Please vote according to the rules below - Multiple Choice

• Artgeek.73 71.4% of Users - 5 votes
  • Spade 28.6% of Users - 2 votes

This poll has ended as of 6/15/2013 6:46:34 PM

Banner by Lizard2033

Paint and Present
    Return of a legend

Poll Rules - Please read before voting

• When voting, please assess how each entry fulfilled the challenge and take into account the quality of work submitted
    • Multi-vote: You can vote for more than one entry and this way give credit to more than one artist
    • You are not allowed to vote for yourself. If you vote for yourself, your vote is invalid and will be substracted from the final poll result. Votes are public and can be seen by everyone else.

• Feel free to comment on your vote. People will appreciate it
    • Entries are displayed in the order they were submitted: first entries first, last entries last
    • The participant with the most votes will win. In case of a draw, the winner will be determined by rolling the dice
    • This poll will close on 16th June.

Challenge in May was:
    Take Hidden Strings and alter it in any physical way you like, e.g. extended art, new art, whatever - it's up to you.

Well, well, well, Paint n Present used to be a very popular contest theme, but we only got two entries this month Derf derf My apologies, folks, apparently I have misjudged the attractiveness of this card or maybe it was simply to early, I dont know!!

Anyway, the good news is we still have two very nice entries I am proud to present:

Artgeek.73:

Image reference: Click Here.

Spade:

Good luck to both participants - may the better piece win Smile
    Last edited by BlackBull: 6/6/2013 3:19:40 PM

Check out my gallery of altered cards

Facebook

Legacy:
    :symg::symw: Enchantress

It's funny...neither of the pieces have hidden strings. They're both good, though I like ArtGeek's better, but I'm not voting for either as they fail on the flavor of the card.

My art blog

Claims:
    Innistrad will have at least a Tribal subtheme - proven right October 2011 : 4 rights

The kicker variant in WWK will be "Kicker without a kicked effect." - proven wrong Jan 2010 : 2 wrongs

Decks:
    :symu::symb: Bloodchief Ascension - Modern

:symb::symr: Rakdos, the Defiler - EDH
    :symu::symb::symw: Sharuum the Hegemon - EDH
    :symw::symu::symb: Zur the Enchanter - EDH
    Round is closed.

Congratulations to Artgeek.73 for winning the cup this month Smile
    ...and also for beating Spade Wink ... who has had a pretty good run over last couple of months.

Announcement will be up soon

Check out my gallery of altered cards

Facebook

Legacy:
    :symg::symw: Enchantress

Quote from adunakhor
    Round is closed.

Congratulations to Artgeek.73 for winning the cup this month Smile
    ...and also for beating Spade Wink ... who has had a pretty good run over last couple of months.

Announcement will be up soon

Thanks to everyone that voted for my alter. After looking through Spade's gallery, I'm surprised I won. He has some very impressive work. I look forward to seeing more of his work.
    Quote from Artgeek.73
    Thanks to everyone that voted for my alter. After looking through Spade's gallery, I'm surprised I won. He has some very impressive work. I look forward to seeing more of his work.

Grats on the win, awesome idea (I love that album and it's classic cover) and the detailed execution! Hope I'll see you and everybody in next month's competition :).
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes