I am starting this to help fill in the gap of High~Light Studios (may only be temporary). I am not as talented as they are but with the gap of their shop closing for right now maybe I can help out.
This shop will probably only consist of me but I will do my best.
[ General Rules ]
1. Credits - Please credit using either The Ugly Swan or my username, preferably with a link.
2. Multi-Requesting - Don't request in multiple shops. If you request in another shop after requesting here, your request will be cancelled. Repeatingly ignoring this rule might result in a ban.
3. Patience - If you think I am taking too long on your request, don't start poking. Requests will never be ignored. I will try to do them first come first serve.
4. No Spam - Also don't spam with reactions on other people's banners, decklists, or whatever. It clutters the thread and will get you an infraction.
5. Respect - Please be respectful. This one's easy.
6. If you have questions, please ask them.
[ Requesting Guidelines ]
1.Request here, in this thread, not via PM!
2. Please tell me WHAT it is you want; avatar, signature banner, or both. If you want a signature banner, please tell us what size it should be.
3. Please be precise about what you want; —3.1 If you want a "blended art banner"(multiple pictures, MTG artwork for ex.), please tell me in which order you want them to be. If not, I will do what I think looks good. If you do request a specific order, but it doesn't look good to us, I reserve the right to change the order. Also, please select a number of arts between 3 and 6(500x100-600x100) or 2 and 4(450x150). —3.2 If you want text in your signature banner or avatar, please tell me where you want it to be. If not, I will do what I think looks good. If you do request a specific place for the text to be, but it doesn't look good to me, I reserve the right to change the placement. —3.3 If you want something else, be precise as well.
4. If you want non-MTG-art-pictures in your banner, please provide these pictures yourself, orbe very clear about what picture you want (this applies to unique pictures, a well-known album cover for example), although even in this case it would still be just as easy to attach it yourself.
5. If you want a specific color/tone/mood, please tell us.
6. Please link your cards. Also please type the full card name so I do not have to guess at the card name.
(i pretty much stole their rules link(for High~Light Studios))
For a start I have done a few of the requests that High-Light studios had, originally for personal practice, but I'm going to offer them so if you requested it you may use it and potential requesters may see some samples.
I appreciate what you're doing, ChibiSwan. Although it feels a bit weird. I'm not sure what policy there is on "stealing" our requests or blatently copying my formatting from the first post.. If you'd like to give me a little line of credit for that? I'm picky, sorry,
Other than that, thanks, you're quite good and keep up the good work!
Thanks, Dustin. I'll give you a call later to fill you in on things. Your shop name made me lol.
Obligigatory good lucks and stuff..
@Zaph :: He is a personal friend and I had him do those for practice, before I knew the severity of the situation. It is how a lot of artists improve, and I would have done them anyways in our shop., so I gave him the go-ahead.
Me: "Galadrial"? That cat's name should totally be Quumulox the Devastator.
Friend: Send in a request.
Me: These people don't understand. Cute things need violent and big-sounding names. Like, "Hey, have you seen my cat, Rakshor of the Blood-Pit Tribe?" Turns out the cat's, like, a five-week old kitten that makes everyone that sees it give the cliche "Aaaaaaaawww!" and a huge smile.
Friend: I think that would be a little too epic for regular folks.
Me: **** those *******. I want a kitten named Rakshor of the Blood-Pit Tribe. ****, I want a Blood-Pit Tribe of cats. They'd need other tribes to make cat-war with. Like, a next-door neighbor that's a crazy cat lady. She can have the Complete-******* Tribe.
could i please get a sig banner of blended art. The cards i want in it are mistbind clique, cryptic command, thougthsieze, bitterblossom and etc.
Ty for taking SB4 spot and i feel very sry for u sb4
I would also like a avatar of blightning goblin outlander demigod and figure of destiny(which ever looks best)
I know it is a bit late but I was wondering if you could do a few changes to my banner.
I was wondering if you could take out the Seaside Citadel and then put a Rhox War Monk in the middle of the banner(in between Knight of the Reliquary and Steward of Valeron).
Could you also make the words ''BANT'' stand out a bit more please.
I am not in a rush so I dont mind waiting.
Sorry for asking changes so late.
I think that the other one looks better.
Thanks so much though, and sorry for me asking for you to change it.
Sorry, but I think I will keep the other one.
Thanks for doing it for me though.
Rhox War Monk just doesnt fit in with all the other knights.