CCG Template

Just for fun I'm thinking about making a Mecha themed card game. Could someone design a template for the card.

It could look something like this:

Formerly known as psionicblast

anyone?

Can't say anything about the wording, but the template looks OK. One problem, though:
    Change the font of the card-name. It's terribly hard to read - is it deacan, deacon, Oeacan? It's already hard enough to decipher the bolded text in the first line, but the card-name is even worse.

banner by ChrisXIV / Avatar by Nex3 from Ye Olde Sig and Avatar Shoppe. Thanks a lot!
    Winner of Avatar & Sig Contests 47, 57, Week 62.
    Craven and others, what I'm saying is that card I did not make, I want to know if someone here could make a blank card template that looks like that, that I could use for my card game. That card is an example of what the blank frame should look like, it is not what I'm using.

Messed up in text area, had to make it darker :/ Did you want the blank one or a different future look? Anyways show us some good ship cards Smile
    ATTACHMENTS
    • shipblanks
    Unaffected by summoning sickness
    UG madness
    BR madness
    Quote from bloodydoves
    ...for as all real men and women know, the_sid4 is a daemon from the deepest Pit of Hell, and thus deserves no better....
    I kinda wanted a different future look for a card. That looks great though. Buy Sid if you or someone else wants to try and make a different future look for a card I would love to see it.

Ok, before I go further with textures, I need to know if there should be any changes to the orginal design, is this what your looking for? Do you want any other shapes present or taken away? etc. Wink
    ATTACHMENTS
    • cardfaceborder
    Unaffected by summoning sickness
    UG madness
    BR madness
    Quote from bloodydoves
    ...for as all real men and women know, the_sid4 is a daemon from the deepest Pit of Hell, and thus deserves no better....
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes