[Official] Digital Rendering Thread

Quote from aeoncleanse
    Gorgeous, but I feel the need as a mythical creatures enthusiast to point out that is a Griffin, not a Sphinx Uhh

Indeed Grin but it's still flying and it's a mythic creature so it will be the same **** for me in my edh :')

As per Forum Rules, please do not evade the Forum's Censor. Evasion removed. Warning issued.
    -Mobo
    Last edited by Mobo: 1/2/2013 7:00:38 PM
    Quote from koldae
    Hello, I finally found a cool psd to work for my edh.
    Consecrated Sphinx :

Image from Derrick Song
    Treachery

Consecrated Sphinx is awesome!
    Issues with the Treachery: Text centering - The name and mana cost are not on the same level. Also, the rules text is too far to the right.
    But great pic choices!
    Awesome Avvy by R&Doom
    Awesome banner by Zaph at High~Light Studios
    Quote from Pfisiar
    There is a greater chance of seeing Mel Gibson becoming a citizen of Israel than there is of Stasis being reprinted.
    Quote from Peregrine Falcon »
    I love dragons nearly as much as I love peeing in the toaster.
    Quote from Elemental
    Consecrated Sphinx is awesome!
    Issues with the Treachery: Text centering - The name and mana cost are not on the same level. Also, the rules text is too far to the right.
    But great pic choices!

I'm going to change that details , thanks for the feedback. I really need to get a bigger screen & use the the grid.
    Last edited by koldae: 12/28/2012 10:25:59 AM
    Every cube should have at least one sexy pirate.
    (Had to dig deep in the M:TG archives for this one.)
    Quote from zedington
    Every cube should have at least one sexy pirate.
    (Had to dig deep in the M:TG archives for this one.)

I like it, but with such a small amount of text and plenty of art to show off, I'd suggest shortening the text box by quite a bit.
    hi, anyone can make a angelic destiny with that art
    http://th09.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2010/222/1/c/V_I_C_T_O_R_I_O_U_S_by_elpinoy.jpg

with transparency in text box

ty in advanced
    ...ʇsod ʎɯ ǝǝs noʎ buıɥɔʇɐʍ ɯɐ ı
    Deck Building Primer - Casual Grin
    Sliver Primer - Casual Grin Share your tips with us !!
    Want To Buy List Cool Please Check !!

Now Playing:
    Excaliboros R(R/W)W / Maverick G(G/W)W
    Bant Pro Excalibur (G/U)W(G/U) / Merfolk (W/U)U(U/B)
    Time Vault is the TARDIS from Doctor Who.
    Last edited by HolyProxyBatman: 1/3/2013 5:39:22 PM
    With Born of the Gods, for the first time ever, I chose Red in a prerelease. And it was great...except for the dude who countered my first 5 spells and hit my next 2 with Griptide.
    Quote from zeromd
    hi, anyone can make a angelic destiny with that art
    http://th09.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2010/222/1/c/V_I_C_T_O_R_I_O_U_S_by_elpinoy.jpg

with transparency in text box

ty in advanced

Hope this suits you and the transparency is o.k.
    Did it on the quick... No fancy stuff Wink
    Happy New Year to you in Sao Paulo!

And while i did the Angelic Destiny, I thought the same style would be cool for the new MtG Online Art of "Moat"...

Last edited by Bristol: 12/30/2012 11:04:41 PM
    Madness and genius are separated only by degrees of success. - Eighth Edition "Inspiration"

Check out all my digital renders...
    I've been lurking here for a few months and have to say you all are amazing at what you do.

I was wondering if I could get a super-art/full-art/alternate-art of Sabertooth Nishoba. I cant find any good art to save my life nor can I find a high res of the original art.

It is for a local MTG store owner who collects this card in particular and thought it would make an awesome present for him.

Thanks in advance!
    Quote from isengrim619
    I've been lurking here for a few months and have to say you all are amazing at what you do.

I was wondering if I could get a super-art/full-art/alternate-art of Sabertooth Nishoba. I cant find any good art to save my life nor can I find a high res of the original art.

It is for a local MTG store owner who collects this card in particular and thought it would make an awesome present for him.

Thanks in advance!

I didn't find quickly on deviantart, may be you can check on conceptart.org for an image. Smile
    Well, I liked the picture until I dropped it into the template and realized it wasn't a good size. It's too far down and the spill is rather terrible. But it's the only Cat Beast Warrior image in my images folder.

Sabertooth Nishoba.
    With Born of the Gods, for the first time ever, I chose Red in a prerelease. And it was great...except for the dude who countered my first 5 spells and hit my next 2 with Griptide.
    Quote from HolyProxyBatman
    Well, I liked the picture until I dropped it into the template and realized it wasn't a good size. It's too far down and the spill is rather terrible. But it's the only Cat Beast Warrior image in my images folder.

Sabertooth Nishoba.

That is wonderful. He's going to be extremely excited!
    Consecrated Sphinx

Argothian Enchantress

Elvish Piper

Aspect of the Mongoose

Greater Auramancy
    Image removed due to an invalid URL: reup soon

Treachery
    Image removed due to an invalid URL: reup soon

Miracle !

Bonfire of the Damned

Entreat the Angels

Temporal Mastery
    Last edited by koldae: 12/30/2012 5:20:51 AM
    And a last one from me for this year....
    (The art was to narrow, so i had cheat a bit Wink Hope you like it despite)

Madness and genius are separated only by degrees of success. - Eighth Edition "Inspiration"

Oath of Druids

Decree of Pain
    Damnation
    Fathom Mage (GTC)
    Elesh Norn, Grand Cenobite
    Last edited by koldae: 12/31/2012 4:00:12 AM
    Quote from koldae

Fathom Mage (GTC°

Nice, but your Fathom Mage has one "counter" to many in the last sentence of the rules text (and there are two different font sizes used...)

Quote from skyhunter71
    Nice, but your Fathom Mage has one "counter" to many in the last sentence of the rules text (and there are two different font sizes used...)

ty didn't see it.
    Fixed & added le Simic logo

Added Elesh Norn

Elesh Norn, Grand Cenobite
    Last edited by koldae: 12/31/2012 4:30:21 AM
    My new toys in the beginning of 2013. Happy New Year to everyone!! Smile

Aurelia

Olivia
    That Aurelia looks fantabulous! Yes... so good I combined two words. Great art!
    Quote from kampfer3233

Aurelia

Olivia

Congratulations kempfer!
    First post in new year!

Beautiful cards! They would have been better in SA! XD

PS: Happy new year every one!
    Quote from kampfer3233

Aurelia

Olivia

Happy new year & great stuff here !
    I love this image Jesper Ejsing
    Trade Secrets.
    Sakashima the Impostor

Aurelia, the Warleader (:) no offense kampfer,I wanted a frameless with this amazing artwork.)
    Quote from koldae
    Sakashima the Impostor

Aurelia, the Warleader (:) no offense kampfer,I wanted a frameless with this amazing artwork.)

No problem, you are welcomed. Grin What a lovely Angel indeed !! Actually I am not a good Photoshop User and the original artwork of this lovely angel from Jesper provide only the upper part of her body. Therefore I can't and I don't know how to add details to fill up the lower part of it. I would like to make a SA and an EA (Extended Art) form of it if I could. Frown

Oh, I still don't know why the mediafire doesn't allow me to open a browser window to upload files. So I still can't figure it out how to upload the file you asked for yet. Sorry for keep you waiting. Anyway, I still try to find out the solution and if I could upload the file, I will tell you. :(:tongue:

Oh, would you please upload the image of this Angel you amended here please? I want to keep one for future usage ( may be Japanese in SA form ).
    Thank You Very Much!!
    The tablet I use often on my renders has malfunctioned, so while I get a new one/repair it, I'll have no alters :S
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes