile

My EDH: :symw::symu::symg:Rafiq of the Many:symg::symu::symw: - :symw::symu::symb:Sen Triplets:symb::symu::symw: - :symb::symr::symg:Sek'Kuar, Deathkeeper:symg::symr::symb:
    Quote from GiftsTrix
    Just popping in to say this work is great!

Thanks! I appreciate it Smile

Dudeperm- Glad you like it!

Badruk- Added

My decks

EDH-
    Can I get a Modern R/W Control sig please? The card arts I want are the Xth Wrath of God, SoA Ajani Vengeant, Stronghold Ensnaring Bridge, and Leyline of Sanctity, in whatever order you think works best, with the text "Making Modern more like Vintage since 2010" in whatever font you think works best. I'd love you long time.

Sig by Ace of Spades studio at http://forums.mtgsalvation.com/showthread.php?t=451747
    I'm a child playing an adult's card game.
    Esper CONTROL: http://forums.mtgsalvation.com/showpost.php?p=10441008&postcount=239
    I'm a Rules Advisor. Woo-hoo.
    Gamer's Armory in Raleigh, NC. Best bad store ever.
    Quote from RCarlysle
    I remember getting kicked out of a LGS because I was Phyrexian and was trying to convert people to compleation with power tools.
    Quote from ertaisfamiliar
    Can I get a Modern R/W Control sig please? The card arts I want are the Xth Wrath of God, SoA Ajani Vengeant, Stronghold Ensnaring Bridge, and Leyline of Sanctity, in whatever order you think works best, with the text "Making Modern more like Vintage since 2010" in whatever font you think works best. I'd love you long time.

Well I wasn't going to consider it until you threw in some love Wink I'll get working on it when I finish the other avatars.

My decks

EDH-
    What's up Ace!

Sorry to be back so soon, but my maindeck has changed.

Could I get a sig, 600 x 100 like the last one.

I would like the sig to feature the following:

Mind Rot (left), Dreadbore (center), and Guttersnipe (right)

Text: "Control NEVER Dies" somewhere in the top left. "SHINBATSU" in the lower right.

Color scheme can be anything of your choosing. A good control feeling would really be a home run. I'd like the text style to be very rough in feel, and stand out vs the background.

I know you are busy, so I appreciate your time as always! Thanks!

Standard -------- No thanks, not interested in losing money once a year
    Modern ---------- Budget BG Pod (spending no more than $75 to build)
    Commander ---- Called it quits. For a "casual" format it's not very casual

***Looking for a reputable seller? (422 refs, 100% positive) - Click HERE! for my sales thread. FREE SHIPPING!***
    Quote from shinbatsu
    What's up Ace!

Text: "Control NEVER Dies" somewhere in the top left. "SHINBATSU" in the lower right.

Color scheme can be anything of your choosing. A good control feeling would really be a home run. I'd like the text style to be very rough in feel, and stand out vs the background.

Added!

Edit: Here's Gangstah's avvie:
    Last edited by Ace5301: 1/9/2013 10:19:25 AM

My decks

EDH-
    Wow thanks!

Done by Rivenor!!! Thanks

Quote from badruk
    Hey I'm here again this time asking for the avatar ( when you're free to work )

I'd like to have something animated based on nether traitor, arcane command and profane command ^^

I'll wait all the time I've to Smile

Here's your avatar!

My decks

EDH-
    Quote from Ace5301

Here's your avatar!

Wow thanks i really like that one, just a question, may you make the profane->austere passage with something like a strong white light ( same speed of this one ) and the austere->profane with the one it's now for the other one?
    I mean to have something like continuus ^^

If not I already like this one a lot ^^

Oooops, i tried to use it but the forum says it's too big :'(

Quote from badruk
    Wow thanks i really like that one, just a question, may you make the profane->austere passage with something like a strong white light ( same speed of this one ) and the austere->profane with the one it's now for the other one?
    I mean to have something like continuus ^^

If not I already like this one a lot ^^

Oooops, i tried to use it but the forum says it's too big :'(

If I made the whole thing continuous, the file size would get even bigger, so I don't think that would work, sadly. I'll try to size it down.

My decks

EDH-
    Quote from ertaisfamiliar

Here you go! For some reason, every time I do a signature that's duel colored (usually something with red in it) it turns out blue....sorry about that Rolleyes
    Last edited by Ace5301: 1/10/2013 7:41:42 AM

My decks

EDH-
    Well, blue is the best color after all...

Sig by Ace of Spades studio at http://forums.mtgsalvation.com/showthread.php?t=451747
    I'm a child playing an adult's card game.
    Esper CONTROL: http://forums.mtgsalvation.com/showpost.php?p=10441008&postcount=239
    I'm a Rules Advisor. Woo-hoo.
    Gamer's Armory in Raleigh, NC. Best bad store ever.
    Quote from RCarlysle
    I remember getting kicked out of a LGS because I was Phyrexian and was trying to convert people to compleation with power tools.
    Quote from shinbatsu
    What's up Ace!

Here you go!
    Last edited by Ace5301: 1/10/2013 4:02:50 PM

My decks

EDH-
    Man. That is exactly what I had in mind. Your skills are just amazing, it's just that simple.

Cheers

PS: A toast to you sir, and thank you for all of your hard work!!!

Cheers
    Last edited by shinbatsu: 1/11/2013 1:00:54 AM

Standard -------- No thanks, not interested in losing money once a year
    Modern ---------- Budget BG Pod (spending no more than $75 to build)
    Commander ---- Called it quits. For a "casual" format it's not very casual

***Looking for a reputable seller? (422 refs, 100% positive) - Click HERE! for my sales thread. FREE SHIPPING!***

Free sig for all you Gruul lovers out there. Anybody can use if they want.
    Last edited by Ace5301: 1/16/2013 7:01:17 AM

My decks

EDH-
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes